WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So I finally found out why people like 6tag so much. It's the multiple account support for the most part. All the other 'features' are pretty much stock standard Instagram on iOS and Android. Except both of those platforms have more features still and you don't have to pay for them...

Yes there's the zoom and themes thing but really that's nothing special.

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

So I finally found out why people like 6tag so much. It's the multiple account support for the most part. All the other 'features' are pretty much stock standard Instagram on iOS and Android. Except both of those platforms have more features still and you don't have to pay for them...

I switched to 6 tag because maybe I felt that it's UI was more user friendly and that it ran more smoothly but that could be my imagination because after getting a Windows phone, I used instagram beta for less than a week.
So I can't really put a solid opinion on which one is the better.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I switched to 6 tag because maybe I felt that it's UI was more user friendly and that it ran more smoothly but that could be my imagination because after getting a Windows phone, I used instagram beta for less than a week.
So I can't really put a solid opinion on which one is the better.

Well the Beta is crap but the Android version is quite nice. Very functional. :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Never go overboard... Unless you're Chuck Norris.

I can handle it. It's not really an issue. I'm just not a fan of the flavour. The heat isn't the issue. Tabasco sauce is too vinegar for my liking.

Also not a fan of Chucky the right wing nut job.

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

I refuse to use Instagram, so I can't comment ;)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks.

Traps deployed (humane ones). Peanut butter bait used. Peppermint oil infused scent irritant pads in place.

We'll see what happens on monday morning when I check them. At least the traps are translucent so I can see.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I refuse to use Instagram, so I can't comment ;)

That's fine. I've just been trying to figure out what's so special about 6tag. I wasn't into Instagram initially but I don't mind it now. It's not as bad as other social networks in general but the whole selfie thing is a touch annoying.

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

I can handle it. It's not really an issue. I'm just not a fan of the flavour. The heat isn't the issue. Tabasco sauce is too vinegar for my liking.

Also not a fan of Chucky the right wing nut job.

Tabasco is my favorite sauce. Much preferred over Franks. I do like Cholula though, but not as much.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb