WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Morning. It will be a quiet day from me today. I'll try to check in when I can. Got stuff to do.

Good morning.

I have a very annoying experiment ahead of me. I have to heat up something, let it cool down to a point where I can add bacteria without them dying, but not too cool or I can't work with it anymore. At the same time I have to pipette in antibiotics and inducers. And this of course multiple times.

Also, it is time Nokia releases this new big phone and the tablet, the news are getting boring. "The 1020 camera is great", "New rumor!", "The 1020 camera is great", "The same rumor slightly different!", "Windows Phone is selling well in some obscure places", "The 1020 camera is great", "The same rumor even less different!"

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Good morning.

I have a very annoying experiment ahead of me. I have to heat up something, let it cool down to a point where I can add bacteria without them dying, but not too cool or I can't work with it anymore. At the same time I have to pipette in antibiotics and inducers. And this of course multiple times.

Also, it is time Nokia releases this new big phone and the tablet, the news are getting boring. "The 1020 camera is great", "New rumor!", "The 1020 camera is great", "The same rumor slightly different!", "Windows Phone is selling well in some obscure places", "The 1020 camera is great", "The same rumor even less different!"

Good luck with your bacteria! I hope they handle those temperatures well.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Today's breakfast was a sausage sandwich. I feel ready for whatever the day brings now!

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

Good morning.

What if I tell you Nokia will release the 'same' devices in new colors!?

Hows that?

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Nice dose of vitriol to start the morning off.

Oh by the way - The 1020 camera is great. And I wouldn't call 12% marketshare in the UK an "obscure place".

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Oh by the way - The 1020 camera is great. And I wouldn't call 12% marketshare in the UK an "obscure place".

I'd call the UK very obscure. ;-)

And it was sales, not marketshare, it is mixed up a lot in this article, but for me those are two different things. And I was actually referring to the news before that anyway.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

WOOT I just got my first friend here ... but I'm not telling who it is ...MUAHAHHAHA:evil:
ehhh even though I never knew how long that request was there for ...... I didn't think of checking there because I never get requests only likes :winktongue: so its time to fulfill my duty ( heheh I said duty) to beat BP! and be come the most craziest person on WPC :evil: and say NOKIA is better then Sony :wink:

No SONY is the ROCK KING and Nokia is just a map service!

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I think the Surface 2 is ready now for most country to preorder however I have read review about the new atom chip which is excellent however I would just like to have the Surface 2 just for using metro interface and if I want to can always link to my main laptop.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3