And hear I thought you were going to say you refused to talk to yourself period...

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5
    LOL! I always talk to myself, sometimes out loud. Apparently it's a trait of intelligent people... Makes me wonder what I'm doing in the job I am. :P
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-10-2016 06:43 AM
    Morning folks. Just posted my Xiaomi write up on Android Central...

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5
    N_LaRUE and worldspy99 like this.
    08-10-2016 06:43 AM
    LOL! I always talk to myself, sometimes out loud. Apparently it's a trait of intelligent people... Makes me wonder what I'm doing in the job I am. :P
    As long as you aren't answering yourself, then I'm not as concerned...

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5
    08-10-2016 07:31 AM
    As long as you aren't answering yourself, then I'm not as concerned...

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5
    It's not unusual for me to do that from time to time. Actually it's supposed to be good for memory.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/release...0417221613.htm
    MSFTisMIA and Laura Knotek like this.
    08-10-2016 07:39 AM
    Just got back home. Had my first driving lessons. We were at the polygon for like 10 minutes and then we went straight to town. I believe I nailed it, the only issue I had was stopping smoothly, other than that, everything went well.
    Have two more classes tomorrow, at 12. Oh well, it can't be all perfect.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-10-2016 07:57 AM
    It's dark when I get up now. I thought the sun would be up until at least the end of August. Guess I was wrong.
    The last time I got up and it was dark was around, well, never. When the heck do you get up?
    08-10-2016 08:00 AM
    What the hell is happening with my generation these days? Soo many of them are getting married. They're 18/19! Isn't that a bit too soon? Too early? Some of them just finished highschool, others dropped college. What the heck. Don't they know how hard it is to make a living today, especially in this country.
    That 'at this point I'm too afraid to ask' meme seems more than appropriate in this situation.
    08-10-2016 08:12 AM
    I still refuse to talk to myself online. :P
    Don't worry, the guy with over 32K posts takes care of that for us😁
    Rose640 and sahib lopez like this.
    08-10-2016 08:13 AM
    I still refuse to talk to myself online. :P
    Just don't forget to talk to your wife offline😂
    08-10-2016 08:14 AM
    What the hell is happening with my generation these days? Soo many of them are getting married. They're 18/19! Isn't that a bit too soon? Too early? Some of them just finished highschool, others dropped college. What the heck. Don't they know how hard it is to make a living today, especially in this country.
    That 'at this point I'm too afraid to ask' meme seems more than appropriate in this situation.
    Odd. In some countries getting married is going out of fashion for young people.

Would be interesting to know though.
    Rose640 and Laura Knotek like this.
    08-10-2016 08:16 AM
    In other news, a cute girl got me hooked on Sabaton. Didn't like them at first, but now they seem more than nice.
    And no, sadly she doesn't listen to rock/metal, just this particular band. How unfortunate. For a second I thought we have common topic to talk about. Altough, her low interest in metal is more than forgivable considering how pretty she is.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    08-10-2016 08:16 AM
    The last time I got up and it was dark was around, well, never. When the heck do you get up?
    Typically 5am. Sometimes a bit earlier.
    Rose640 likes this.
    08-10-2016 08:17 AM
    In other news, a cute girl got me hooked on Sabaton. Didn't like them at first, but now they seem more than nice.
    And no, sadly she doesn't listen to rock/metal, just this particular band. How unfortunate. For a second I thought we have common topic to talk about. Altough, her low interest in metal is more than forgivable considering how pretty she is.
    Having different tastes in music isn't a bad thing so long as you can tolerate each other's taste.
    Rose640 and Laura Knotek like this.
    08-10-2016 08:18 AM
    Just don't forget to talk to your wife offline
    I never forget to do that either online or off.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    08-10-2016 08:18 AM
    Don't worry, the guy with over 32K posts takes care of that for us😁
    Sometimes, when I do alot of posting, I think of Sahib and his moment, and then I just make myself stop, even though I had more things on my mind, I just stop. The line has to be drawn.
    08-10-2016 08:19 AM
    Odd. In some countries getting married is going out of fashion for young people.

Would be interesting to know though.
    I know. All I see is more and more divorces-to-be. Most of them weren't dating for more than 3 months. How well can you get to know somebody in 90 days? Not well I believe.
    N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    08-10-2016 08:22 AM
    Typically 5am. Sometimes a bit earlier.
    Even on weekends?
    08-10-2016 08:23 AM
    Sometimes, when I do alot of posting, I think of Sahib and his moment, and then I just make myself stop, even though I had more things on my mind, I just stop. The line has to be drawn.
    Sahib's antics remind me of that weird creature in the Ice Age movies who is chasing the acorn....the physical antics of the animated creature and the mental gymnastics of Sahib are at par.
    Rose640, N_LaRUE and MSFTisMIA like this.
    08-10-2016 08:25 AM
    Having different tastes in music isn't a bad thing so long as you can tolerate each other's taste.
    It was a bit of a barrier in the past. Guess which genre were they listening to.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    08-10-2016 08:25 AM
    Sahib's antics remind me of that weird creature in the Ice Age movies who is chasing the acorn....the physical antics of the animated creature and the mental gymnastics of Sahib are at par.
    This, this is poetry, lol. Had a good laugh.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    08-10-2016 08:27 AM
    08-10-2016 08:36 AM
    Even on weekends?
    Typically no, but I do have a tendency to wake up the same time every day, even on weekends, but then go back to sleep.
    MSFTisMIA and Rose640 like this.
    08-10-2016 08:39 AM
    Typically no, but I do have a tendency to wake up the same time every day, even on weekends, but then go back to sleep.
    Same here. I'm up the same time every day now.

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    08-10-2016 09:01 AM
    I tell you, when you go in, sometimes it's a real treat to watch...

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5
    Rose640 likes this.
    08-10-2016 09:02 AM
    People do that across all generations. Nothing new there. Not everyone's priority is college, not does everyone need to go to college. Some people just prefer to struggle and eek things out. Life's like that times...

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5
    N_LaRUE and Rose640 like this.
    08-10-2016 09:04 AM
143,695 ... 50825083508450855086 ...