• 00Days
  • 00Hours
  • 00Mins
  • 00Secs
Check out the best deals!
    Don't forget sport and specifically, Cricket, Rugby and Aussie Rules Footy. When 'Footy' season is on it feels like half the news is about it.
    They also have a nice football national team, I'd be fine with that. I haven't really payed attention to Australian football, I don't know if I'd even like it :D
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    09-28-2016 07:02 AM
    They also have a nice football national team, I'd be fine with that. I haven't really payed attention to Australian football, I don't know if I'd even like it :D
    Anything Australian is touted as fantastic on TV... it's very much like the US in that regard. Soccer (football) is barely mentioned unless it's the only sport being played or something significant has happened.

You can find videos of Aussie Rules Footy on YouTube if you're at all interested. It's a fairly basic game, rather fast paced, lots of kicking a ball in the air. Rugby (often referred to as 'Footy' just to confuse people) is pretty much the national sport though along with Cricket in the off season.
    Rose640 and Laura Knotek like this.
    09-28-2016 07:11 AM
    I believe I already talked about this. It's same as Driver's. It's not electrical engeeniring, even though that's what Google Translate says. Here you go, you'll get the picture, it's about graphic design, programming etc.

Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Sarajevo: ENGLISH
    The English website hasn't been updated for some time. LOL!

Which program are you doing? It would seem it's not really an engineering degree as such but I could be wrong.
    09-28-2016 07:14 AM
    Anything Australian is touted as fantastic on TV... it's very much like the US in that regard. Soccer (football) is barely mentioned unless it's the only sport being played or something significant has happened.

You can find videos of Aussie Rules Footy on YouTube if you're at all interested. It's a fairly basic game, rather fast paced, lots of kicking a ball in the air. Rugby (often referred to as 'Footy' just to confuse people) is pretty much the national sport though along with Cricket in the off season.
    They have live coverages on our sports TV channels, I've tried to watch it a few times, but meh, same goes for American football. Just a matter of tastes I guess.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    09-28-2016 07:37 AM

Which program are you doing? It would seem it's not really an engineering degree as such but I could be wrong.
    2005, pff, nice web masters they have there. The English page lacks alot, I've just seen that, I thought the content's the same.
    As far as I know, it's just CAD, CAM, and probably C languages and Java, but I'm not sure about the last two. There's alot about OSs and databases.
    09-28-2016 07:42 AM

2005, pff, nice web masters they have there. The English page lacks alot, I've just seen that, I thought the content's the same.
    As far as I know, it's just CAD, CAM, and probably C languages and Java, but I'm not sure about the last two. There's alot about OSs and databases.
    Somebody delete this, site went off for a couple of seconds, and well, that happened.
    Meditation ad on a metal song?

huh.png
    N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    09-28-2016 07:44 AM
    I really like this song, and the group too. I've just began exploring them. It seems to me that they're doing various genres.

09-28-2016 07:45 AM
    Speaking of music. I've been hearing this song on an ad here in the UK. I can't get it out of my head. Been a long time since I heard any of their songs though. Nice little rock band. :)

09-28-2016 07:47 AM
    I really like this song, and the group too. I've just began exploring them. It seems to me that they're doing various genres.
    Kind of reminds me of stuff you hear in Finland. Sort of Nightwish sounding.
    09-28-2016 07:49 AM
    I love Nightwish, have the vinyl and CDs.
    09-28-2016 08:16 AM
    Speaking of music. I've been hearing this song on an ad here in the UK. I can't get it out of my head. Been a long time since I heard any of their songs though. Nice little rock band. :)

Nice song, catchy, I can see why it's stuck in your head.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-28-2016 10:27 AM
    Then I'll have to check them out too.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-28-2016 10:28 AM
    Nice song, catchy, I can see why it's stuck in your head.
    A lot of their songs as like this one. Very catchy and quick paced. They were a fun group.

They sort of disappeared but apparently are still touring and releasing albums. No idea what their new stuff is like.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-28-2016 10:36 AM
    This is a one heck of a boring week. Just two weeks into it, and I can already feel I'm gonna drown in my boredom.
    I had a busy week with work. With all with covering , getting a new manager. I think I am ready for my 3 days off starting today
    Rose640 and N_LaRUE like this.
    09-28-2016 01:50 PM
    I had a busy week with work. With all with covering , getting a new manager. I think I am ready for my 3 days off starting today
    With those two weekends, it'll come to 10 free days for me. Too much if you ask me. I really should be studying, but I'm just too lazy, I'll probably leave it for the weekend.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    09-28-2016 02:35 PM
    Ok I owe all of you something, a mini review of HTC 10.

