I remember the first airing. Man I'm old.
    So do I, and so am I.
    Azensun likes this.
    08-02-2016 01:46 PM
    I don't recall seeing the first hour of it... But when I'd be "sick" and stay home from school, MTV would be playing all day. Back when MTV actually played music videos.
    08-02-2016 02:12 PM
    I actually don't remember the first day as I grew up in Canada and we didn't get MTV until later.

However, I'm old anyway and was just shy of being a teen by then.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-02-2016 03:04 PM
    So do I, and so am I.
    I actually don't remember the first day as I grew up in Canada and we didn't get MTV until later.

However, I'm old anyway and was just shy of being a teen by then.
    That makes a few of us... Old people that is. Ugghh
    Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    08-02-2016 05:12 PM
    So I'm installing the Win10 anniversary update on the desktop gamer PC as we speak... Finally; Dark mode!
    sahib lopez and N_LaRUE like this.
    08-02-2016 05:14 PM
    Oh, I was playing with this the other night. Interesting stuff!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg
    Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    08-02-2016 05:25 PM
    Get another job... :P

I spent most my 20s working weekends and long hours. I didn't like it at all but that's life as you say. I needed to work and there wasn't much opportunity for anything else at the time. I'm glad I got away from the kind of work I was doing at the time but it had helped ground me in my technical field.

Unfortunately it also left a very bad taste in my mouth for corporations and being a full time employee.
    While I like the phone fixing aspect i just dislike the fact that I'm pushed to sell phone for sprint wireless. I'll end up looking for another job soon maybe new years soon
    08-02-2016 06:14 PM
    USA got the bronze medal in 2004 Olympics for basketball😀
    Oh really? Wow I'll look up who beat them.
    08-02-2016 06:16 PM
    I guess this is but the tip of the iceberg for this - Couple Admit Leaving Son To Play Pokemon GO - Pulse 2

Their faces are plastered all over the internet now...

I noticed at the end of the article there's someone suing the companies involved because people keep coming around his house. I assume this is but the beginning of such suits.
    What is wrong with people:/ it almost seems like people forget common sense 😕
    08-02-2016 06:17 PM
    Well the job postings are up. Of the 5 there are two that kind of match my skills. Let's see what happens.
    Cheers!
    Yup hope you get a job quickly 😀
    08-02-2016 06:20 PM
    I don't recall seeing the first hour of it... But when I'd be "sick" and stay home from school, MTV would be playing all day. Back when MTV actually played music videos.
    I remember when I watched mtv it just started to show "pimp my ride" and "mtv cribs"
    08-02-2016 06:22 PM
    So I'm installing the Win10 anniversary update on the desktop gamer PC as we speak... Finally; Dark mode!
    I wonder if any of my Windows pcs have the update
    08-02-2016 06:23 PM
    Oh, I was playing with this the other night. Interesting stuff!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	6 
Size:	1.30 MB 
ID:	129065

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	5 
Size:	1.67 MB 
ID:	129066
    Ahh linux! I remember back in my first semester I would have to learn how to use the bash shell.i remember having to install linux mint on an extra partition of my pc to do my homework. Those were good times
    08-02-2016 06:26 PM
    I'm glad that I get Wednesday and Thursday off 😎 my weekend is tomorrow
    08-02-2016 06:27 PM
    I remember when I watched mtv it just started to show "pimp my ride" and "mtv cribs"
    I remember when I started watching MTV, there were only music videos on that channel and no programs, none, whatsoever...
    08-02-2016 06:38 PM
    I wonder if any of my Windows pcs have the update
    If not, you could just d/l the ISO
    Laura Knotek and sahib lopez like this.
    08-02-2016 07:38 PM
    I remember when I started watching MTV, there were only music videos on that channel and no programs, none, whatsoever...
    Yes, back when they first started, it was only music videos. One after another.... and we'd watch it all day long for the chance to see our favorite bands or artists, for there was no internet and YouTube!
    08-02-2016 07:41 PM
    Ahh linux! I remember back in my first semester I would have to learn how to use the bash shell.i remember having to install linux mint on an extra partition of my pc to do my homework. Those were good times
    To me it was Unix System 7 (pre-AT&T)
    08-02-2016 08:45 PM
    I see the forum is all about the anniversary update...
    08-03-2016 02:06 AM
    While I like the phone fixing aspect i just dislike the fact that I'm pushed to sell phone for sprint wireless. I'll end up looking for another job soon maybe new years soon
    Can I ask what you took in college and what exactly your job prospects are? I know you took a IT degree of some sort but never knew what job(s) you had in mind.

Also, just a thought, I'm not sure how many Sahib Lopez's are running around on the internet but you might want to consider changing your name on here, especially if you plan to say anything negative about your employer or job.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    08-03-2016 02:21 AM
    @sahib, what are the stipulations in your job contract?
    08-03-2016 03:15 AM
    All of Android Central is about Note 7...
    sahib lopez likes this.
    08-03-2016 04:40 AM
    All of Android Central is about Note 7...
    And I haven't seen anything overly special about it. It's still a very good phone, but as many people have said - it's a S7 Edge with the S Pen and USB-C, basically.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
    08-03-2016 05:20 AM
    Yes, back when they first started, it was only music videos. One after another.... and we'd watch it all day long for the chance to see our favorite bands or artists, for there was no internet and YouTube!
    Sucker free Sundays on MTV-2 was the best. And Total Request Live was pretty cool too.

08-03-2016 05:22 AM
    What is wrong with people:/ it almost seems like people forget common sense 😕
    "Common sense is a luxury not everyone can afford." or "Common sense isn't always common."

N_LaRUE likes this.
    08-03-2016 05:23 AM
144,138 ... 50715072507350745075 ...