WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I have not owned one, both Nose and AKG offering are expensive and they have big dongles for the active circuitry.

Fortunately, I was able to test drive the Huawei AM180 and they're great. Better sounding than my SOHO too, at one fifth the price of the Nose, our one third the price of the SOHO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The two that stick out to me the most are the Harman/Kardon NC and the Bose QuietComfort 25. Word has it that the H/C's have a lot better sound (in general, as you know, I prefer Harman's sound anyway) but Bose have slightly better noise canceling.

ConsumerReports also has the SMS Audio Street ANC as very highly rated

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

The two that stick out to me the most are the Harman/Kardon NC and the Bose QuietComfort 25. Word has it that the H/C's have a lot better sound (in general, as you know, I prefer Harman's sound anyway) but Bose have slightly better noise canceling.

ConsumerReports also has the SMS Audio Street ANC as very highly rated

sonically, Harman is better than Bose. I agree.

Will look into that audio Street...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

sonically, Harman is better than Bose. I agree.

Will look into that audio Street...

One car has Bose and one car has JBL Infinity. I like the Bose sound better even though the JBL is supposedly rated better.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Must confess that very since I flashed that ROM on my N7 while at work Saturday, the little tablet has been running flawlessly. I've even been able to delete some of the Google apps I don't use. Yup, things are good there.

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Must confess that very since I flashed that ROM on my N7 while at work Saturday, the little tablet has been running flawlessly. I've even been able to delete some of the Google apps I don't use. Yup, things are good there.

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)

hey mia have you ever tried cyanomod on your android phone ?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

The greatest show on earth :)

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830
Now I'm worried....

That whole book was about the evidence for evolution and natural selection..... That's the sole reason he wrote that book.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

hey mia have you ever tried cyanomod on your android phone ?

Not on my Z3. Have no need or reason to. The OPO ran a custom cyanogen mod called CM11S, which I liked.

I've run CM Roms before, most notably on a G Nexus. I still prefer the older style AOSP ones though.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So I saw the freeloader tonight clearly. It is much smaller than I thought.

Well, I'll set a few new traps Friday morning before going to work (and then the GF's for the weekend).

Penned on a Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Good luck!

Thanks. I should be OK. I did some cleaning today and threw a few things out, so that should make a difference. I think I have some peanut butter in the house. The goal is to bait 3...1 in the living room and maybe 2 in the kitchen (one on a counter top and the other by the stove).

Penned on a Xperia Z3

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos