The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    as of now i don't think i have anything going on with anyone. that could change :D
    Sahib, just like in the lottery you cannot win the jackpot without a ticket, you cannot have anything with someone unless you think you're worthy of it and are open to it...

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5
    08-13-2016 11:06 PM
    Dumbest license plate cover I've ever seen...

wp_20160813_12_10_03_pro.jpg
    wp_20160813_12_10_03_pro-2-.jpg

So, I posted 2 pics because the second is just zoomed in crop from first.

Anyhow, all you can read is "Dumb car" (bottom)... top of the cover says, "my other car is a"... but as your driving down the road, all you see is "Dumb Car"

I looked at the web site, so maybe it's not as bad as it used to be, but the "smart" cars I looked at 4 years ago were actually dumb cars... the price was around 18K, for a 30MPG, 3 cylinder, 1 year, 10K mile warranty car... For the same price you could get a 4 cylinder, 30 MPG car with a 3 year, 30K warranty. So it was actually quite dumb. Although looking at the web site now, it looks like they are now electric cars that get a lot more MPG.. IDK... in either case, It's still a DUMB LICENSE COVER! "Smart... Dumb Car"... Does that mean it's an Apple / iCar?
    08-13-2016 11:08 PM
    Sahib, just like in the lottery you cannot win the jackpot without a ticket, you cannot have anything with someone unless you think you're worthy of it and are open to it...

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5
    I'm out there alright, besides i got time :)
    08-13-2016 11:40 PM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WP_20160813_12_10_03_Pro.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	1.79 MB 
ID:	129468

Name:	WP_20160813_12_10_03_Pro (2).jpg 
Size:	228.2 KB 
ID:	129469

Anyhow, all you can read is "Dumb car" (bottom)... top of the cover says, "my other car is a"... but as your driving down the road, all you see is "Dumb Car"

I looked at the web site, so maybe it's not as bad as it used to be, but the "smart" cars I looked at 4 years ago were actually dumb cars... the price was around 18K, for a 30MPG, 3 cylinder, 1 year, 10K mile warranty car... For the same price you could get a 4 cylinder, 30 MPG car with a 3 year, 30K warranty. So it was actually quite dumb. Although looking at the web site now, it looks like they are now electric cars that get a lot more MPG.. IDK... in either case, It's still a DUMB LICENSE COVER! "Smart... Dumb Car"... Does that mean it's an Apple / iCar?
    its an oxymoron :D a dumb smart car! nice wheels and tires though
    sinime likes this.
    08-13-2016 11:42 PM
    Me: Cortana who is the coolest person in the world?
    Cortana: YOU!
    Me: OMG Thank you cortana! What a boost of confidence! You're the best virtual assistant ever!

Cortana do you think I'm fat?
    You know with questions like that, I don't form opinions.
    WTF Cortana

Cortana tell me a joke
    YOU!
    (-_-)

Me: I hate you Cortana!
    Cortana : You're Fat.
    Last edited by Kram Devil; 08-13-2016 at 11:55 PM.
    08-13-2016 11:44 PM

Name:	WP_20160813_12_10_03_Pro.jpg 
Size:	1.79 MB 
ID:	129468

Name:	WP_20160813_12_10_03_Pro (2).jpg 
Size:	228.2 KB 
ID:	129469

I had a chance to drive smart car, not this smart but this one ;)

08-14-2016 03:41 AM
    08-14-2016 08:22 AM
    Show off :D
    That means to me as much as does to you being on a concert of one of your most favourite bands :)
    N_LaRUE and Rose640 like this.
    08-14-2016 10:22 AM
    I'm thinking about a 950. I wish I could get one to test drive for a few days...I know AT&T has them outright for $300 brand new, but I don't want a carrier branded phone...

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5
    08-14-2016 12:50 PM
    I'm thinking about a 950. I wish I could get one to test drive for a few days...I know AT&T has them outright for $300 brand new, but I don't want a carrier branded phone...

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5
    950, G5, 950, G5... it's like watching a ping pong game...
    azcruz likes this.
    08-14-2016 12:51 PM
    950, G5, 950, G5... it's like watching a ping pong game...
    And in all honestly, I'd want them both.

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5
    08-14-2016 01:31 PM
    And in all honestly, I'd want them both.

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5
    You gadget mnage a trois...
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    08-14-2016 02:03 PM
    That means to me as much as does to you being on a concert of one of your most favourite bands :)
    Did I mention I was on S.A.R.S. concert? Can't remember, it was more than awesome.
    08-14-2016 02:44 PM
    You gadget mnage a trois...
    That's funny. It's a habit I'm trying to kick, sadly...

