Leave it to Sahib to be confused...

https://plus.google.com/+JanetChong/posts/bABhfMwgK1d

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5
    what I so got confused lol
    09-13-2016 11:32 PM
    I could use another 2-3 hours sleep...
    that's how I feel when I have to wake up for work :P
    09-13-2016 11:33 PM
    The sun is barely up now when I get to work...
    so in the winter I'm guessing its still dark outside when you drive to work
    09-13-2016 11:34 PM
    Here's a shot from yesterday morning.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0008-01.jpeg 
Views:	5 
Size:	26.1 KB 
ID:	130355
    wow that is early :/ what time was that when you took that picture
    09-13-2016 11:36 PM
    so an update on this girl who I talk to. so today I was talking with her during my lunch. I left my phone unattended to get my food that I ordered I didn't know that she took my phone and added her number into my contacts list. then I got a text from me during work and she said some random stuff to me. at first I didn't know who it was and asked. then she told me after guessing a few times.

so I'm here thinking.... what could this mean. could it be I might have a shot or she is just being friendly
    09-13-2016 11:41 PM
    so an update on this girl who I talk to. so today I was talking with her during my lunch. I left my phone unattended to get my food that I ordered I didn't know that she took my phone and added her number into my contacts list. then I got a text from me during work and she said some random stuff to me. at first I didn't know who it was and asked. then she told me after guessing a few times.

so I'm here thinking.... what could this mean. could it be I might have a shot or she is just being friendly
    I'm waiting for a perfect face palm moment!
    N_LaRUE and sahib lopez like this.
    09-13-2016 11:59 PM
    so in the winter I'm guessing its still dark outside when you drive to work
    In winter it's dark going to work and it's dark going home. That's what makes it painful. One day you'll probably experience it.
    MSFTisMIA and sahib lopez like this.
    09-14-2016 01:48 AM
    wow that is early :/ what time was that when you took that picture
    That is at 6:29am near Liphook on the A3. For those who are intereseted.

Yes Liphook is the name of the town.

The sun is just starting to rise.
    MSFTisMIA and sahib lopez like this.
    09-14-2016 01:51 AM
    I have to admit I'm having a hard time understanding their lyrics. It was easier to get Exodus than this.
    The lyrics to 2112 were based upon novelist/philosopher Ayn Rand. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2112_(album)
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayn_Rand
    Rose640 likes this.
    09-14-2016 01:53 AM

facepalm.jpg
    MSFTisMIA, Rose640 and Ed Boland like this.
    09-14-2016 02:01 AM

Will you just get on with it already? SMH....
    09-14-2016 02:01 AM
    09-14-2016 04:39 AM
    what I so got confused lol
    The post was simply saying you cannot have it all and must compromise based on the choices given...

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-14-2016 06:37 AM

She figured you'd never ask her for her number, not because you didn't like her, but because you're Sahib. She finds you interesting enough to talk to like that.

So all you have to do is spend time with her and learn how to recover nicely from when you put your foot in your mouth...since like death, taxes, and someone by default will win this year's Presidential election, it will happen.

If you don't want to be with her, once you figure that out, stay in the friends zone. If you want to be with her, go forward and use condoms.

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5
    09-14-2016 06:41 AM
    She figured you'd never ask her for her number, not because you didn't like her, but because you're Sahib. She finds you interesting enough to talk to like that.

So all you have to do is spend time with her and learn how to recover nicely from when you put your foot in your mouth...since like death, taxes, and someone by default will win this year's Presidential election, it will happen.

If you don't want to be with her, once you figure that out, stay in the friends zone. If you want to be with her, go forward and use condoms.

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5
    Only MIA can say something like...
    Go forth and condomize!
    09-14-2016 07:37 AM
    Go forth and condomize!
    download.jpg
    09-14-2016 08:30 AM
    We have been saying this for a while but now even Vlad has jumped in the fray...
    Android OEM death watch: Sony, HTC, and LG edition | The Verge
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-14-2016 09:30 AM
    We have been saying this for a while but now even Vlad has jumped in the fray...
    Thing is every company needs to decide if they want to play ball or not. Most of these companies lately just seem to think name brand matters to consumers. They've totally lost the plot. Samsung might be the big boy at the moment but even they can set themselves up for failure.
    sahib lopez and Laura Knotek like this.
    09-14-2016 09:53 AM
    The lyrics to 2112 were based upon novelist/philosopher Ayn Rand. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2112_(album)
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayn_Rand
    Not understanding as getting them, knowing what they mean, but as knowing what words they're saying. There's a term for it, but I can't remember it.

I believe I'm actually very good at understanding song meanings. I had no problems with anybody else except for Tool. That's why they're in my top 5 favourite bands.
    Laura Knotek and Ed Boland like this.
    09-14-2016 10:08 AM
    Go forth and condomize!
    He's direct, I like it.
    09-14-2016 10:10 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	download.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	5.2 KB 
ID:	130363
    And only Sahib would say after seeing this: "I had no idea what a Willy was..."

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5
    N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    09-14-2016 10:13 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	download.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	5.2 KB 
ID:	130363
    He'd better listen...hard to get by and feed a kid, the kid's mom and yourself at his current salary.

So if he wants to enjoy the sex without the consequences, he'd better buy them in bulk as condoms have a 5-year shelf life.

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5
    09-14-2016 10:17 AM
    Learning curve here is steep, folks...

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5
    N_LaRUE, sinime and Laura Knotek like this.
    09-14-2016 10:18 AM

Thing is every company needs to decide if they want to play ball or not. Most of these companies lately just seem to think name brand matters to consumers. They've totally lost the plot. Samsung might be the big boy at the moment but even they can set themselves up for failure.
    This is nothing more than the Chinese finally kicking the door in. The V20 is potentially the device to make a recovery on, but price will kill it. All three of these companies need a clear strategy or they'll be done in the next 2 years. It pains me as I like their products, but don't want to be stuck with another company's device that I like but the after care went to **** and no one will buy it - Moto.

Sad, but true.

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5
    09-14-2016 10:42 AM
144,439 ... 51335134513551365137 ...