Lost interest in old trash. Completely. Don't know why though, but I'm begingin to like "newer" bands more and more. Such as Evanescence. What a goddess she is.
    Evanescence? Is that band still around? Some songs are OK but I'll say this, you start liking Creed and I'll disown you. :P I'm so glad that quasi religious spiritual rock thing is gone... sort of...
    Rose640 and Laura Knotek like this.
    10-18-2016 05:34 AM
    I had a pint but I'm not a huge fan of alcohol in general. I prefer soft drinks.
    Try cider. Not that I want you to turn into an alcho but I find it more pleasant than beer personally.
    10-18-2016 06:00 AM
    It's about maintaining the brand in your head. They're up against Amazon Prime and Netflix and others so advertising is important.

Think about Coca Cola ads, or iPhone ads or anything else for that matter. They're all big brands who advertise. Going by your reasoning, why should they?
    It makes sense when you put it that way.

While we're on Youtube, how's that Red thing doing? I've been very sceptical about it when it was announced.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-18-2016 09:21 AM
    Evanescence? Is that band still around? Some songs are OK but I'll say this, you start liking Creed and I'll disown you. :P I'm so glad that quasi religious spiritual rock thing is gone... sort of...
    Creed? Never heard of them, I'll have to check. And no, I don't like christian rock, or whatever it's called. I'm a Behemoth fan for god's sake :D.

Back to Evanescence. They do still exist, in fact, they're supposed to issue a new album very soon. Just like Tool is. I hope they don't go Tool's way.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-18-2016 09:25 AM
    I never knew Evanescence was a christian rock group. I've always thought they were nu metal if we're to judge by their "Bring me to life" song.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    10-18-2016 09:27 AM
    Try cider. Not that I want you to turn into an alcho but I find it more pleasant than beer personally.
    True. It does taste better, much better. It even has more alcohol in it in some cases. I've tried Somersby and Strongbow so far.

Even though it tastes better, I still prefer regular beers.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-18-2016 09:29 AM
    Haven't tried that many beers, (I have but most of them are unknown to you guys since they're Balkan beers), but Carlsberg seemed the best to me. Amstel is not too far away.

The biggest let downs were definitelly Heineken and Corona.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-18-2016 09:32 AM
    Haven't tried that many beers, (I have but most of them are unknown to you guys since they're Balkan beers), but Carlsberg seemed the best to me. Amstel is not too far away.

The biggest let downs were definitelly Heineken and Corona.
    I simply can't drink beer. Makes me feel nauseous.

I've been told Belgium beers are supposed to be really nice. Some are even considered like a nice wine.
    Rose640 likes this.
    10-18-2016 09:45 AM
    I never knew Evanescence was a christian rock group. I've always thought they were nu metal if we're to judge by their "Bring me to life" song.
    Well, at the time, they didn't claim to be Christian rock. Not sure what they are now.
    Rose640 and sahib lopez like this.
    10-18-2016 09:46 AM
    It makes sense when you put it that way.

While we're on Youtube, how's that Red thing doing? I've been very sceptical about it when it was announced.
    Don't know. I'm not subscribed to any online streaming service.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-18-2016 09:47 AM
    Creed? Never heard of them, I'll have to check. And no, I don't like christian rock, or whatever it's called. I'm a Behemoth fan for god's sake :D.

Back to Evanescence. They do still exist, in fact, they're supposed to issue a new album very soon. Just like Tool is. I hope they don't go Tool's way.
    Creed was unabashedly Christian rock but they too tried to hide it.

Not sure what you mean by Tool's way... ? You mean taking forever to release something?

Problem with Tool is that they all have other things happening, especially Maynard.
    10-18-2016 09:53 AM

I've been told Belgium beers are supposed to be really nice. Some are even considered like a nice wine.
    I think they're called craft beers. Sjnce they're not mass produced like every other. They're quite expensive too, around 2.5.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-18-2016 12:02 PM
    Creed was unabashedly Christian rock but they too tried to hide it.

Not sure what you mean by Tool's way... ? You mean taking forever to release something?

Problem with Tool is that they all have other things happening, especially Maynard.
    Yup, taking forever to release a new album. I'd make a Tool related joke but it could seem too black humor like for some.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-18-2016 12:04 PM
    It's taking me forever to learn this god damn Latin. The worst thing about it is that I have to know all the varations of certain words and their genders. Such a PITA.
    10-18-2016 12:06 PM
    I think they're called craft beers. Sjnce they're not mass produced like every other. They're quite expensive too, around 2.5.
    Whatever you do, don't drink beer in London if you think 2.5 is expensive....
    10-18-2016 02:43 PM
    Whatever you do, don't drink beer in London if you think 2.5 is expensive....
    I meant for Bosnian standards. Beers here usually cost 0.5.
    10-18-2016 03:00 PM
    I like fruit juice and I know I like cider but I like to have it as a treat, not very often.

What a busy day. Here's hoping tomorrow is quieter.
    10-18-2016 04:14 PM
    I like fruit juice and I know I like cider but I like to have it as a treat, not very often.

Strongbow is good.
    10-18-2016 04:20 PM
    Well, at the time, they didn't claim to be Christian rock. Not sure what they are now.
    I never knew that either. I always assumed the same that they were nu metal. Fun fact!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-18-2016 04:52 PM

I can't wait for my day off tomorrow 😁 looking toward to some R & R
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-18-2016 04:53 PM
    But the bullet and bought the Xiaomi power bank...
    10-18-2016 09:17 PM

Yes, craft beers. I do like Belgian craft beer like Chimay, but I like Rochefort much better.
    Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    10-18-2016 10:14 PM
    Strongbow is good.
    Strongbow just brought out cloudy apple cider. I haven't tried it yet.

Strongbow is a dry cider, there's lots of ciders here. Some even taste beer like.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-19-2016 03:11 AM
    Category 5 typhoon coming our way. Direct hit. Oh Lord...
    10-19-2016 04:30 AM
    Category 5 typhoon coming our way. Direct hit. Oh Lord...
    Stay safe! That's some scary ****...
    Laura Knotek and sinime like this.
    10-19-2016 06:01 AM
144,441 ... 51755176517751785179 ...