I would love to see it! Might have to search for it online, did not DVR it. If you want to upload it in the cloud somewhere and send me a link via PM, that would be much appreciated!
    Hmmm, Will have to see if I can get the show off the DirecTV DVR? I'm not sure if you can or not.
    worldspy99 and Laura Knotek like this.
    08-01-2016 04:23 PM
    Hmmm, Will have to see if I can get the show off the DirecTV DVR? I'm not sure if you can or not.
    Thanks, if you can't do that, I am sure the interwebz will have that hour uploaded somewhere...
    Ed Boland likes this.
    08-01-2016 04:33 PM
    Can't believe it's Monday already. :/
    What's Monday :p I don't get weekends off lol I look forward to my days off ๐Ÿ˜
    08-01-2016 04:42 PM
    I feel bad for the teams that to up against the united states at basketball. The us owns the other teams...it almost seems like its nor fair
    08-01-2016 04:45 PM
    I feel bad for the teams that to up against the united states at basketball. The us owns the other teams...it almost seems like its nor fair
    That's what Sahib said in 2004 as well :-)
    08-01-2016 05:33 PM
    Thanks, if you can't do that, I am sure the interwebz will have that hour uploaded somewhere...
    There's hundreds of "mtv's first day" videos on YouTube.. They've been up for years.

Example:

Laura Knotek, N_LaRUE and sinime like this.
    08-01-2016 05:42 PM
    What's Monday I don't get weekends off lol I look forward to my days off ๐Ÿ˜
    OK everyone now...

Aaawwwwwhhhhhh......

Pass the tissue...

I'm sure I'm not the only one but I've had times where I worked 7 days a week continuously for months and long hours as well.

When you do that then you'll know what 'having a day off' is like.

40 to 45 hours a week is really nothing.
    08-01-2016 11:31 PM
    That's just a consequence of it being a national sport. But you shouldn't discount other countries so quickly.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    08-01-2016 11:32 PM
    That's what Sahib said in 2004 as well :-)
    I don't get it o.O. Unless you meant 2014 ๐Ÿ˜€
    08-01-2016 11:46 PM
    OK everyone now...

Aaawwwwwhhhhhh......

Pass the tissue...

I'm sure I'm not the only one but I've had times where I worked 7 days a week continuously for months and long hours as well.

When you do that then you'll know what 'having a day off' is like.

40 to 45 hours a week is really nothing.
    It sucks working on the weekends :( I always enjoyed my weekends but I guess that's life
    08-01-2016 11:48 PM
    I don't get it o.O. Unless you meant 2014 ๐Ÿ˜€
    USA got the bronze medal in 2004 Olympics for basketball๐Ÿ˜€
    08-02-2016 12:03 AM
    Good to see the makers of the game taking some responsibility for the mess they create.

Pokemon Go away: Troublesome Sydney Pokestop shut down - BBC News
    Laura Knotek and sahib lopez like this.
    08-02-2016 02:37 AM
    It sucks working on the weekends :( I always enjoyed my weekends but I guess that's life
    Get another job... :P

I spent most my 20s working weekends and long hours. I didn't like it at all but that's life as you say. I needed to work and there wasn't much opportunity for anything else at the time. I'm glad I got away from the kind of work I was doing at the time but it had helped ground me in my technical field.

Unfortunately it also left a very bad taste in my mouth for corporations and being a full time employee.
    08-02-2016 02:41 AM
    I guess this is but the tip of the iceberg for this - Couple Admit Leaving Son To Play Pokemon GO - Pulse 2

Their faces are plastered all over the internet now...

I noticed at the end of the article there's someone suing the companies involved because people keep coming around his house. I assume this is but the beginning of such suits.
    08-02-2016 04:59 AM
    Morning folks. Had a difficult day at work yesterday...in the afternoon, a patient vomited in my office due to a combination of pregnancy nausea and a reaction to antibiotics administered for her Chlamydia diagnosis.

In the morning my supervisor vomited all over my schedule by forcing me to work an additional Saturday this month to accommodate my other colleagues and flex her supervisory muscles.

Let's hope that the cleaning crew had taken care of the vomit in my office and my sharp rebuke of my supervisor by email today will clear up yesterday's messes.

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5
    08-02-2016 07:53 AM
    Morning folks. Had a difficult day at work yesterday...in the afternoon, a patient vomited in my office due to a combination of pregnancy nausea and a reaction to antibiotics administered for her Chlamydia diagnosis.

In the morning my supervisor vomited all over my schedule by forcing me to work an additional Saturday this month to accommodate my other colleagues and flex her supervisory muscles.

Let's hope that the cleaning crew had taken care of the vomit in my office and my sharp rebuke of my supervisor by email today will clear up yesterday's messes.

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5
    My office still smells like vomit and cleaning products. Oh, well...

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5
    08-02-2016 09:44 AM
    My office still smells like vomit and cleaning products. Oh, well...

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5
    Bummer...
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-02-2016 09:53 AM
    Good morning everyone.
    MSFTisMIA and Laura Knotek like this.
    08-02-2016 10:30 AM
    Well the job postings are up. Of the 5 there are two that kind of match my skills. Let's see what happens.
    Cheers!
    08-02-2016 10:30 AM
    Well the job postings are up. Of the 5 there are two that kind of match my skills. Let's see what happens.
    Cheers!
    Good luck and all the best!
    08-02-2016 10:46 AM
    Cheers!
    Good Luck!
    08-02-2016 10:47 AM
    Cheers!
    Good luck!
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    08-02-2016 12:18 PM
    Anyone catch the re-airing of the first hour of MTV, from 1981, this morning? I DVR'd it, will watch later tonight.
    I remember the first airing. Man I'm old.
    08-02-2016 01:39 PM
    Cheers!
    Good luck! Fingers crossed for you.
    Laura Knotek and worldspy99 like this.
    08-02-2016 01:41 PM
    Shh...Don't tell anyone, but in spite of my postings today, I'm in here hiding from the world!
    08-02-2016 01:42 PM
143,645 ... 50705071507250735074 ...