Cloning humans is unfortunately illegal.
    Hmm, its illegal to do drugs too, many people do it.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-16-2013 04:10 AM
    martin, just asking.
    If you were to sell your 64 GB 1020, how much would you ask?
    i created a thread 'WTB 1020', want to be around the ballpark of what people intend to sell the device for.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-16-2013 04:14 AM
    martin, just asking.
    If you were to sell your 64 GB 1020, how much would you ask?
    i created a thread 'WTB 1020', want to be around the ballpark of what people intend to sell the device for.
    Hmm well im paying 25 a month for the phone over 2 years which makes it 600 - The fact that its picked up a fault with the vibrate motor this morning which ive just noticed will drop its value considerably.

But to answer your question the phone is great and still pretty new so you wont get much of a reduction for second hand value - so you need to be willing to pay about 500 to 550 I guess.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-16-2013 04:24 AM
    Hmm well im paying 25 a month for the phone over 2 years which makes it 600 - The fact that its picked up a fault with the vibrate motor this morning which ive just noticed will drop its value considerably.

But to answer your question the phone is great and still pretty new so you wont get much of a reduction for second hand value - so you need to be willing to pay about 500 to 550 I guess.
    Ok thanks :), guess have to wait for a bit now :p.
    You can get it replaced for that fault, no?
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-16-2013 04:26 AM
    Yeah - will get onto O2 and nokia to find out what the process is this morning.

kinda sucks though as I have my phone on vibrate all the time.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-16-2013 04:33 AM
    Yeah - will get onto O2 and nokia to find out what the process is this morning.

kinda sucks though as I have my phone on vibrate all the time.
    A chick called me on sunday and told me to visit a care centre, care centre guy was pants, called back the lady, assured me she'll call me back on tuesday 10 am. Didn't call, sent her a text asking for updates "I will get back to you", I wonder where is she gone.

i am going to ask for a red lumia 720 now, had 2 whites, same pants happened with it.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-16-2013 04:35 AM
    I don't remember many of of MS-DOS commands.

When I use the CLI, it's for Linux.
    Let me refresh your memory...

echo @prompt set date=$d$_set time=$t$h$h$h > {a}.bat
    %comspec% /e:2048 /c {a}.bat > {b}.bat
    for %%v in ({b}.bat del) do call %%v {?}.bat
    echo %date% %time% >> log
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-16-2013 04:44 AM
    A chick called me on sunday
    Cool, you are talking to birds on the phone! I guess it's another form of twitter.
    N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    10-16-2013 04:44 AM
    Cool, you are talking to birds on the phone! I guess it's another form of twitter.
    Hmm, I've talked to a tiger, a lion, even an elephant, why not a random chick that works with Nokia and is helping me get a replacement?
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-16-2013 04:45 AM
    Cloning humans is unfortunately illegal.
    And incredibly experimental.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-16-2013 04:48 AM
    Hmm, I've talked to a tiger, a lion, even an elephant, why not a random chick that works with Nokia and is helping me get a replacement?
    Why not talk to insects?
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-16-2013 04:49 AM
    I don't know. If you look at the direct translation of the colloquial use of the word chick in English, it would be very disrespectful to call a woman that in German.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-16-2013 04:49 AM
    'Chick' is considered derogatory these days. Though the term 'bird' in Australia and UK still lingers, though I believe it's going into disuse as well. However, I know you don't care so just ignore what I said.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-16-2013 04:50 AM
    I hope my second WP device does arrive tomorrow, I'll let people try guess.

It's a phone running Windows Phone 7 and didn't have a LED flash.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-16-2013 04:50 AM
    And incredibly experimental.
    They clone dogs and cattle as a business. If you love your dog very, very much, or if you have a price winning bull, you can just let it be cloned. I think I have read that South Korea cloned a very good watch dog a few times. I don't know if this is true though and how healthy these animals are in the long term though.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-16-2013 04:51 AM
    'Chick' is considered derogatory these days. Though the term 'bird' in Australia and UK still lingers, though I believe it's going into disuse as well. However, I know you don't care so just ignore what I said.
    'Chick' is rather uncommonly said down here, i've heard it being said before.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-16-2013 04:51 AM
    They clone dogs and cattle as a business. If you love your dog very, very much, or if you have a price winning bull, you can just let it be cloned. I think I have read that South Korea cloned a very good watch dog a few times. I don't know if this is true though and how healthy these animals are in the long term.
    Woah, this is something i haven't heard of before! That's weird, are they close to cloning Humans?
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-16-2013 04:53 AM
    I picked up a candy bar at a British import store here called 'Yorkie'. It said on the wrapper, "Do not feed the birds."
    10-16-2013 04:54 AM
    'Chick' is rather uncommonly said down here, i've heard it being said before.
    Australia doesn't use 'chick', it's North American. Though with the increase of loving everything American in Oz I wouldn't be surprised if the slang becomes more popular. Though, 'chick' won't probably be one of the common ones. :P
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    I don't know. If you look at the direct translation of the colloquial use of the word chick in English, it would be very disrespectful to call a woman that in German.
    I don't know why are you referring my english with a german dictionary, lol.
    vielleicht, sollte Ich kommunizieren in Deutsch?
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    Woah, this is something i haven't heard of before! That's weird, are they close to cloning Humans?
    There's a Wikipedia article, but it seems that the sources are a little shady: Pet cloning - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I have no idea how close they are. But I'm pretty sure they try somewhere in an obscure lab in some strange countries. Or even in a not so obscure lab in some not so strange countries. They won't publish that tough ;-)
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-16-2013 04:55 AM
    I don't know why are you referring my english with a german dictionary, lol.
    vielleicht, sollte Ich kommunizieren in Deutsch?
    You really ignored N_LaRUE's post which stated exactly the same as I did, and he's a native English speaker. Just for your information, your German is worse than your English ;-)
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-16-2013 04:56 AM
    I picked up a candy bar at a British import store here called 'Yorkie'. It said on the wrapper, "Do not feed the birds."
    Laura Knotek and LMZR like this.
    It's not really offensive in US. I'm not aware of any women who have any issues with the term 'chick flick'.
    There's a Wikipedia article, but it seems that the sources are a little shady: Pet cloning - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I have no idea how close they are. But I'm pretty sure they try somewhere in an obscure lab in some strange countries. Or even in a not so obscure lab in some not so strange countries. They won't publish that tough ;-)
    That would cause quite a scare.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-16-2013 04:57 AM
145,855 ... 507508509510511 ...