Tapatalk on Android and iOS is pretty good. I'm your opposite, I love Tapatalk.
    Same here, I only use Tapatalk on Android and iOS.
    azcruz, Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    08-11-2016 08:40 PM
    Same here, I only use Tapatalk on Android and iOS.
    Have it on my Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact. Guess I'm in the minority in not being a fan of it, but that's OK.

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-11-2016 09:53 PM
    I do like the Mi 5, but again it speaks to these insane compromises OEMs are asking us to make with hard earned cash...

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-11-2016 09:54 PM
    So the GF gives me the "you're such a show-off" look whenever I use the Mi 5's IR blaster to turn off her TV.

The first time I did it, we went digging around on her Note 5, stating "I can do that too!". She was sorely disappointed when she realized Samsung dropped the IR blaster. Oh well, guess Samsung does t have it all, right?

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5
    Laura Knotek, N_LaRUE and Rose640 like this.
    08-11-2016 10:00 PM
    So the GF gives me the "you're such a show-off" look whenever I use the Mi 5's IR blaster to turn off her TV.

The first time I did it, we went digging around on her Note 5, stating "I can do that too!". She was sorely disappointed when she realized Samsung dropped the IR blaster. Oh well, guess Samsung does t have it all, right?

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5
    That was a widely panned move on their part with the Note 5.
    08-11-2016 10:11 PM
    Thanks. It all sounds great to me! The thing about pre-ordering the game, is it has the "pre-order incentive" of giving you a starter ship already decked out to start with. I've read though, that it's best to wait until you find the blueprints to build the hyperdrive before redeeming this bonus ship, otherwise you'll get stuck out in some far away system with no means or knowledge on how to build a hyperdrive when upgrading to a new ship that doesn't have one. Interesting!

I'm sure the PC version is going to be so much better, graphically, as well as controller option-wise. I love flight sims, and I love space/spaceship flight sim/shooters... No Man's Sky looks to be the best of both worlds, and a perfect game to utilize my Logitech 3D Extreme joystick.

And I'm just going to HAVE to play this out in the living room in the big screen! Shoot, if it's good enough, this might be the encouragement I need to finally upgrade the TV to a new 4K one...
    If you keep it going this at rate, you'll have a 4k display by the end of August.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-12-2016 02:55 AM
    Morning guys! Rue, MIA, Rose...

edit: And SHU!
    Morning Ed.
    Is it just me who always feel hangover the morning after a night out even though I had not drank a single drop of alcohol? Weird.
    08-12-2016 02:56 AM
    Hunger Games update for the day...
    Apparently I was the first choice from the folks who interviewed for one of the available positions. The only wrinkle is that the position that is being offered to me was my second choice. I interview in four hours for my first choice position. Cheers, everyone...

At least I have a fall back option available so that is a nice feeling...
    Glad it turned out well for you.
    worldspy99 likes this.
    08-12-2016 02:58 AM
    What car do you drive? 3rd and 4th gear are usually like that, lever just goes there :)
    It was the 3rd I was making mistakes on. It's a Golf 5.
    08-12-2016 03:01 AM
    What I don't get a morning :( looks like I'm drifting away into the nothingness 😧

Sent from mTalk
    Funny farm taking it's toll, lol.
    08-12-2016 03:03 AM
    Ed, have you seen that indie game (I think it's indie), it's called something like We Happy Few, or similar. Very interesting theme, you should check it out, it's still in alpha stage though.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-12-2016 03:08 AM
    Went out with friends and that cute girl last night. Nothing special, we had some coffe, hot chocolate and stuff like that. I know what's your question MIA, and nope, I don't think there are any chances of anything happening with her and me.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    08-12-2016 03:13 AM

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5
    I lost the IR together with the Honor 6 when I "upgraded" to the P9 :D Well, this is going to be my last Android phone for the foreseeable future.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-12-2016 04:11 AM
    Went out with friends and that cute girl last night. Nothing special, we had some coffe, hot chocolate and stuff like that. I know what's your question MIA, and nope, I don't think there are any chances of anything happening with her and me.
    Well, at least you put in the work and found out.

"On to the next one." - Jay-Z

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5
    N_LaRUE, Rose640 and Laura Knotek like this.
    08-12-2016 07:07 AM
    Morning folks. I'm liking this whole "not being at work thing". Lol. Only got two more days of it left though.

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5
    08-12-2016 07:08 AM
    I lost the IR together with the Honor 6 when I "upgraded" to the P9 :D Well, this is going to be my last Android phone for the foreseeable future.
    Well, if I don't keep the Mi 5, my choices are either a G5 on a great deal or that smaller Nexus. If I keep the Mi 5, I'm most likely to try for a 950.

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5
    N_LaRUE, azcruz and Laura Knotek like this.
    08-12-2016 07:12 AM
    Funny farm taking it's toll, lol.
    He ain't been on the farm long enough yet to be doing that...

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5
    N_LaRUE and Rose640 like this.
    08-12-2016 07:13 AM
    Does this mean that you are going to be an ifruit person?
    08-12-2016 07:41 AM

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5
    Funny or not, he ain't on a farm, that's for sure!
    Rose640 likes this.
    08-12-2016 07:42 AM
    Good morning everyone. Not much sleep again. Oh well, at least there's the Olympics to catch up on.
    Rose640 likes this.
    08-12-2016 07:43 AM
    Well, if I don't keep the Mi 5, my choices are either a G5 on a great deal or that smaller Nexus. If I keep the Mi 5, I'm most likely to try for a 950.

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5
    I'm intrigued by the smaller new HTC Nexus.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-12-2016 07:44 AM

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5
    Well, it certainly looks like he's going for it.
    08-12-2016 08:13 AM
    Good morning everyone. Not much sleep again. Oh well, at least there's the Olympics to catch up on.
    I've only watched gymnastics few nights ago so far, I also like watching swimming, but I never manage to catch it on TV. I have planned to watch our Tuka running though, it's today I believe. Maybe it already took place, I don't really know.
    I feel like a Sahib with this post. Lost in my own thoughts.
    08-12-2016 08:16 AM
    Well, it certainly looks like he's going for it.
    That's for sure!
    Rose640 likes this.
    08-12-2016 08:49 AM
    I've only watched gymnastics few nights ago so far, I also like watching swimming, but I never manage to catch it on TV. I have planned to watch our Tuka running though, it's today I believe. Maybe it already took place, I don't really know.
    I feel like a Sahib with this post. Lost in my own thoughts.
    I usually stream everything online via the NBC Sports app. I'm watching rowing right now.
    MSFTisMIA and Rose640 like this.
    08-12-2016 08:50 AM
145,237 ... 50885089509050915092 ...