What I like:
    Build and weight. I love how premium it feels in the hand, makes my Nexus 5X feel like plastic toy. Also back is nicely curved and it feels really good in hand and not slippery at all.
    I also like speakers, they are good but they didn't wow me all that much but good for the phone.
    Camera in low light is great, I love pictures I managed to take with auto function. Unlike on LG G5 here is manual control a bit harder to get right. And I liked LG camera app a bit more. Examples of pictures in low light will be down under.
    OS is BS free, gallery is only Google one and I like that, same goes for music. Blinkfeed for me was meh, I like google now much more.
    I also like capacitive buttons.
    Colors on screen also seem a bit more saturated than on my Nexus and I like that.
    What I didn't like:
    Fingerprint scanner seems slow compared to my Nexus and didn't recognise my finger quite often, also it doesn't work with winger a bit wet. But I liked the placement on the front.
    It gets a bit warm occasionally but nothing too problematic.
    Battery is meh, it almost gets me over a whole day but SOT is around 3,5h usually, not awful but could be better :)

To sum up, I like the phone but by no means it is worth as much as HTC want for it, unfortunately. I don't have major complaints but there is nothing to wow me. I would probably get this over LG G5, if they were the same price though.

09-28-2016 03:25 PM
    Random thought...

What if Trump isn't the president we need (or want), but the one we deserve?

Last edited by sinime; 09-28-2016 at 04:40 PM.
    N_LaRUE, Rose640 and MSFTisMIA like this.
    09-28-2016 04:23 PM
    Random thought...

What if Trump isn't the president we need (or want), but the one we deserve

if that's the case then America is truly lost 😅
    sinime, Laura Knotek and MSFTisMIA like this.
    09-28-2016 04:35 PM
    With those two weekends, it'll come to 10 free days for me. Too much if you ask me. I really should be studying, but I'm just too lazy, I'll probably leave it for the weekend.
    I miss my weekends lol, I wonder with the new manager il get weekends off 😁?!
    Rose640 likes this.
    09-28-2016 04:36 PM
    I miss my weekends lol, I wonder with the new manager il get weekends off 😁?!
    You have a 7-day work week??
    Rose640 likes this.
    09-28-2016 06:36 PM
    We're doing a first look clinic on Windows Server 2016 and the weather isn't playing nice.
    09-28-2016 07:28 PM
    Ok I owe all of you something, a mini review of HTC 10.

What I like:
    Build and weight. I love how premium it feels in the hand, makes my Nexus 5X feel like plastic toy. Also back is nicely curved and it feels really good in hand and not slippery at all.
    I also like speakers, they are good but they didn't wow me all that much but good for the phone.
    Camera in low light is great, I love pictures I managed to take with auto function. Unlike on LG G5 here is manual control a bit harder to get right. And I liked LG camera app a bit more. Examples of pictures in low light will be down under.
    OS is BS free, gallery is only Google one and I like that, same goes for music. Blinkfeed for me was meh, I like google now much more.
    I also like capacitive buttons.
    Colors on screen also seem a bit more saturated than on my Nexus and I like that.
    What I didn't like:
    Fingerprint scanner seems slow compared to my Nexus and didn't recognise my finger quite often, also it doesn't work with winger a bit wet. But I liked the placement on the front.
    It gets a bit warm occasionally but nothing too problematic.
    Battery is meh, it almost gets me over a whole day but SOT is around 3,5h usually, not awful but could be better :)

To sum up, I like the phone but by no means it is worth as much as HTC want for it, unfortunately. I don't have major complaints but there is nothing to wow me. I would probably get this over LG G5, if they were the same price though.
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...60f8cd2cf0.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...3f81ea7476.jpg
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...0e8218631d.jpg
    Nice pictures. Nice review.

From the Rockin' Robin (Nextbit)
    09-28-2016 10:57 PM
    So as folks can tell by the signature...I owe a mini-review.

This battery is going to be the death for because of how tiny it is, but sometimes you have to just suck it up and make some compromises to get back on track. I was without a phone since Monday (by choice). I wanted to hold out for a HTC 10 but decided against that.

I scored this on a nice deal. So far so good...it has some quirks but we'll see how it goes...

From the Rockin' Robin (Nextbit)
    09-28-2016 11:00 PM
143,612 ... 51535154515551565157 ...