i do feel bad for the youth in the UK. looks like some doors were closed to them because of the vote.
    I agree. The youth had this forced on them by a bunch of idiots.

The sad reality of this whole thing is that the people who voted to leave are the ones who will be the most hurt by this. What's worse is that they felt this will help the future but I highly doubt it. The government will still ignore them as they've done for the last few decades. Nothing will change for them. They just won't be able to blame the EU anymore.
    06-27-2016 11:25 PM
    I feel like ranting today...
    06-28-2016 12:13 AM
    I feel like ranting today...
    Go ahead, make my day
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-28-2016 12:15 AM
    I have a student in my SQL Server class that I am losing patience on. It doesn't matter how many times i repeat, emphasize a point, demonstrate, he just don't get it. It's not wrong to ask, but this is absurd. The other students are already making an effort to explain it to him, they know my frustrations.
    N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    06-28-2016 12:49 AM
    I have a student in my SQL Server class that I am losing patience on. It doesn't matter how many times i repeat, emphasize a point, demonstrate, he just don't get it. It's not wrong to ask, but this is absurd. The other students are already making an effort to explain it to him, they know my frustrations.
    I remember situations like that when I went to college... some students just don't get certain ideas...

Speaking of SQL server, any suggestions on a good place to learn online?
    Laura Knotek and Rose640 like this.
    06-28-2016 01:27 AM
    I know the feeling too well...sorry to hear about it.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-28-2016 01:27 AM
    I agree. The youth had this forced on them by a bunch of idiots.

The sad reality of this whole thing is that the people who voted to leave are the ones who will be the most hurt by this. What's worse is that they felt this will help the future but I highly doubt it. The government will still ignore them as they've done for the last few decades. Nothing will change for them. They just won't be able to blame the EU anymore.
    Listen to this stupidty. Now that UK voted leave, many sportsmans will have troubles with their working licences. For example, England's Premier league has around 65% foreign players and those who voted leave are saying that loosing those players would help the economy 'cause young folks will get the opportunity to play instead of them. First thing is that it's very unlikely that you can find replacements for more than a half of your league, second thing is how good are they going to be which leads to third, their clubs are already doing poorly in Europe, they're just going to loose even more money.
    06-28-2016 03:33 AM
    I remember situations like that when I went to college... some students just don't get certain ideas...

Speaking of SQL server, any suggestions on a good place to learn online?
    W3 Schools?
    http://www.w3schools.com/sql/
    06-28-2016 03:35 AM
    This old app gets incrediblly laggy when you quote a bit longer post, it's driving me crazy. But it's still better than that new one.
    06-28-2016 03:37 AM
    Anyone on the latest build? I've skipped this one, and one before it. Any serious issues? I'm loosing my patience with bightness settings.
    06-28-2016 03:38 AM
    Listen to this stupidty. Now that UK voted leave, many sportsmans will have troubles with their working licences. For example, England's Premier league has around 65% foreign players and those who voted leave are saying that loosing those players would help the economy 'cause young folks will get the opportunity to play instead of them. First thing is that it's very unlikely that you can find replacements for more than a half of your league, second thing is how good are they going to be which leads to third, their clubs are already doing poorly in Europe, they're just going to loose even more money.
    Not that I care much for sport but that's the general sentiment to this whole exit thing. Apparently the old is 'protecting' the young and the future by doing this. It's for their 'own' good.

They don't seem to realise that this vote won't change a thing. Absolutely nothing. They've been lied to and duped. Worse is that when you tell them they have they don't believe it. The rhetoric starts up and people basically shouting at you saying you have 'no confidence in UK'. They're the 'fifth largest economy' blah blah blah...

Of course they don't seem to realise why they are the fifth (or ninth depending on what measurement you use) had to do with being in the EU.

It's very frustrating to hear these people talk. You think they voted to stop immigration completely, kick out ones that are already here and turn the clocks back to pre 1973.... No I'm not kidding...
    06-28-2016 03:50 AM
    Not that I care much for sport but that's the general sentiment to this whole exit thing. Apparently the old is 'protecting' the young and the future by doing this. It's for their 'own' good.

They don't seem to realise that this vote won't change a thing. Absolutely nothing. They've been lied to and duped. Worse is that when you tell them they have they don't believe it. The rhetoric starts up and people basically shouting at you saying you have 'no confidence in UK'. They're the 'fifth largest economy' blah blah blah...

Of course they don't seem to realise why they are the fifth (or ninth depending on what measurement you use) had to do with being in the EU.

It's very frustrating to hear these people talk. You think they voted to stop immigration completely, kick out ones that are already here and turn the clocks back to pre 1973.... No I'm not kidding...
    I have a question regarding sports.

What country is a professional athlete allowed to compete for in the Olympics? Is it whatever country he or she is a citizen of? What if that person has a dual citizenship?
    Rose640 likes this.
    06-28-2016 04:02 AM

What country is a professional athlete allowed to compete for in the Olympics? Is it whatever country he or she is a citizen of? What if that person has a dual citizenship?
    No idea. I don't follow the Olympics at all.

I've seen in the past that armature athletes seem to be able to compete in the countries they are citizens of, even if it's recent. Not sure about professional though.
    06-28-2016 04:14 AM
    No idea. I don't follow the Olympics at all.

