Well, it's official: my summer's gone down the toilet faster than a politrickian's poll numbers after a sex scandal and all hell is gonna break loose in about two weeks at work...

Ugh. I wish i could get a drink to get through it, but i need to be sober to deal with it.

Posted via Moto Maxx
    07-25-2016 02:41 PM
    So here's a picture of our new front door. With an indication of what it looked like before we made changes.

Yes the two small ones on the left are the before photos for those who are asleep.

Attachment 128827
    Looks great!
    N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    07-25-2016 05:19 PM
    Made a boo-boo in my latest app submission to the store- I didn't upload the new binaries.
    07-25-2016 08:53 PM
    The circus is coming to town, and tickets are running out fast. I need to buy one or two today.

(Circus = WWE)
    07-25-2016 08:54 PM
    Seems to be a bit quiet today. Well here is a picture of our car, now from the side. It's half decent now, after about 5 hours of cleaning in 2 days. That fairly clean means that average person would say it's clean but I'm not perfectly happy with it, need to decontaminate it and wax it :)
    07-26-2016 08:22 AM
    If she did that, you'd be getting purrsecuted for sure...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    That pun was just purrfect!
    N_LaRUE, Laura Knotek and Azensun like this.
    07-26-2016 10:40 AM
    Seems to be a bit quiet today. Well here is a picture of our car, now from the side. It's half decent now, after about 5 hours of cleaning in 2 days. That fairly clean means that average person would say it's clean but I'm not perfectly happy with it, need to decontaminate it and wax it :)
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...08d951917a.jpg
    Took me over two weeks to decontaminate a Mazda 626 about 15 years ago....
    N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    07-26-2016 10:41 AM
    Don't you just love working for a large company on a multi billion pound project and all they offer you is some cheap cake and some soft drinks as a 'celebration' for the project go ahead?

Yeah first world problems but how pathetic.
    07-26-2016 10:48 AM
    Don't you just love working for a large company on a multi billion pound project and all they offer you is some cheap cake and some soft drinks as a 'celebration' for the project go ahead?

Yeah first world problems but how pathetic.
    Even worse is work your tail off for three years on one project and you get cake and soft drinks once the product is launched. Not even a lousy T-shirt to say that you helped launch this new product...
    Laura Knotek, N_LaRUE and Azensun like this.
    07-26-2016 11:10 AM
    Really nice design from an architectural view point. Say what you want, the Chinese guys do have some of the best designed stuff for the Olympics!
    San Shan Bridge is a stunning piece of Beijing Winter Games infrastructure inspired by the Olympic Rings.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    07-26-2016 11:11 AM
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...08d951917a.jpg
    What kind of VW is that? Never seen one in the states. I've got a Passat, but miss my Golf. The Golf was just a little more sporty.

One time I was on the freeway and saw, not 1, but 2 VW pickup trucks. Not sure if they were here for a car show or something because I've never seen on since. Wasn't a bad looking truck, just not available in the US.
    Sport Driver likes this.
    07-26-2016 11:26 AM
    Why am i not surprised you haven't outgrown this...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    hey I might be getting older but I still like looking at them go round :D
    07-26-2016 11:36 AM
    I have my day off today....yay ! on another note my manager interviewed a cute girl :P
    07-26-2016 11:39 AM
    after playing with the s7 for about a week I can say that I dislike Touchwiz. its so in your face, cartoonish and not consistant. I hate the fact that most of the google stock apps are replaced and put in the back while all of Samsung apps are front and center. Also I hate the Samsung font. the hardware is great but damn the UI kills it for me.
    sinime likes this.
    07-26-2016 11:47 AM
    Had similar experience with an S6... And if you customize it, in any way, to try and fix it, welcome to Lagville.

Returned it after 3 weeks.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    07-26-2016 11:55 AM
    I have my day off today....yay ! on another note my manager interviewed a cute girl :P
    What watch was she wearing? And on which hand?
    07-26-2016 12:48 PM
    So what's happening today? We got a break in our terribly hot, humid and overall ick weather yesterday with a surprise storm. Mostly drama, not a lot of rain, but I have hopes for today!
    07-26-2016 01:56 PM
    So what's happening today? We got a break in our terribly hot, humid and overall ick weather yesterday with a surprise storm. Mostly drama, not a lot of rain, but I have hopes for today!
    Nice! It's still hot here.
    Azensun likes this.
    07-26-2016 02:08 PM
    What kind of VW is that? Never seen one in the states. I've got a Passat, but miss my Golf. The Golf was just a little more sporty.

One time I was on the freeway and saw, not 1, but 2 VW pickup trucks. Not sure if they were here for a car show or something because I've never seen on since. Wasn't a bad looking truck, just not available in the US.
    That is VW up!, our is 2012 with 1.0 gasoline engine, 75 HP. It's not available in USA, just like Polo isn't either if I'm correct?
    The pick up was VW Amarok, it's probably too small for USA, you can see them here but pickups are rare here, even Ford Ranger and those are too big for our roads.
    sinime, Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    07-26-2016 03:00 PM
    Nice! It's still hot here.
    It is hot here as well. It was 102 as I waked into the office after lunch. The smoke smell has subsided a bit though...
    07-26-2016 03:22 PM
    Had similar experience with an S6... And if you customize it, in any way, to try and fix it, welcome to Lagville.

Returned it after 3 weeks.
    I can't stand how it feels like a mess. Sure its the cleanest touchwiz but in my opinion that ui is awful
    sinime likes this.
    07-26-2016 03:54 PM
    What watch was she wearing? And on which hand?
    I don't know I saw nothing lol
    07-26-2016 03:55 PM
    I went to get ice cream on this hot day. I was going to take a picture of it,and post it here but I forgot and ate it all :p
    07-26-2016 05:30 PM
    I don't know I saw nothing lol
    Your new job has made you regress even further?!?
    Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    07-26-2016 05:39 PM
    after playing with the s7 for about a week I can say that I dislike Touchwiz. its so in your face, cartoonish and not consistant. I hate the fact that most of the google stock apps are replaced and put in the back while all of Samsung apps are front and center. Also I hate the Samsung font. the hardware is great but damn the UI kills it for me.
    That's not news. Most people who don't mind the UI will enjoy the Samsung hardware. Folks like myself don't like the hardware enough to put up with the software annoyances.

Posted via Moto Maxx
    Laura Knotek and azcruz like this.
    07-26-2016 08:17 PM
143,644 ... 50645065506650675068 ...