Anyway enough with life philosophies.

My wife is still stressed over the Britexit thing. We really don't have an issue but she wants a backup plan anyway.
    Rose640 and sahib lopez like this.
    07-10-2016 04:16 AM
    I don't know how many have been following the Britexit thing but I can tell you it's already affected my wife's work and has even caused us issues with trying to complete some of the work on our house. You wouldn't believe the type of language my wife has heard from some of the trades people.

Yes the UK does have a race issue.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    07-10-2016 04:18 AM
    I know I pick on sports a lot but I'll use it as an example. Most people know more about their favourite sports and sports people than they do about the party they vote for or what they represent.

That statement can be added to those who follow celebrities and so on.

I simply think people feel completely powerless about the political system and we've more or less given up as corporations have more control than the people do.

A revolution is needed but putting food on a plate and paying your bills is more important. Having 'fun' to distract yourself from all the stresses of life is what TV and the rest does. Though I sometimes wonder if it just adds to our life stresses.
    Totally agree! And (here in the U.S. anyway) that's exactly what they (the government.. or should I say the big corporations that own the government and this country) want.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    07-10-2016 07:24 AM
    The GF is really starting to hate the fact that I work all day Sat and Sunday... The money is good though... but is it really worth it? Idk.......
    sahib lopez and N_LaRUE like this.
    07-10-2016 07:26 AM
    Happpy birthday!
    Sport Driver likes this.
    07-10-2016 08:04 AM
    No pictures of the water fall :p?
    I was too busy scanning all those ladies, lol.
    I'm not going there today, obviously, I won't go tommorow either. Dad and I are working on a gates at the weekend house. I have to spend some quality time with him if I want to go that Beer Fest.
    MSFTisMIA, sahib lopez and N_LaRUE like this.
    07-10-2016 08:08 AM
    Happy birthday! πŸŽ‚
    Thank you :)
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    07-10-2016 08:09 AM
    Happpy birthday!
    Thank you :)
    Rose640 likes this.
    07-10-2016 08:12 AM
    Anyway enough with life philosophies.

My wife is still stressed over the Britexit thing. We really don't have an issue but she wants a backup plan anyway.
    Well, that seems logical. It doesn't affect you now, but as many other things tied to brexit, you just don't know what's going to happen in near future. I'm sure my folks would make such a thing if found in same situation.
    07-10-2016 08:12 AM
    Happy birthday Sport Driver!

Posted via Moto Maxx
    Sport Driver likes this.
    07-10-2016 08:55 AM
    The GF is really starting to hate the fact that I work all day Sat and Sunday... The money is good though... but is it really worth it? Idk.......
    That's always the billion dollar question...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    07-10-2016 08:55 AM
    I don't know how many have been following the Britexit thing but I can tell you it's already affected my wife's work and has even caused us issues with trying to complete some of the work on our house. You wouldn't believe the type of language my wife has heard from some of the trades people.

Yes the UK does have a race issue.
    They've always had. Which is funny because the damn place was a immigrant refuge at the very, very beginning of British history (in terms of who ended up becoming the dominant British line).

Posted via Moto Maxx
    Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    07-10-2016 08:57 AM
    I know I pick on sports a lot but I'll use it as an example. Most people know more about their favourite sports and sports people than they do about the party they vote for or what they represent.

That statement can be added to those who follow celebrities and so on.

I simply think people feel completely powerless about the political system and we've more or less given up as corporations have more control than the people do.

A revolution is needed but putting food on a plate and paying your bills is more important. Having 'fun' to distract yourself from all the stresses of life is what TV and the rest does. Though I sometimes wonder if it just adds to our life stresses.
    Distractions are fine but it is how things are put into the appropriate perspective that's the issue for me. People forget that the more upheaval exist, the harder it is to worry about the daily issues...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    07-10-2016 08:59 AM
    Morning folks.

Posted via Moto Maxx
    07-10-2016 08:59 AM
    I was too busy scanning all those ladies, lol.
    I'm not going there today, obviously, I won't go tommorow either. Dad and I are working on a gates at the weekend house. I have to spend some quality time with him if I want to go that Beer Fest.
    :p good stuffπŸ‘πŸΎfor the ladies 😁
    Rose640 likes this.
    07-10-2016 03:16 PM
    As for my Sunday I am going to hang with the extended family. Going to eat some.carne Asada and have a good time 😊
    Rose640 likes this.
    07-10-2016 03:19 PM
    As for my Sunday I am going to hang with the extended family. Going to eat some.carne Asada and have a good time 😊
    Good for you, I'm kinda sick of relatives. Had more than enough of them for Eid.
    07-10-2016 03:55 PM
    Good, I watched Euro Cup finale. It reminded me that football is total Bull**** and that's why I don't watch it. Back to F1 :D
    Rose640 and N_LaRUE like this.
    07-10-2016 04:40 PM
    3 more hours and I'm outta here till Tuesday!
    07-10-2016 05:52 PM
    I've really had it up to here with people today...

*holds hand about a foot above his head*
    MSFTisMIA and N_LaRUE like this.
    07-10-2016 05:53 PM
    Good, I watched Euro Cup finale. It reminded me that football is total Bull**** and that's why I don't watch it. Back to F1 :D
    The whole tournament was a complete crap. It's incapable coaches that are ruining it.
    07-10-2016 06:10 PM
    France should have won...

But boy was that a boring game...
    07-10-2016 10:39 PM
    I'm up way too early... but the good thing is I can actually leave work early today.

Still, the week will be crap.
    07-10-2016 10:59 PM
    France should have won...

But boy was that a boring game...
    Like every other Portugal's game on the cup.
    07-11-2016 02:02 AM
    I am not at my best today. Way too tired. I'll need coffee in the afternoon for sure.

Hopefully I sleep better tonight. It was very humid last night.
    sahib lopez and Laura Knotek like this.
    07-11-2016 04:46 AM
142,760 ... 50455046504750485049 ...