I guess I could get used to this...

Attachment 129712Attachment 129713
    I'll feel better with this on my Z3 tablet compact...

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5
    08-23-2016 10:59 AM
    I'm lost what O.o....just been busy that's all :P
    How can you get lost, I was refering to circles you mentioned above, 'cause you know, "they're made by aliens".
    08-23-2016 11:52 AM
    How is it only Tuesday? Feels like Wednesday!
    sahib lopez likes this.
    08-23-2016 12:22 PM
    It is very hard to train millennials who are overly proven to millennial stubbornness moments...

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5
    Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    08-23-2016 02:15 PM
    what? well I have never seen them before :P
    The aliens seem to have a thorough job of cleaning your mental hard drive after the abduction :-P
    Laura Knotek, N_LaRUE and Rose640 like this.
    08-23-2016 03:14 PM
    Went and saw a cave before the drive back to meetings in Minneapolis. Will post pictures in a few.
    08-23-2016 03:16 PM
    How can you get lost, I was refering to circles you mentioned above, 'cause you know, "they're made by aliens".
    I didn't get the context what you were saying:p that's why I said I'm lost
    Rose640 likes this.
    08-23-2016 05:26 PM
    How is it only Tuesday? Feels like Wednesday!
    I have my day off tomorrow so its my Sunday for me
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-23-2016 05:26 PM
    I send the M330 back to the store to have them replaced with units with pre-anniversary ****. I can't access the firmware rollback which is the reason why.

Then my staff handed me the new units which turned out to be Lenovo A1000 crap.

My golly, why is it hard to delegate work?
    Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    08-23-2016 06:59 PM
    I send the M330 back to the store to have them replaced with units with pre-anniversary ****. I can't access the firmware rollback which is the reason why.

Then my staff handed me the new units which turned out to be Lenovo A1000 crap.

My golly, why is it hard to delegate work?
    I ask the same question where I work all the time...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
    azcruz, Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    08-23-2016 07:32 PM
    The aliens seem to have a thorough job of cleaning your mental hard drive after the abduction :-P
    At least you roasted him quickly this time...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
    N_LaRUE and Rose640 like this.
    08-23-2016 07:32 PM
    The sunset was gorgeous today because of the gathering thunderstorm clouds.
    08-23-2016 08:06 PM
    Here are a few interesting pictures from the Crystal Cave visit earlier in the day today.

08-23-2016 08:08 PM
    A couple of other pictures...

08-23-2016 08:09 PM
    So...it looks like Sony may pull the plug on 7.0 for the Z3.

Now, that would suck simply because the Z3 tablet compact is more than capable of the software aspects, including the split screen.

And you wonder why Android tablets aren't worth a damn in many ways. While I'm still going to keep my Z3 tab, it makes you really feel that it's better to get an Apple device for a tablet...

This is why it's always hard to buy hardware...OEMs like their hands in your pocket a tad too much.

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5
    azcruz and N_LaRUE like this.
    08-23-2016 08:54 PM

Now, that would suck simply because the Z3 tablet compact is more than capable of the software aspects, including the split screen.

And you wonder why Android tablets aren't worth a damn in many ways. While I'm still going to keep my Z3 tab, it makes you really feel that it's better to get an Apple device for a tablet...

This is why it's always hard to buy hardware...OEMs like their hands in your pocket a tad too much.

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5
    It's interesting to be in a position where relatively quickly, some of my gear got left behind software wise. I know the 360 (2014) won't get Wear 2.0, the Maxx of I keep it certainly won't get 7.0, and mostly neither will the Z3 tab. My desktop won't get Windows 10 as the driver is too ancient. My guess is the Mi 5 will get it at some point (not soon though) and the T100 is still chugging along.

I understand we live in a capitalist society, but it is too much to pay such a premium to stay ahead with the latest gear. It doesn't mean I'll throw my current stuff out the window, but as always it would be nice to get a bit more mileage out of things...

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    08-23-2016 10:03 PM

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5
    I don't have much luck with Sony. My Xperia V didn't get an Android update and my T2 Ultra is in the same situation.
    08-24-2016 02:56 AM
    Not sure if I'm the first to put 2 and 2 together, but while watching the closing ceremonies and the hand-off to Japan, this Olympics logo popped in my head...

Attachment 129680
    Oh god, it came true ....
    08-24-2016 02:59 AM
    My foray into Android 7 is over. Aside from a restarting bug I can't use certain apps so it's time for it to go, unfortunately.
    08-24-2016 03:34 AM
    Woah, I swear those look just like the cave entrances in No Man's Sky!
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    08-24-2016 06:06 AM
    I don't have much luck with Sony. My Xperia V didn't get an Android update and my T2 Ultra is in the same situation.
    Those were mid range, so you'd definitely get screwed. I think Android tablets need some serious revision as to their place in the ecosystem. The fact that phablets ate running the show aren't helpful. Sony has made some really good hardware tablet wise from the Z2-Z4 and yet they get swept away.

That's tech for you...

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5
    azcruz likes this.
    08-24-2016 06:50 AM
    Morning folks. I'm in a no bull**** mood today, so we'll see what happens...

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    08-24-2016 06:51 AM
    So my Sony Z3 isn't going to get the official Android 7. Oh well. This was my one and only Sony device anyway. Just wish there was something else to go to but it's a bit bleak out there.
    08-24-2016 07:42 AM
    So my Sony Z3 isn't going to get the official Android 7. Oh well. This was my one and only Sony device anyway. Just wish there was something else to go to but it's a bit bleak out there.
    The Z2 & Z3 (more so the Z3) were the best in the Z series. Not surprised they didn't get 7.0, but was hopeful for my tab at least. Welcome to 64-bit Android...

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5
    08-24-2016 07:50 AM
    So my thoughts on Android 7.0 are...
    Well it's great for an update. The update was done incredibly quickly and everything went smooth. It feels a bit more fluid than before with fewer stutters. I like the new notification tray and actionable notifications. Quick toggles are actually quick now. Battery seems pretty much the same. I don't see myself using split screen that much. Overall I really like the update.
    08-24-2016 08:00 AM
142,776 ... 51065107510851095110 ...