WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

yeah he didn't it was more of a....oooohh yeah that sucks

You forget that he lives in what most people call a 'developing nation' and that prices of electrical / electronic goods are very expensive and still considered 'luxury' items.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So I'm on break from cleaning. I should be eating but in the war on mice, there isn't much food in the house by design. Sigh. So no sign of the freeloader so far. Although I haven't checked the trap set by the exterminator yet. I may leave for the maintenance guy to do.

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)

im surprised the mice are able to stand the cold

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You forget that he lives in what most people call a 'developing nation' and that prices of electrical / electronic goods are very expensive and still considered 'luxury' items.

yeah I forgot that part.... I was thinking he could go buy one

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You can still get a smart TV for a lot cheaper (that's not 4k), but I feel that's not very important for a lot since many already have an Xbox/PS/Wii, or a Roku/FireTV/Chromecast which are all pretty cheap to buy

true give me a good 1080p tv that is not smart. sadly I haven't found a tv without it being smart :/

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

You can still get a smart TV for a lot cheaper (that's not 4k), but I feel that's not very important for a lot since many already have an Xbox/PS/Wii, or a Roku/FireTV/Chromecast which are all pretty cheap to buy

I have a Roku and XBMC Box (using a Raspberry Pi) attached to my TV. I am going to now attach a Chromecast to it so that I can fling content from my Nexus 7 on it - especially the Cricket World Cup games:)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss