@sahib: what was with your car? I missed it.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    08-16-2016 11:33 AM
    I'm searching the web for laptops. My initial plan was to use Galaxy Tab Pro I have at home for college. But after talking with one of students who just finished first year he said that computer comes handy because when programming you can try programs straight away. And since I won't be doing programing on Android anytime soon I have no idea what to do. Buy HP stream for year or 2, give it away to father and buy something proper then or buy something now and keep it.
    Laura Knotek and Rose640 like this.
    08-16-2016 11:38 AM
    There's two people on this thread that participated in it. :P

Here's a link about them - fighterkitecentral.com
    That's an odd forum system there, never heard of it.
    08-16-2016 01:40 PM
    I'm searching the web for laptops. My initial plan was to use Galaxy Tab Pro I have at home for college. But after talking with one of students who just finished first year he said that computer comes handy because when programming you can try programs straight away. And since I won't be doing programing on Android anytime soon I have no idea what to do. Buy HP stream for year or 2, give it away to father and buy something proper then or buy something now and keep it.
    I'd do the first one. HP Stream will serve you just fine.
    And in two years from now much better hardware will be available for the same cost.
    Sport Driver and Laura Knotek like this.
    08-16-2016 01:44 PM
    I got my glasses today, lots of getting use to it ahead of me.
    I almost fainted the first time I put them on. I wore them for around 3 hours today, then I took them off and went to gym. Just as expected I had a serious headache, which is totally gone now that the glasses are back.

I'll also have to get used to my new look.
    08-16-2016 01:47 PM
    I got my glasses today, lots of getting use to it ahead of me.
    I almost fainted the first time I put them on. I wore them for around 3 hours today, then I took them off and went to gym. Just as expected I had a serious headache, which is totally gone now that the glasses are back.

I'll also have to get used to my new look.
    I have glasses too. Tried to wear contact lenses but I just can't get them in my eye :(
    Laura Knotek, Rose640 and N_LaRUE like this.
    08-16-2016 01:51 PM
    Morning folks. Back to the funny farm...

...my office was shampooed before I went on vacation, so let's hope it is now back to normal...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
    First day back and I had a social worker shadow me...at least the patients where accommodating. God, it is still tiring though to have someone shadow you and train them...

N_LaRUE and sahib lopez like this.
    08-16-2016 04:25 PM
    Anything on HTC these days is a pipe dream and a half. They are officially in the ICU on life support.
    Sad but true...

08-16-2016 04:26 PM
    I have glasses too. Tried to wear contact lenses but I just can't get them in my eye :(
    Did not try them, maybe in the future. I'll stick with glasses for now. What are you, + or -?
    08-16-2016 04:54 PM
    Same in India...
    I really meant crushed, not crashed. Bummer.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    08-16-2016 05:14 PM
    Did not try them, maybe in the future. I'll stick with glasses for now. What are you, + or -?
    -1.25 right and -1.75 left
    Rose640 likes this.
    08-16-2016 05:17 PM
    I bought a Stream and gave it to my mother...

What surprised me was the cheap HP laptop has TPM 2 while my then extensive Dell has none.
    Rose640 likes this.
    08-16-2016 05:17 PM
    I really meant crushed, not crashed. Bummer.
    I got the point...here is a video of how the kite string is prepared in India..quite an elaborate routine...

More relevant videos should pop up on the right hand side once this once is launched on You Tube.
    08-16-2016 05:18 PM
    I got the point...here is a video of how the kite string is prepared in India..quite an elaborate routine...

More relevant videos should pop up on the right hand side once this once is launched on You Tube.
    Yes, that's what we did. But we use light bulbs powder instead.
    08-16-2016 05:23 PM
    Yes, that's what we did. But we use light bulbs powder instead.
    In India they crush all sorts of glass material to a fine powder and mix it with the sticky base material along with color.
    08-16-2016 05:25 PM
    In India they crush all sorts of glass material to a fine powder and mix it with the sticky base material along with color.
    And turning them into powder is hazardous to one's health.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    08-16-2016 05:26 PM
    And turning them into powder is hazardous to one's health.
    Yup but there are so many perilous things people do to survive back home that it isn't funny.
    azcruz, N_LaRUE, MSFTisMIA and 1 others like this.
    08-16-2016 05:27 PM
    Yup but there are so many perilous things people do to survive back home that it isn't funny.
    Agreed. The chorus sums that up:

Laura Knotek and sahib lopez like this.
    08-17-2016 06:04 AM
    Morning folks. Looks like it went dormant here.

I'm about to get dressed and head into the funny farm.

Rose640 and Laura Knotek like this.
    08-17-2016 06:05 AM
    Morning folks. Looks like it went dormant here.

I'm about to get dressed and head into the funny farm.

Usual straightjacket? :P
    08-17-2016 06:09 AM
    -1.25 right and -1.75 left
    I was 0.35 left and 0.5 two years ago, didn't want to get glasses, now it got worse, it's 0.75 and 1.0.
    08-17-2016 06:32 AM
    Just got home from my driving lessons, I'm dead tired. I can barely move my legs. But on the bright side we're having a BBQ at our weekend house, I love BBQ!
    08-17-2016 06:35 AM
    I was 0.35 left and 0.5 two years ago, didn't want to get glasses, now it got worse, it's 0.75 and 1.0.
    I started with something like you have now when I was 14 I think. Luckily didn't get much worse, my cousin is already on -3ish. Luckily when you stop growing it doesn't change anymore, at least that's what I heard.
    Rose640 and Laura Knotek like this.
    08-17-2016 06:40 AM
    You know it...

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5
    N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    08-17-2016 06:43 AM
    Might be time to put on a life jacket and jump ship😉
    MSFTisMIA and Laura Knotek like this.
    08-17-2016 08:39 AM
144,458 ... 50975098509951005101 ...