What I don't get a morning :( looks like I'm drifting away into the nothingness 😧

Sent from mTalk
    Morning Sahib!

Everyone...
    08-15-2016 07:49 AM
    Another brutal weekend behind me... and off today!
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    08-15-2016 07:52 AM
    *pours coffee*
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    08-15-2016 07:52 AM
    *kicks back in the recliner*
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    08-15-2016 07:53 AM
    *starts No Man's Sky with his gaming PC hooked up to the big screen in the living room*
    08-15-2016 07:54 AM
    So picked up my old blog again. Need to do something old, new again.

I think I'll add a new section called "On Stage" for folks who like the feel of the blog and want to submit a guest post.

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5
    N_LaRUE and sahib lopez like this.
    08-15-2016 09:18 AM
    In my backyard garden. I have five different heritage varieties growing.
    Nice, nothing better than a fresh vegetables, and organic of course.
    08-15-2016 09:21 AM
    Some of these things are huge (and expensive) and you'd be smart not to fly them anywhere near a tree!
    Mine wasn't expensive, as a matter fact it was pretty simple, dad didn't want to get me the expensive ones, with the reason :D. It wouldn't manage a whole week.
    08-15-2016 09:22 AM
    *starts No Man's Sky with his gaming PC hooked up to the big screen in the living room*
    No issues there?
    08-15-2016 09:22 AM

I think I'll add a new section called "On Stage" for folks who like the feel of the blog and want to submit a guest post.

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5
    I can't remember if you supplied a link to it or not... ?
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    08-15-2016 09:24 AM
    Mine wasn't expensive, as a matter fact it was pretty simple, dad didn't want to get me the expensive ones, with the reason :D. It wouldn't manage a whole week.
    I haven't owned a kite for several decades now. I do like them but at the end of the day I don't see the point.
    Rose640 likes this.
    08-15-2016 09:29 AM
    I can't remember if you supplied a link to it or not... ?
    Here you go:

https://rumbaradvice.wordpress.com

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5
    N_LaRUE and Rose640 like this.
    08-15-2016 09:29 AM
    Here you go:

https://rumbaradvice.wordpress.com

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5
    I'll check it out at home as my wonderful work blocks anything wordpress related.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    08-15-2016 09:33 AM

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5
    Short history lesson...I started this in 2011. Posted proficiently for about 2 years, then go sidetracked. It wasn't supposed to be a crazy blow the world up sort of thing, just something casual that came out of how folks on my Facebook page responded to positive comments and conversations.

So I'm picking it up again. I'm not sure how frequently I will post, but I'll post more frequently. Folks here are free to dig through and comment on stuff they liked...I had one of the original guys here commented on stuff a while back.

I think even the favorite quotes section I'll open that up to guest suggestions (which will be credited appropriately, of course).

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5
    sahib lopez likes this.
    08-15-2016 09:37 AM
    I'll check it out at home as my wonderful work blocks anything wordpress related.
    Cool. I may end up purchasing the domain for the base $20/year rate.

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5
    sahib lopez and Rose640 like this.
    08-15-2016 09:42 AM
    Another day of work.😅 let's see how this work day goes.
    08-15-2016 10:22 AM
    About my car situation. The timing belt broke so I have a bad feeling about it.
    08-15-2016 10:25 AM
    So this weekend was interesting.

Saturday our four slice toaster died and we decided to get a new one through warranty, we decided to get extended warranty because we've had issues in the past. The toaster was nice but had one bad design flaw. For whatever reason you could only use one side of the toaster unless you were toasting four slices. So that one side would eventually burn out quicker than the other side, which is what happened. So we returned it.

We couldn't find a toaster. There's a 'retro' trend in toasters at the moment which we don't really like. So they gave us a gift card to use. We ended up using that towards the Bose Soundlink Mini 2. We were planning on going for a Bose wireless system but we just decided to have two Soundlinks. One for upstairs, one for downstairs. It works. :)

So you're probably wondering about the toaster situation....

We bought one, probably the most expensive four slice toasters I'll ever buy. However, it matches our other appliances. It is very neat though but I need to use it more to give a complete review of it.

Next will be the kettle... it's the only thing left that doesn't match. It's next. :P
    Keep boiling water in it and conveniently forget to put the water in it, voila, you will have a new kettle that matches the rest of your appliances :-P
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    08-15-2016 10:31 AM
    About my car situation. The timing belt broke so I have a bad feeling about it.
    It's not that bad a repair job, provided you had a non-interference variety otherwise you are hosed! Good luck.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    08-15-2016 10:31 AM
    I haven't owned a kite for several decades now. I do like them but at the end of the day I don't see the point.
    I have about three in our beach goody bag...and we fly them regularly, the ladybug seems to get the most usage followed closely by the red Angry Bird.
    N_LaRUE and MSFTisMIA like this.
    08-15-2016 10:32 AM
    Keep boiling water in it and conveniently forget to put the water in it, voila, you will have a new kettle that matches the rest of your appliances :-P
    How about buying a new one and giving the other to charity? That was the plan.
    Rose640 and Laura Knotek like this.
    08-15-2016 10:35 AM
    We were thinking the Dyson Animal to start with but now that's changed as the wife wants a HEPA filter which is only on one V6 and on the V8 models. They're not cheap so we'll have to wait for a sale.
    With my allergies, I only buy vacuum cleaners with a HEPA filter. I looked at the Consumer Reports ratings and got one last year on Amazon, it's a Hoover and it is awesome. My original Hoover still works great but I like the new one since it is much lighter and has stronger suction with less power usage. The old one needs to get donated. I usually go with Consumer Reports ratings when deciding to buy an appliance and so far haven't gone wrong once yet...
    MSFTisMIA and Laura Knotek like this.
    08-15-2016 10:36 AM
    In my backyard garden. I have five different heritage varieties growing.
    No tomatoes here but I have eggplant, chilli, mint, a leafy green (that everyone in the house except me loves), taro and curry leaves. That is all in the collection for now. Oh and I need to go and pick up the two fig trees from the nursery that were purchased last week. I was waiting for my friend (who has a pickup truck) to come back from vacation.
    08-15-2016 10:38 AM
    How about buying a new one and giving the other to charity? That was the plan.
    That is the plan with the old vacuum cleaner...
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    08-15-2016 10:39 AM
    That is the plan with the old vacuum cleaner...
    Same for our old vacuum when we decide to upgrade.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    08-15-2016 10:41 AM
143,619 ... 50945095509650975098 ...