I'm liking the mTalk app, works way better than Tapatalk on WM.

Sent from mTalk
    09-04-2016 03:03 PM
    Well, I guess the cracked screen effect came out ok...

Sent from mTalk
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-04-2016 03:12 PM
    It's a pretty bad a$$ mouse for 34 bucks
    I don't recall the model number, but my wife got me a Logitec mouse that does Bluetooth and the Loguteck wireless receiver... What's really nice, is it can be synced with 3 devices and you can google through them... So I have it hooked up to my surface and my notebook.

Sent from mTalk
    Laura Knotek and Ed Boland like this.
    09-04-2016 03:25 PM

Captured this on the pier.

Sent from mTalk
    09-04-2016 04:24 PM
    At first I didn't like him, 'cause all I knew about him was that he replaced Ozzy, and well, Ozzy's one of my favourite singers. Just after I saw what a legend Dio was, well, it's obvious my opinion was incorrect and I totally fell in love with his songs.
    I really love Dio's stuff with Rainbow.
    Ed Boland likes this.
    09-04-2016 11:27 PM
    I'm liking the mTalk app, works way better than Tapatalk on WM.

Sent from mTalk
    I use mtalk. Its much better than the tapatalk app
    09-04-2016 11:59 PM
    So looks like tomorrow I'm only working 5 hours. That's not bad at all of you ask me
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-04-2016 11:59 PM
    I use mtalk. Its much better than the tapatalk app
    Can't get notifications to come through though.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    09-05-2016 12:07 AM
    I see this is going to be a very very slow day...
    MSFTisMIA and sahib lopez like this.
    09-05-2016 07:48 AM
    So I'm planning a trip in October to Vienna and Bratislava. The two cities are about 1 hour apart by train.

Have the flights booked. Just need to sort out the accommodation.

I've been wanting to go to Vienna for some time now. Not as long as Egypt or Greece but at least 10 or so years now.

We might go to Budapest sometime before Christmas but not sure yet. It's looking like Christmas will be at home this year.
    09-05-2016 07:50 AM
    Morning folks. In a very nostalgic mood this week.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-05-2016 08:34 AM
    Morning folks. In a very nostalgic mood this week.

I've never been one for nostalgia myself. Doesn't mean I don't think of the past fondly at times just that I realise there are better things ahead.
    09-05-2016 08:47 AM
    I've never been one for nostalgia myself. Doesn't mean I don't think of the past fondly at times just that I realise there are better things ahead.
    On Thursday, it'll make more sense on my end. Some serious changes are in the works...
    N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    09-05-2016 09:19 AM
    If you know how to play this game really well, you'll understand the consternation it can cause...and no, these is the regular dominoes, as we hate playing it "French style"...
    Rose640 and sahib lopez like this.
    09-05-2016 09:21 AM
    If you know how to play this game really well, you'll understand the consternation it can cause...and no, these is the regular dominoes, as we hate playing it "French style"...
    It's been ages since I played.
    09-05-2016 09:29 AM
    On Thursday, it'll make more sense on my end. Some serious changes are in the works...
    I'll wait until Thursday then for the surprise.
    MSFTisMIA and Laura Knotek like this.
    09-05-2016 09:29 AM
    If you know how to play this game really well, you'll understand the consternation it can cause...and no, these is the regular dominoes, as we hate playing it "French style"...https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...cb5b0bfb8e.jpg
    Is there any other way to play it? This the only one I know of.
    09-05-2016 09:34 AM
    It'll take some time to get used to school again. I have a 200 page book to read by Wednesday.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-05-2016 09:35 AM
    There's a big possibility I'll to college in Europe, not 100% sure, but still very possible. Not sure how to feel about it. In one hand I'd definetelly use the opportunity to leave the country, but in other hand I'll loose a whole year to master the language. Decisions. Still lots of time to think about it.
    09-05-2016 09:38 AM
    There's a big possibility I'll to college in Europe, not 100% sure, but still very possible. Not sure how to feel about it. In one hand I'd definetelly use the opportunity to leave the country, but in other hand I'll loose a whole year to master the language. Decisions. Still lots of time to think about it.
    If I could relive my time of going to college I would have gone somewhere different and enjoyed it more.

Even though it would have been in Canada I think the getting away from where I lived would have helped me a lot more in a lot of ways. It took me to the age of 32 for me to make changes that I should have made a lot earlier. Even now though I still go through ups and downs that relate to my past. Such is life though.

Do what's best for you.
    09-05-2016 10:01 AM
    If I could relive my time of going to college I would have gone somewhere different and enjoyed it more.

Even though it would have been in Canada I think the getting away from where I lived would have helped me a lot more in a lot of ways. It took me to the age of 32 for me to make changes that I should have made a lot earlier. Even now though I still go through ups and downs that relate to my past. Such is life though.

Do what's best for you.
    Well looking from a financial view, going to EU would be much more promising, I don't even need to start on how the situation is here, but again it's a different country, language, culture, I don't know anybody, and stuff like that. I'll probably go there, but as I said, still lots of time ahead to think about it.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-05-2016 10:44 AM
    Well looking from a financial view, going to EU would be much more promising, I don't even need to start on how the situation is here, but again it's a different country, language, culture, I don't know anybody, and stuff like that. I'll probably go there, but as I said, still lots of time ahead to think about it.
    I've lived in four countries now, one that wasn't English. All places have their good and bad points.

Not knowing anyone while going to college isn't a bad thing. Good age to make friends and so on.

Where were you planning to go? Also, lots of young people in other countries have learned English as a second language.
    Rose640 and Laura Knotek like this.
    09-05-2016 10:54 AM
    Is there any other way to play it? This the only one I know of.
    Of course there is. More of what you see in competitive dominoes is where the first one to get rid of all their cards, wins. If the game is blocked, as in no one else can play, the person with the lowest score based on the total number of their remaining cards wins.

That you can play individual or in teams. The team stuff is fun. We were playing individual Saturday night when I took this picture. It can get vicious when you play with experienced folks. I learned by watching grown men play on the side of the street as a kid...

Rose640 likes this.
    09-05-2016 11:58 AM
    I'll wait until Thursday then for the surprise.
    You know what's coming, so just act surprised when you hear it...😉

09-05-2016 11:59 AM
    You know what's coming, so just act surprised when you hear it...😉

I won't laugh, I promise.... I will explain the pun later😁
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-05-2016 12:05 PM
142,845 ... 51205121512251235124 ...