Are you interested in her or not? If you wait much longer, then she will just move on.
    I am interested but I don't want to make it awkward either is she is not interested.
    09-23-2016 08:04 PM
    I am interested but I don't want to make it awkward either is she is not interested.
    Use your cajoes! She likes you enough where if you're stuck in the friend zone, you get someone you can hang out with...

...and if she wants to be more than friends, you can, well...

You won't know until you ASK her. And the first thing to do to get to that point is ASK HER OUT ON A DATE!

The only way you LOSE is if you DRAG your feet and she loses interest and doesn't even want to be friends with you anymore. And you can accomplish that easily by doing NOTHING...which is what it sounds like you're currently doing.

If you're hung up on it being a date, either find out something she'd like to do or something you think is safe enough she will enjoy and go, "hey, you wanna go do xxx? When are you free?"

Man, if I have to spell it out for you anymore, it'd be better to cut the line and leave your *** on the curb in the friend zone!

SMH...

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5
    09-23-2016 08:17 PM
    So i got the 360 Sport. First impressions:

1) the orange is loud as **** color wise! I do like it but I can see why people picked the black or white.

2) the silicone is OK. Comfortable enough.

3) Any light display is good. Better than the Sony, especially with color reproduction.

4) The smaller size still fits nicely on my large wrists.

5) Mic is good and responsive.

6) Watch is responsive. I mean, it runs the S400 chip, so it should be.

7) Charges using the 360 2014's dock.

8) Restart watch option is back!

Cons:

1) Sony does a better job with the silicone. The Smartband has some of the best silicone on it, in terms of color reproduction and comfort. The Sony SW3 was a step down from it, but still slightly better in terms of lint management. I'd never get the 360 Sport in black as it'd attract more lint than the SW3.

2) Due to the screen tech, while the colors are improved over the Sony, it feels colder and not as sharp it some parts of the UI as other watches, including the 360 (2014).

3) Don't like the fact I had to use the 360 42mm tempered glass screen protector, which leaves both a halo effect around the rim and doesn't cover edge to edge.

4) Wish it had a bigger battery.

5) No large font setting.

6) Miss the 360 2014's bigger screen already.

All in all, I may keep it around. Gonna put it through the paces next week before I post my final thoughts.

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5
    worldspy99 and Laura Knotek like this.
    09-23-2016 08:32 PM
    Use your cajoes! She likes you enough where if you're stuck in the friend zone, you get someone you can hang out with...

You won't know until you ASK her. And the first thing to do to get to that point is ASK HER OUT ON A DATE!

The only way you LOSE is if you DRAG your feet and she loses interest and doesn't even want to be friends with you anymore. And you can accomplish that easily by doing NOTHING...which is what it sounds like you're currently doing.

If you're hung up on it being a date, either find out something she'd like to do or something you think is safe enough she will enjoy and go, "hey, you wanna go do xxx? When are you free?"

Man, if I have to spell it out for you anymore, it'd be better to cut the line and leave your *** on the curb in the friend zone!

SMH...

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5
    Better you than me! I'm just not in the mood.
    09-23-2016 08:37 PM
    In other news, I just picked up a Lumia 950. Should arrive on Tuesday.
    09-23-2016 08:38 PM
    For the record, Best Buy used to allow people a bit more freedom in trying on smartwatches in store. I wanted to try on the 360 sport and 42mm, but they were bolted down tighter than getting sex from a virgin wearing a chastity belt whose mom kept the key in her bra.

It would have been nice to try the fir out before buying it...but having it on now says it fit just about as big as I thought it would have.

I liked the Huawei watch, but felt it was too small (tried one on) for my wrist. Would have loved to try the 360 46mm one. I still think the following:

The 360 2014 has the most iconic design so far for Android wear.

The G Watch R was my favorite overall watch I've tried so far.

The Sony was the most underrated.

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-23-2016 08:40 PM
    Better you than me! I'm just not in the mood.
    That's what she's going to say if he keeps dragging his feet...

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5
    09-23-2016 08:40 PM
    For the record, Best Buy used to allow people a bit more freedom in trying on smartwatches in store. I wanted to try on the 360 sport and 42mm, but they were bolted down tighter than getting sex from a virgin wearing a chastity belt whose mom kept the key in her bra.

It would have been nice to try the fir out before buying it...but having it on now says it fit just about as big as I thought it would have.

I liked the Huawei watch, but felt it was too small (tried one on) for my wrist. Would have loved to try the 360 46mm one. I still think the following:

The 360 2014 has the most iconic design so far for Android wear.

The G Watch R was my favorite overall watch I've tried so far.