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5
    Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    08-14-2016 05:25 PM
    mostly at my store they want me to push the s7 edge :/ I really don't like too because I feel not everyone needs the edge. to me the edge brings nothing but gimmicky features. I rather push the s7 over the edge.
    You're not doing your job. It doesn't matter what your personal opinion is with the device, you were tasked to do it. Which is not really a problem by just stating the facts - specs.
    MSFTisMIA and N_LaRUE like this.
    08-14-2016 06:22 PM
    You're not doing your job. It doesn't matter what your personal opinion is with the device, you were tasked to do it. Which is not really a problem by just stating the facts - specs.
    Agreed.

Sahib, here's the truth...you're there to sell what they tell you to sell. Highlight the specs that makes sense. At the end of the day, you want the customer to leave with a phone they will keep.

Lots of people at lots of work have to do stuff they don't like. So you work smartly.

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5
    Laura Knotek, azcruz and N_LaRUE like this.
    08-14-2016 06:47 PM
    Here its we sell what we have in stock . We have the HTC 10 and the s7 edge. Like I said I rather sell the 10 over the edge because 1) the customers bill will be lower 2) since the 10 is closer to stock android than the edge new customers will have a easier time to get use to android. I'm speaking in terms of people who are dipping their toes into the android platform.
    08-14-2016 08:43 PM
    Here its we sell what we have in stock . We have the HTC 10 and the s7 edge. Like I said I rather sell the 10 over the edge because 1) the customers bill will be lower 2) since the 10 is closer to stock android than the edge new customers will have a easier time to get use to android. I'm speaking in terms of people who are dipping their toes into the android platform.
    You're still missing my point... it's not about YOUR preference to sell. It's about what the customer wants and what you're being asked to sell.

Anyways, good luck with that.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
    azcruz, Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    08-14-2016 09:25 PM
    I tried sales once. It's not for me. You have to be a certain type of person.

I was at a shop yesterday picking up another Bose Soundlink Mini (long story) and the guy my wife ended up taking to told her they had to start pushing their broadband deals. The guy I was taking to tried to get me to upgrade my phone.

I've now decided I'll only shop at that place online to avoid that nonsense. I know why they have to do it but it really turns me off as a customer. I'll be sure to feedback that to them.
    Laura Knotek and MSFTisMIA like this.
    08-14-2016 11:26 PM
    I tried sales once. It's not for me. You have to be a certain type of person.

I was at a shop yesterday picking up another Bose Soundlink Mini (long story) and the guy my wife ended up taking to told her they had to start pushing their broadband deals. The guy I was taking to tried to get me to upgrade my phone.

I've now decided I'll only shop at that place online to avoid that nonsense. I know why they have to do it but it really turns me off as a customer. I'll be sure to feedback that to them.
    I am the same way. I would not be able to work in sales, since I would not be able to upsell customers. I know that isn't for me, so I've applied for any sales positions.
    N_LaRUE and MSFTisMIA like this.
    08-14-2016 11:32 PM
    Morning folks. Going to another driving lesson.
    Laura Knotek and MSFTisMIA like this.
    08-14-2016 11:59 PM
    How many sessions are required?
    08-15-2016 12:06 AM
    How many sessions are required?
    Minimum of 30, it'll be my 7th and 8th today, 45 minutes each.
    N_LaRUE and MSFTisMIA like this.
    08-15-2016 01:12 AM
    Good luck!
    Rose640 likes this.
    08-15-2016 01:38 AM
    I've read the liner notes on some of the Emerson, Lake & Palmer albums that were recently reissued.

I originally faulted Emerson for writing songs how he felt, without consideration for Lake's voice. However, I now realize that I criticized Emerson unfairly.

ELP purchased a theatre to write and record Brain Salad Surgery, since they wanted to record an album that they could easily recreate in a live concert experience.

Greg Lake agreed to the key that was included on the studio release of "Karn Evil 9" but complained about it three days prior to their first concert on that tour and said that he would not sing in that key live.

Keith Emerson was forced to transpose the entire "Karn Evil 9" only three days prior to the first show, which he was able to do.

Transposing music would be easy to do nowadays, using almost any music software, but back in 1974 Emerson had to do it my hand and write everything.

Lake should have complained about the key during the recordings of the studio album, rather than waiting three days prior to their tour.

BTW, I learned transposition when I took music lessons. I don't sing, and I've never played with a vocalist, so it's not a concern of mine. However, I learned how to do it, but I hated it.
    azcruz and Ed Boland like this.
    08-15-2016 01:49 AM
142,817 ... 50925093509450955096 ...