Damn cold in the mornings now...
    It's currently 13C. It's supposed to get up to 24C today, but tomorrow's high temp is only supposed to be 13C.
    10-12-2016 07:21 AM
    It's currently 13C. It's supposed to get up to 24C today, but tomorrow's high temp is only supposed to be 13C.
    Our highs are 13C to 15C. We have cool winds as well. At night we've dropped to as low as 3C already. The up coming week appears to be like an 'Indian Summer'.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-12-2016 07:53 AM
    It's really interesting watching a country implode... just never thought I'd be living in it...
    Laura Knotek and sahib lopez like this.
    10-12-2016 10:19 AM
    I'll just leave this here.
    Attachment 131014
    Context? I haven't been on the internet in these last few days.
    10-12-2016 01:45 PM
    So I watched a 'highlights' show of the US debate. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be able to watch the whole thing...

I've come away with some thoughts about Trump. I'm sure these are known but it was interesting to see them like this.

1 - Likes being in control of the situation. When he's not he's very grumpy. He's not in control of the debate which made him unhappy.
    2 - He doesn't like debates. It became apparent he had things he wanted to say and that's all that mattered. He wasn't really prepared for real debating.
    3 - When Hillary was talking he looked like a predator and a little kid waiting for a bus. A hard thing to accomplish but manages to do it. You'd see him kicking a chair leg in the background occasionally.
    4 - He has a very 'preachy' talking style which I found a bit disturbing. That may be why he appeals to a certain demographic.

In any case I'll be happy to see the back end of this thing and hopefully in four years time there will be better selection but I doubt it...

We can only hope for better but I guess the public gets what they deserve I suppose...
    Lots of crazy stuff can happen in 4 years. Bush.
    10-12-2016 01:47 PM
    Here we go, this is taken from one of Slovene news sites...
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...d4be3b7a31.jpg
    Folks here are like "Samsung's a real bomb, don't buy that thing". While they don't understand that there's been less than 100 of these units exploding. At least that was the case few days ago.
    10-12-2016 01:49 PM
    It's really interesting watching a country implode... just never thought I'd be living in it...
    I'm having fun watching a candidate implode, same same but different, no?
    N_LaRUE and sahib lopez like this.
    10-12-2016 01:49 PM
    Context? I haven't been on the internet in these last few days.
    Too NSFW...Bing it.
    10-12-2016 01:50 PM
    So looks like I got a promotion today. Starting tomorrow I am lead tech. 😁 I am looking forward to that 2/hr increase on my paycheck
    You've been working there for how long? 2-3 months? I have to say I'm impressed. You must have been working really hard.
    And congratulations!
    Laura Knotek and libra89 like this.
    10-12-2016 01:50 PM
    That means will be that much closer to buy my dodge dart 😁🙌
    Year? From what I see it's not the kind of car I like. Too modern, or futuristic for me. Or curvy. I don't know, you'll get what I'm trying to say.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    10-12-2016 01:53 PM
    Too NSFW...Bing it.
    It took me a second to get the right key words. Well, I can't say I'm surprised, it's Trump.
    He was trying to look badass in front of a friend, and ended up like a complete *********.
    10-12-2016 02:04 PM
    You've been working there for how long? 2-3 months? I have to say I'm impressed. You must have been working really hard.
    And congratulations!
    If only he worked as hard in the other department, you know....
    10-12-2016 02:05 PM
    If only he worked as hard in the other department, you know....
    Too hard unfortunatelly.
    10-12-2016 02:24 PM
    Too hard unfortunatelly.
    Actually his batting average would have improved dramatically is what I meant!
    Laura Knotek, Rose640 and N_LaRUE like this.
    10-12-2016 02:31 PM
    Actually his batting average would have improved dramatically is what I meant!
    I got it. Too hard as way too much into getting to know each other direction, which ended up with a friendzone.

Can't say I did better, but it's Sahib we're talking about here!
    10-12-2016 03:08 PM
    9 more days to go. I just hope it'll be as good as Disturbed's last album.
    azcruz likes this.
    10-12-2016 03:20 PM
    Lots of crazy stuff can happen in 4 years. Bush.
    I think we've hit closer to the bottom of the barrel here...

I'm trying to be optimistic but I know Joe public all too well.
    10-12-2016 03:48 PM
    I'm having fun watching a candidate implode, same same but different, no?
    You have the same people voting for Trump as I've got going on how great Brexit is.

Yeah they still believe it's the best decision ever and I'm not talking about the politicians or the media.
    10-12-2016 03:50 PM
    It really amazes me how uninformed people are but I guess if you want to stay ignorant it's fairly easy to do so even with the information at your finger tips.
    Laura Knotek and sahib lopez like this.
    10-12-2016 03:52 PM
    The voters all believe they're voting against the elite but don't realise they're being had. That's the sad reality.

What we're getting here is a very small taste of what's to come. The far right and stupid are in control here, it's not going to be pretty at all.
    10-12-2016 03:54 PM
    We have one MP that the moment he opens his mouth the Pound drops almost immediately. Similar thing happens with our new PM when she says the wrong thing.

That's what the market thinks of the plans so far.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-12-2016 03:56 PM
    Been a while since you last mentioned that car...

There are better things to spend money on but I understand that you're a bit obsessed with that car. Hopefully when you do get one it doesn't disappoint.
    Not obsessed :) I'm slowly but surely saving the money that I earn. 😁
    10-12-2016 04:02 PM
    We have one MP that the moment he opens his mouth the Pound drops almost immediately. Similar thing happens with our new PM when she says the wrong thing.

That's what the market thinks of the plans so far.
    I can't say that I mind the lower value of the vs the $ when I've purchased items from UK stores recently.
    sahib lopez and libra89 like this.
    10-12-2016 04:05 PM
    And congratulations!
    I was. My district manager was hearing good things from my current manager and my old manager. I didn't know it was going to happen until my Dm and my manager told me what was going to happen. 😀
    10-12-2016 04:06 PM
    It really amazes me how uninformed people are but I guess if you want to stay ignorant it's fairly easy to do so even with the information at your finger tips.
    Very easy to do in the age of Twitter, trust me on this!
    10-12-2016 04:42 PM
144,138 ... 51705171517251735174 ...