The Sony was the most underrated.

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5
    Oh, still not a fan of the button at 2pm. I suppose I prefer either the button at 3pm or a nicely done 3 button configuration.

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-23-2016 08:43 PM

Always on screen in monochrome mode...
    09-23-2016 08:44 PM
    Auto brightness...
    09-23-2016 08:44 PM
    Manual brightness...setting 3
    09-23-2016 08:45 PM
    It took me almost a year to find a 950 at a good price. Meanwhile I was able to cycle through four 950 XL devices.

After dinner, I'm going to order a bunch of accessories.

I'm going to ask the regulars here, which color wood back from Mozo should I get?
    Last edited by worldspy99; 09-24-2016 at 12:38 AM.
    MSFTisMIA and Laura Knotek like this.
    09-23-2016 08:58 PM
    I'm doing Marshall duties earlier at a local rallye sponsored by Peugeot. That's my car near the tent.
    09-24-2016 12:17 AM
    I ordered a generic TPU case from eBay and a two pack tempered glass screen protector set from Amazon for the 950.

I'll get the Mozo case once I get a few responses here.

I also have eyes on a couple of other cases on eBay via China but will wait until October 3 to use my $10 in eBay bucks to get them for almost free.
    Laura Knotek and MSFTisMIA like this.
    09-24-2016 12:40 AM
    Some more Honor 8 technique fine tuning...
    09-24-2016 12:57 AM
    Some Snapseed fine tuning...
    09-24-2016 01:14 AM

SMH...

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5
    Sahib, just listen to what MIA is saying here! I've typically gone out with guys whom I've known for a much shorter amount of time, but they just asked me out on dates. I've usually accepted if they seemed like nice guys, since I wanted to get to know them better. However, if someone didn't ask me out, I typically lost interest and figured that they weren't interested.
    N_LaRUE and MSFTisMIA like this.
    09-24-2016 01:31 AM
    Some more Honor 8 technique fine tuning...
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...eac634f2b6.jpg
    That looks awesome! 😊
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    09-24-2016 01:32 AM
    This one looks the best. Othera were too dim or something?
    09-24-2016 03:51 AM
    So my folks arrived to Venice. Can't say I'm not jealous and not regreting for staying.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-24-2016 03:53 AM
    That's the problem with waiting too long. You start to think more like a friend and about being awkward.

Let me put it this way... YOU'RE NEVER GOING TO FIND OUT IF YOU DON'T ASK!!!!!

You don't need to know someone for weeks, months or years to ask them on a date. You just get to the point.

"Time waits for no man."

That way you know where you stand in things. If it's friends so be it but at least you know up front and can put your energy into someone else instead of just plodding along with her and 'wondering'.

At this point I'd say your borderline. All this talking you're doing should have been part of getting know her while being together.

Sigh. SMH....
    09-24-2016 04:31 AM
    I was rummaging through some old pictures. Here's one of Vanuatu I really like. For those who don't know I got engaged there in 2006.

img_2483-01.jpeg
    09-24-2016 04:33 AM
    I read this and fell out of my chair....pfffft....Sony is done, this device is DOA.
    I mean the carriers are busy giving away the iPhone 7 32GB for free essentially so why would anyone want to pony up $700+tax is a bit beyond me.

Sony?s new flagship Xperia XZ is coming to the US for $700 in October - The Verge
    Some people are slow to change and will only make changes unless they absolutely have to. No one knows who Sony has trying to read the market for them, but it seems Stevie Wonder doing that job would be an improvement as whomever they currently got both has no clue and cannot see the trends these days...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
    N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    09-24-2016 07:14 AM
    I read this and fell out of my chair....pfffft....Sony is done, this device is DOA.
    I mean the carriers are busy giving away the iPhone 7 32GB for free essentially so why would anyone want to pony up $700+tax is a bit beyond me.

Sony?s new flagship Xperia XZ is coming to the US for $700 in October - The Verge
    You fell off your chair that this? Very surprising. Sony is doing what it's always done... over price it's stuff so no one buys it.

N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    09-24-2016 07:14 AM
    This one looks the best. Othera were too dim or something?
    It's by design, honestly. The focus of the watch is supposedly to be used for outdoors, but the reviews have said that (in typical Moto fashion) based on what's available to the software, the watch is good for running only. You cannot really swim with it, it does track biking/cycling really well. So the screen is not as nice as even the 360 2014 in terms of sharpness, but is easily more visible in all types of light.

Rose640 and Laura Knotek like this.
    09-24-2016 07:31 AM
144,453 ... 51475148514951505151 ...