WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Now I'm worried....

That whole book was about the evidence for evolution and natural selection..... That's the sole reason he wrote that book.

I skimmed over or at first and then I knew I didn't remember much of natural selection so I went to the Internet to brush up on it so my brain or head could be open to read it

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I skimmed over or at first and then I knew I didn't remember much of natural selection so I went to the Internet to brush up on it so my brain or head could be open to read it

Half of the book is on natural selection... You probably didn't need the brush up.

So what did you think anyway?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Not on my Z3. Have no need or reason to. The OPO ran a custom cyanogen mod called CM11S, which I liked.

I've run CM Roms before, most notably on a G Nexus. I still prefer the older style AOSP ones though.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

When you says custom CM mods do they have unnecessary Google bloat( like google reader ) or necessary Google stuff like the Google play store

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

When you says custom CM mods do they have unnecessary Google bloat( like google reader ) or necessary Google stuff like the Google play store

CMs don't have Google apps by default. If I remember correctly you have 3 packs of G apps you can Install, small with just basic apps, medium and the pack which contains all apps.

Sent from my Motorola Moto G 2014

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

CMs don't have Google apps by default. If I remember correctly you have 3 packs of G apps you can Install, small with just basic apps, medium and the pack which contains all apps.

Ooooohh then that is the os for me if wp goes down . The less Google apps it has the more interested I become . That's unless the unbuntu takes off :p

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

We are talking about clean install, DIY stuff, there are Gapps on One+ just don't know which ones.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Half of the book is on natural selection... You probably didn't need the brush up.

So what did you think anyway?
I didn't have to but knowing me it was a good idea that I did :)

I liked it .. It went into more detail than in my biology class ( it was a small section if I remember correctly ) though he's not very fond of creationism I highlighted a part that he said or insinuated that if people believe in creationism they are " worse then ignorant " I though this is going to be an interesting book and it was :) though if I didn't have an open mind I wouldn't not of read it .

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I wouldn't argue with this. Cars are a different category for audio.

All I know is 2 12" are awesome !! coupled with a 1000watt amp the whole neighborhood will hate you

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

We are talking about clean install, DIY stuff, there are Gapps on One+ just don't know which ones.

Oh well in that case I would hide them and put msft apps on it .

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

When I say custom CM, what happened is this: OnePlus, the smaller Chinese OEM behind the OPO,made an agreement with CM, who is looking to be a more mainstreamed alternative to Google Android, to put a custom version of their version of Android onto a phone. Google OPO saga to see how that agreement has played out.

Yes, CM still allows full Google apps to work. It is more of a modder's take on Android. Think Ruf tuning Porsche designs, as a car equivalent.

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I didn't have to but knowing me it was a good idea that I did :)

I liked it .. It went into more detail than in my biology class ( it was a small section if I remember correctly ) though he's not very fond of creationism I highlighted a part that he said or insinuated that if people believe in creationism they are " worse then ignorant " I though this is going to be an interesting book and it was :) though if I didn't have an open mind I wouldn't not of read it .

Not surprised about your biology class. It's an issue in the US. Unfortunately will continue to be one.

Though Richard took a few pot shots at creationism the book on the whole is science. 100%

The issues we have these days is no one likes to be challenged in their thinking. People like to hold onto ideas, even if they're wrong.

I think a more sinister side of political correctness is partially to blame. That of being easily offended.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Not surprised about your biology class. It's an issue in the US. Unfortunately will continue to be one.

Though Richard took a few pot shots at creationism the book on the whole is science. 100%

The issues we have these days is no one likes to be challenged in their thinking. People like to hold onto ideas, even if they're wrong.

I think a more sinister side of political correctness is partially to blame. That of being easily offended.

Ima keep the books just because they are a good read :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99