I've seen in the past that armature athletes seem to be able to compete in the countries they are citizens of, even if it's recent. Not sure about professional though.
    I think that would have a big effect on basketball, baseball and soccer. I'm sure a lot of professionals will compete in those sports. Kyrie Irving already accepted an invitation to play for the US basketball team. Basketball is the only Olympic sport I really follow.
    Rose640 likes this.
    06-28-2016 04:32 AM
    Here are some pics taken with the 950XL visiting Warwick Castle yesterday:

warwickcastle-6.jpg
    warwickcastle-8.jpg
    warwickcastle-11.jpg
    warwickcastle-12.jpg
    warwickcastle-13.jpg
    warwickcastle-15.jpg
    warwickcastle-17.jpg
    warwickcastle-19.jpg
    06-28-2016 04:34 AM

I saw a nice post on 9gag that sums it up. It was something like "73, voted out, no worries, he's about to die soon".
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-28-2016 04:40 AM

I know how it goes for football, I assume it's the same for Olympics. It doesn't matter where you were born, it's just about your citizenship which you can change only once. Let's say I'm from Bosnia, and got invited to play fkr Germany, if I accept it, I'll change citizenship, and when I do my first official game for them I can no longer play for any other nation. This rule isn't the same in handball for example, it's a bit more loose.

Same goes for dual, you're stuck with the first team you've played with.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-28-2016 04:47 AM
    Here are some pics taken with the 950XL visiting Warwick Castle yesterday:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WarwickCastle-6.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	1.14 MB 
ID:	127924

Name:	WarwickCastle-8.jpg 
Size:	1.05 MB 
ID:	127925

Name:	WarwickCastle-11.jpg 
Size:	2.54 MB 
ID:	127926

Name:	WarwickCastle-12.jpg 
Size:	2.15 MB 
ID:	127927

Name:	WarwickCastle-13.jpg 
Size:	3.12 MB 
ID:	127928

Name:	WarwickCastle-15.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	1.74 MB 
ID:	127929

Name:	WarwickCastle-17.jpg 
Size:	1.68 MB 
ID:	127930

Name:	WarwickCastle-19.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	958.5 KB 
ID:	127931
    Those are gorgeous!
    Muessig likes this.
    06-28-2016 04:49 AM
    I think that would have a big effect on basketball, baseball and soccer. I'm sure a lot of professionals will compete in those sports. Kyrie Irving already accepted an invitation to play for the US basketball team. Basketball is the only Olympic sport I really follow.
    US was more than dominant on last FIBA tournament with far weaker team, it'll be ridicolous to see them play with European teams on next Olympics.
    06-28-2016 04:49 AM
    I have this from the IOC

41 Nationality of competitors*

1. Any competitor in the Olympic Games must be a national of the country of the NOC
    which is entering such competitor.

2. All matters relating to the determination of the country which a competitor may
    represent in the Olympic Games shall be resolved by the IOC Executive Board.
    Bye-law to Rule 41

1. A competitor who is a national of two or more countries at the same time may represent either one of them, as he may elect. However, after having represented one country in the Olympic Games, in continental or regional games or in world or regional championships recognised by the relevant IF, he may not represent another country unless he meets the conditions set forth in paragraph 2 below that apply to persons who have changed their nationality or acquired a new nationality.

2. A competitor who has represented one country in the Olympic Games, in continental or regional games or in world or regional championships recognised by the relevant IF, and who has changed his nationality or acquired a new nationality, may participate in the Olympic Games to represent his new country provided that at least three years have passed since the competitor last represented his former country. This period may be reduced or even cancelled, with the agreement of the NOCs and IF concerned, by the IOC Executive Board, which takes into account the circumstances of each case.

3. If an associated State, province or overseas department, a country or colony acquires independence, if a country becomes incorporated within another country by reason 81 Olympic Charter In force as from 2 August 2015 of a change of border, if a country merges with another country, or if a new NOC is recognised by the IOC, a competitor may continue to represent the country to which he belongs or belonged. However, he may, if he prefers, elect to represent his country or be entered in the Olympic Games by his new NOC if one exists. This particular choice may be made only once.

4. Furthermore, in all cases in which a competitor would be eligible to participate in the Olympic Games, either by representing another country than his or by having the choice as to the country which such competitor intends to represent, the IOC Executive Board may take all decisions of a general or individual nature with regard to issues resulting from nationality, citizenship, domicile or residence of any competitor, including the duration of any waiting period.
    Laura Knotek and azcruz like this.
    06-28-2016 05:50 AM
    Bridge in Ljubljana today :)
    06-28-2016 06:30 AM
    Morning folks. Another day in the funny farm...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    06-28-2016 06:47 AM
    Ibid. That is why I am happy with the 640 and my Nexus 5.
    Agreed. It's probably better to keep my Maxx as my primary and have the 950 as a backup and for photography anyways. When it comes down to it, a big battery, Quick Charge and Qi are hard to overlook. On a day like yesterday, i still got a fair amount done on my phone as is...most of these other devices would have died.

Posted via Moto Maxx
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-28-2016 06:50 AM
    Good morning everyone. Things are crazy as the Irish are in town. Most of the stuff I support is going to go to Ireland so a busy day ahead including dinner. I am going to be scarce today...
    Laura Knotek and azcruz like this.
    06-28-2016 10:38 AM
    2) Nice picture, Sahib. Did you see what watch was on the grasshopper's wrist?

Posted via Moto Maxx
    I didn't see a watch lol
    azcruz likes this.
    06-28-2016 11:44 AM
144,707 ... 50285029503050315032 ...