Black Friday is almost here!

Get the inside track on all the best deals.

I'm at the beer fest, thing starts tommorow. We bought some beers, at first it came so well, but niw my stomach hurts af. Hadn't had beer since march, maybe that's an issue, don't know.
    That's basically what happens to me and why I don't drink beer.

I have no idea if drinking it more often will help with this issue.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    07-13-2016 11:53 PM
    For me, it's a good convenience. Because of my line of work, having a watch is helpful instead of pulling the phone out to check the time. And since i went back to wearing watches, it was better to have a smart watch to keep me off the phone.

I'd say wait still and if you like what Android wear has to offer, get a second gen model on the cheap.

Posted via Moto Maxx
    If I change jobs where having one would be more useful then I'll get one but since I'm in front of a computer majority of the day the need for one is minimal.

The main reason to get one is for wanting a watch again and the functionality. At this stage I haven't got to the wanting a watch yet.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    07-13-2016 11:57 PM
    well time to drive 31 minutes to work >.<
    Yeah I feel sorry for you.... not.
    Laura Knotek and MSFTisMIA like this.
    07-13-2016 11:57 PM
    Normally, I'd tell you not to go blowing that first check on girls and alcohol...

...so instead, i hope you get a nice meal out of some portion of it.

Posted via Moto Maxx
    I'll probably take out some friends for some.drinks and pizza.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    07-14-2016 01:04 AM
    Yeah I feel sorry for you.... not.
    I knew yu wouldn't :p! Your commute is much longer and filled with many more cars. Still driving back and fourth is a tiring
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    07-14-2016 01:05 AM
    I felt bad today when I saw a customers face when my training supervisor told him that we couldn't fix the phone since he didn't get a warranty from us when he bought it. It's against policy to fix it unless he had warranty. Knowing we had the tools but our hands are tied. He did look disappointed.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    07-14-2016 01:11 AM
    I knew yu wouldn't :p! Your commute is much longer and filled with many more cars. Still driving back and fourth is a tiring
    Driving in general is tiring sometimes but you're young and should be able to handle it.
    Ed Boland and sahib lopez like this.
    07-14-2016 06:49 AM
    So the sequel to my drive home, it's my drive to work!

Not sure of the quality as it was quite sunny on the way in and the sun is low. I tried messing around with the settings a bit but didn't get too far. I'm sure there's an app out there that probably fixes some of the things.

Anyway, here's my drive in. Though I like driving home, the views on the way in are quite nice.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8...zdNeS1JNFQ3T1U
    Last edited by N_LaRUE; 07-14-2016 at 07:02 AM.
    07-14-2016 06:51 AM
    I'm doing well, thanks!

Do you have any more Moog songs?
    I have a couple different projects I've been working on, including remixing and adding a few things to that one. Just a matter of having some free time...

Work's been killing me. :/
    N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    07-14-2016 07:04 AM

Not sure of the quality as it was quite sunny on the way in and the sun is low. I tried messing around with the settings a bit but didn't get too far. I'm sure there's an app out there that probably fixes some of the things.

Anyway, here's my drive in. Though I like driving home, the views on the way in are quite nice.

I see you also get people camping on overtaking lane...
    07-14-2016 07:33 AM
    I see you also get people camping on overtaking lane...
    Yeah. The 4X4 really pissed me off this morning. But that's not the worst. The other day we had really bad rain and I was moving along and some dope crossed two lane of traffic to jump in front of me. I had to jam my breaks on.

On the way home on Tuesday we had torrential downpours. Couldn't see very far in front. Some guy in a white work van (I hate those things...) was tailgating the guy in front me then overtook him and started tailgating the next person. All this in really bad weather. There's some really messed people out there.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    07-14-2016 08:04 AM
    We have lots of those vans, trucks are not much better though. When they start overtaking each other and it takes 2 minutes for them to come past the one they are overtaking... I will try to film my commute, just not to work probably.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    07-14-2016 08:28 AM

Very nice drive.

My country have been tagged the worst place to drive on the planet, and idiots make sure we keep the title.
    07-14-2016 08:31 AM
    All the news on AC lately is Pokeman GO news. I get why but it's a bit over the top.

No I haven't played it. No I have no interest in playing it. I have a life :P
    MSFTisMIA, sahib lopez and azcruz like this.
    07-14-2016 10:54 AM
    Good morning everyone....going to be a busy day.
    Coffee run coming up in say 5 minutes...
    07-14-2016 11:47 AM
    Driving in general is tiring sometimes but you're young and should be able to handle it.
    I can handle it just not sure if people driving on the roads should be driving ๐Ÿ˜‘
    07-14-2016 12:42 PM
    All the news on AC lately is Pokeman GO news. I get why but it's a bit over the top.

I saw That, almost every other article is about Pokmon go. It's funny reading the comments though :p
    07-14-2016 12:46 PM
    I can handle it just not sure if people driving on the roads should be driving ๐Ÿ˜‘
    Welcome to real world my friend and to commuting. Lots of boneheads on the road during those times.
    07-14-2016 01:03 PM
    What are you iimplying, sir? ๐Ÿ˜Ž
    07-14-2016 01:12 PM

So...would what I'd be doing considered playing Pokmon if i went around trying to trap as many politicians (and other useless idiots) as i could find?

Posted via Moto Maxx
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    07-14-2016 01:20 PM
    I would of liked of Pokmon go was on the windows platform :/ heck even t-mobile is going to whitelist Pokmon go that it won't use any data while playing ( yes net neutrality). I won't be switching phones for an app but damn it would be nice to be able to play
    07-14-2016 05:48 PM
    I would of liked of Pokmon go was on the windows platform :/ heck even t-mobile is going to whitelist Pokmon go that it won't use any data while playing ( yes net neutrality). I won't be switching phones for an app but damn it would be nice to be able to play
    I've got better uses for my battery these days...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    N_LaRUE, Laura Knotek and Azensun like this.
    07-14-2016 06:17 PM
    I want to throw my Surface Pro 4 on the wall after the driver update screwed it up. Now this error shows up...
    07-15-2016 03:12 AM
    Morning folks. For better or for worse, back on the old commute today...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    N_LaRUE and Azensun like this.
    07-15-2016 07:35 AM
    Good morning everyone. Had a nice cup of coffee and a bagel with spicy Jalapeno cream cheese.
    Azensun, sinime and N_LaRUE like this.
    07-15-2016 12:14 PM
145,204 ... 50515052505350545055 ...