WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I have really seriously decided on this signature . . .

Sent from my Lumia but I prefer my Hololens.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

My signatures should read "Sent from X device but will probably also use A device, B device, C device and possibly a D device and an E device. Maybe more than that! Oh and Tapatalk."

I feel sometimes left out that I don't own as many devices as some people. :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

See? That's more fun and you get some great experiences. I don't ever get enough time off from work to pull that off. Unless I'm in bed with something serious. LOL

Maybe it's my age talking but I never used the amount of time I had off as an excuse not to travel.

If you're not getting any form of work life balance then you should start considering a new job or something. You'll just end up being more sick. Time off is an important factor of working.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

My signatures should read "Sent from X device but will probably also use A device, B device, C device and possibly a D device and an E device. Maybe more than that! Oh and Tapatalk."
You will really need a small font for that many devices :)

Sent by my Honor 6

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I start work at 7:30, I'm the type to get up at 4AM so I can take my time getting ready. Evenings I just come home and nod off.

Tomorrow I'll be up early against my will. I've got jury summons. I'll just tell them I'm dating law enforcement (Which I am) and bang! I'll be sent home.

I've somehow avoided jury service so far.

That's handy btw.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

It's because I haven't been at this company long. Haven't accumulated the time yet. Plus I just used like 38 hours on my illness. =/

Well that didn't help but you were saying last year you had no vacation at all. So I was starting to wonder if you get any vacation at all. Did you change jobs?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

About 6 months ago I did. My old job offered nothing in way of benefits. My new job has health care, 4 hours of PTO (Paid time off) per check (2x a month), discounts at many places, and they pay overtime! I say that last one because it's crazy when you look back at a salary job that worked you to death with zero OT pay.

I have worked OT without pay before. I can relate. When I was a contractor I didn't have any benefits so I can understand that as well.

It's nice to have some benefits, like vacation and sick time. On the whole though I'll take higher pay. :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

This job does pay more thankfully but it's the fact that there is room for advancement that makes it better.

Plans to climb the ladder huh? I thought about doing that at one point in life... then I moved countries, became a contractor and then haven't really thought about it since.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans