The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    They've always had. Which is funny because the damn place was a immigrant refuge at the very, very beginning of British history (in terms of who ended up becoming the dominant British line).

Posted via Moto Maxx
    I do find it rather ironic that a country which is basically a mongrel mix of immigrants has trouble with immigrants.

The problems you have is that the British have a long history of feeling superior and that's long past. Unfortunately lots of people are still alive from those 'glory' days and continue the dialogue of greatness to their children and grandchildren. Let's not forget they tell themselves their 'great' all the time...

Of course that may have little to do with the racist issue but when you hear people talk about 'losing' identity and their 'Britishness' it comes from the same language as far as I'm concerned. It's an underlying idea of 'you're not like us therefore we don't want you here'.

I personally think all foreigners should leave the UK... let the economy collapse, hospitals close, schools close, military become desolate and take all the good food while we're at it...

Let them keep their silly old fashioned ideas.
    sahib lopez and Laura Knotek like this.
    07-11-2016 05:07 AM
    So one of the phone in my 666 triad is retiring, they'll be 669 on Wednesday.
    07-11-2016 05:37 AM
    So one of the phone in my 666 triad is retiring, they'll be 669 on Wednesday.
    You got a P9?

Posted via Moto Maxx
    07-11-2016 06:56 AM
    I do find it rather ironic that a country which is basically a mongrel mix of immigrants has trouble with immigrants.

The problems you have is that the British have a long history of feeling superior and that's long past. Unfortunately lots of people are still alive from those 'glory' days and continue the dialogue of greatness to their children and grandchildren. Let's not forget they tell themselves their 'great' all the time...

Of course that may have little to do with the racist issue but when you hear people talk about 'losing' identity and their 'Britishness' it comes from the same language as far as I'm concerned. It's an underlying idea of 'you're not like us therefore we don't want you here'.

I personally think all foreigners should leave the UK... let the economy collapse, hospitals close, schools close, military become desolate and take all the good food while we're at it...

Let them keep their silly old fashioned ideas.
    You mean in the same way that everyone but the (American Indians) First Nation people should leave the US? I'm in agreement, but just like any good idea proposed in the US Congress these days - it won't happen.

Posted via Moto Maxx
    07-11-2016 06:58 AM
    You mean in the same way that everyone but the (American Indians) First Nation people should leave the US? I'm in agreement, but just like any good idea proposed in the US Congress these days - it won't happen.

Posted via Moto Maxx
    If they tried to get everyone but first nation people to leave the UK it would be empty....
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    07-11-2016 07:40 AM
    If they tried to get everyone but first nation people to leave the UK it would be empty....
    Why not? Let the Queen hunt for her own food and fetch the water to wipe her own arse for once...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    07-11-2016 07:57 AM
    Why not? Let the Queen hunt for her own food and fetch the water to wipe her own arse for once...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    The house of Windsor is not even part of the original royalty, not that I care one way or the other. I'm not into royalty at all. I don't mind the ceremony stuff as it's interesting but the actual royals... no thanks.

But yeah, they can have their silly little island, except, all the stupid countries who have't divorced themselves from the commonwealth still pay for their existence...
    MSFTisMIA and sahib lopez like this.
    07-11-2016 08:03 AM
    The house of Windsor is not even part of the original royalty, not that I care one way or the other. I'm not into royalty at all. I don't mind the ceremony stuff as it's interesting but the actual royals... no thanks.

But yeah, they can have their silly little island, except, all the stupid countries who have't divorced themselves from the commonwealth still pay for their existence...
    I don't like figureheads...that's why i don't keep any in my apartment or vote to put any in elected office...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    07-11-2016 08:13 AM
    I don't like figureheads...that's why i don't keep any in my apartment or vote to put any in elected office...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    Unfortunately royalty isn't elected... :/
    Last edited by N_LaRUE; 07-11-2016 at 08:38 AM.
    07-11-2016 08:20 AM
    You got a P9?

Posted via Moto Maxx
    Yes, I actually traded in my Honor 6 with a value of $126.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    07-11-2016 09:02 AM
    Yes, I actually traded in my Honor 6 with a value of $126.
    You know the drill... mini-review! Mini-review!

I heard the P9 lite is a beast of a phone though...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    07-11-2016 09:41 AM
    Unfortunately royalty isn't elected... :/
    And yet they can be royally removed when the time is right...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    07-11-2016 09:41 AM
    I've really had it up to here with people today...

*holds hand about a foot above his head*
    I actually tried picturing that and recreated it :P
    07-11-2016 09:42 AM
    I'm up way too early... but the good thing is I can actually leave work early today.

Still, the week will be crap.
    as for me this week will be a long week. My first full week of work :P
    07-11-2016 09:43 AM
    I am going to run for a bit before I go at 10! I figured if I cant run in the afternoon ill do it in the morning
    07-11-2016 09:44 AM
    France should have won...

But boy was that a boring game...
    My only comment on this is:

Ronaldo's Portugal and Messi's Argentina both made the finals in their respective tournaments this summer. Ronaldo's side won, Messi's lost. Messi is now 0-4 in major international finals and may never play on that level again. Ronaldo is 1-0 in major finals (but was injured halfway through the match).

Sounds a wash to me, but some will pick Ronaldo over Messi as to whose better.

Posted via Moto Maxx
    sahib lopez likes this.
    07-11-2016 09:45 AM
    Sahib, a little office humor for you...

https://plus.google.com/107817856207...ts/N5wg8MTQWD4

Posted via Moto Maxx
    Laura Knotek and sahib lopez like this.
    07-11-2016 09:46 AM
    I am not at my best today. Way too tired. I'll need coffee in the afternoon for sure.

Hopefully I sleep better tonight. It was very humid last night.
    I am dead tired today morning. Did a couple of big projects around the house yesterday. Needed at least three cups to be fully awake to type this post!!!
    07-11-2016 12:10 PM
    I have to drive to LAX in the morning tomorrow, this is going to be interesting....
    Laura Knotek, N_LaRUE and azcruz like this.
    07-11-2016 12:12 PM
    So we're entering the final stages of the house renovations. Bookcases are being installed. Doors tomorrow. Windows and front door in a week.
    07-11-2016 02:56 PM
    I moved two bookcases from the garage into a bedroom and finally got around to putting wheels on a trundle and installed it it the kids bedroom. Too much furniture moving for half a day IMO. Next week the plan is to reroute wiring for the door bell and move a storage cabinet in the living room and install a new closet in the study.
    N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    07-11-2016 03:04 PM
    Sahib, a little office humor for you...

https://plus.google.com/107817856207...ts/N5wg8MTQWD4

Posted via Moto Maxx
    So far I'm thinning I'm liking my job ๐Ÿ˜›
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    07-11-2016 03:25 PM
    So we're entering the final stages of the house renovations. Bookcases are being installed. Doors tomorrow. Windows and front door in a week.
    Wow it really does take a while to finish house renovations
    07-11-2016 03:25 PM
    Wow it really does take a while to finish house renovations
    We had a pause. You can only take trades people in small doses...
    Laura Knotek and sahib lopez like this.
    07-11-2016 04:36 PM
    So far I'm thinning I'm liking my job ๐Ÿ˜›
    Weren't you skinny to begin with???
    N_LaRUE and azcruz like this.
    07-11-2016 04:51 PM
142,728 ... 50465047504850495050 ...