WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

wanted to post something very quickly so today as I was waiting in line to pay for my food something yellow caught my eye and as I was examining it, it was a cellphone and then I saw the back and I was a yellow 920 and I thought" good stuff he's showing his friend the 920" so all in all my college has peeps that have windows phone. I think I lost count I have seen before let me think 4 520, 3 810's,1 822, 2 920's and 1 1020 so in total 11 windows phones at my school and all of them looked happy when someone asked them about it ! I wonder if I find more peeps with windows phones ....so that is all :cool: OH AND BP I BEAT YOU:evil:

Okay beat me at what AWESOMENESS NO CHANCE! :p

duncanjameshill

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Here's a pic of a chocolate Guinness cake I made this weekend for someone's birthday.
We went out for a meal and I ate to much steak, so never got to try any :(

WP_20130928_001.jpg

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

wanted to post something very quickly so today as I was waiting in line to pay for my food something yellow caught my eye and as I was examining it, it was a cellphone and then I saw the back and I was a yellow 920 and I thought" good stuff he's showing his friend the 920" so all in all my college has peeps that have windows phone. I think I lost count I have seen before let me think 4 520, 3 810's,2 822's, 2 920's and 1 1020 so in total 11 windows phones at my school and all of them looked happy when someone asked them about it ! I wonder if I find more peeps with windows phones ....so that is all :cool: OH AND BP I BEAT YOU:evil:

I forgot to add the 3 htc 8x's so that is 14 windows phones in college !

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

so what's up with me being late to the party :crying: I didn't get the invite or did it get lost in the mail :unhappysweat: anyways I missed a lot :winktongue:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Everyone was really on a roll posting. We've really had a lot of posts here lately. :cool:
I saw this morning as I was waiting for the college bus it was around 7 am my time and it was already at 10k and I was like "WHAT how did they get there so fast in 9 hours" then I remembered that peeps have different time zones but still I missed it :confused: oh well this is next time

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

WOOT I just got my first friend here ... but I'm not telling who it is ...MUAHAHHAHA:evil:
ehhh even though I never knew how long that request was there for ...... I didn't think of checking there because I never get requests only likes :winktongue: so its time to fulfill my duty ( heheh I said duty) to beat BP! and be come the most craziest person on WPC :evil: and say NOKIA is better then Sony :wink:

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I saw this morning as I was waiting for the college bus it was around 7 am my time and it was already at 10k and I was like "WHAT how did they get there so fast in 9 hours" then I remembered that peeps have different time zones but still I missed it :confused: oh well this is next time
That's actually one of the things I like most about this forum. It's great having members from all over the world.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

That's actually one of the things I like most about this forum. It's great having members from all over the world.

that's true I learned that I am only enough to drink in Sweden! :winktongue: and that most of you peeps are all older than me ( not in a bad way just in a way to say you are all my elders ) and uhhhh what else ....... hmmm now I cant think of anything right now :asleep:

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm sleepyzzzz

uza9upy3.jpg

Sent from my LT25i using Tapatalk 4

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Morning. It will be a quiet day from me today. I'll try to check in when I can. Got stuff to do.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills