I truly hate being sick... :/

No idea where I got this from but it's been unpleasant.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-21-2016 09:50 AM
    New Korn's album = pure perfection.
    10-21-2016 09:50 AM
    I hate it when I start exploring one band, and then another one issues an album, and I have to switch 'cause it's bloody too good to miss. So much good stuff left to explore.
    10-21-2016 09:59 AM
    Even though there's lots to like about the Pixel there's also a few things I'm not overly fond of. I can't say much about looks as I haven't seen it in person yet. I don't feel images give a good impression.

In general I'll give this a miss I think.
    If you liked the Xperia Z3, I am actually quite confident that you will like the Pixel. Having used the iPhone 6 and 7 for the last few weeks, I like it and I think the Pixel has a couple of differences for the better. Try it out in a store before you decide.
    libra89 and Laura Knotek like this.
    10-21-2016 10:51 AM
    Work is dragging... Partially because I brought my notebook with me to try and complete the Forzathon (that expires later today) at lunch... Didn't have time to complete it last night on my xbox because the wife and daughter wouldn't have it. Not sure how well the notebook will handle it, but it had finished the install/updates, and I was able to sync my progress before I left for work. 40min and I'll get to try it out.
    Laura Knotek and sahib lopez like this.
    10-21-2016 11:09 AM
    If you liked the Xperia Z3, I am actually quite confident that you will like the Pixel. Having used the iPhone 6 and 7 for the last few weeks, I like it and I think the Pixel has a couple of differences for the better. Try it out in a store before you decide.
    There's a bit different between my Z3 and the Pixel...

SD card, waterproofing to name two...

I'm not going to buy something just for a camera. I'm not overly fond of the look of it.

I've never used an iPhone either so I'm not looking for the android clone.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-21-2016 12:21 PM
    OK, so I didn't get everything for the Forzathon done at lunch :( Bit of confusion on my part between speed traps and zones... got 3 stars on 3 traps before realizing I needed to get them on zones instead. Oh well... I did get the 50 near misses complete (which, per George Carlin, shouldn't it be a near hit? I mean if it was a near miss, wouldn't that mean you hit them???) Anyhow, the notebook handled FH3 better than I though it would, but the battery only lasted about 50 min. and cut off in the middle of a speed zone :(

I guess it's back to the grind stone.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-21-2016 01:08 PM
    There's a bit different between my Z3 and the Pixel...

SD card, waterproofing to name two...

I'm not going to buy something just for a camera. I'm not overly fond of the look of it.

I've never used an iPhone either so I'm not looking for the android clone.
    Waterproofing is probably the biggest glaring mistake that Google made. SD card is a maybe because they provide unlimited cloud coverage for pics/videos in full resolution. Good luck with your search.
    10-21-2016 01:12 PM
    Waterproofing is probably the biggest glaring mistake that Google made. SD card is a maybe because they provide unlimited cloud coverage for pics/videos in full resolution. Good luck with your search.
    That is nice but I think for the price it missed a couple of things.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-21-2016 02:51 PM
    Bought some new clothes today. Almost ready for the winter.
    10-22-2016 08:16 AM
    I've got a lot to study this weekend. Can't say I'm looking forward to it.
    10-22-2016 08:17 AM
    Weird Al at his best...

10-22-2016 08:21 AM
    Weird Al at his best...

Have loved Weird Al for decades and he nailed this... fantastic! Thanks for sharing. Made my day.
    Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    10-22-2016 07:46 PM

Get well quickly. That sucks
    Laura Knotek and sahib lopez like this.
    10-22-2016 07:48 PM

I hope you'll be feeling better soon!
    10-22-2016 07:59 PM
    So me and Samsung girl went to lunch today during our lunch break :p I didn't get to take any pictures of the food to share :p it was just sandwhichs
    10-22-2016 11:10 PM
    Bought some new clothes today. Almost ready for the winter.
    I didn't buy any new cloths since my winter clothes still fit me
    Rose640 likes this.
    10-22-2016 11:11 PM
    At work people who come in ask if their Samsung phone is the one that catches on fire. That makes me think that Samsung better make the s8 a homerun
    Rose640 likes this.
    10-22-2016 11:14 PM
    I didn't buy any new cloths since my winter clothes still fit me
    I had to, had and old thick jacket that I replaced with the new coat. It wad a bit pricey, but it will definintely last fkr years.
    10-23-2016 04:00 AM
    At work people who come in ask if their Samsung phone is the one that catches on fire. That makes me think that Samsung better make the s8 a homerun
    I wasn't paying attention to the whole thing. Is it still just a small amount of them that are exploding, or is it majority?
    10-23-2016 04:02 AM
    I wasn't paying attention to the whole thing. Is it still just a small amount of them that are exploding, or is it majority?
    Samsung has stated explicitly that all Note 7's should be returned. This means they're not confident that they won't catch fire in the future.

Also airlines won't allow people to travel with them.
    Laura Knotek and Rose640 like this.
    10-23-2016 04:54 AM
    Get well quickly. That sucks
    I hope you'll be feeling better soon!
    Thanks. Getting better but it's one of those lingering ones I think. I should be OK to go to work tomorrow but I'll still seem sick to most.

My wife has been sick for two weeks now and there's a couple of guys at least the same or longer.

Some nasty bugs around.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-23-2016 04:56 AM
    Samsung has stated explicitly that all Note 7's should be returned. This means they're not confident that they won't catch fire in the future.

Also airlines won't allow people to travel with them.
    Too bad, it seemed as one of the nicest phones out there.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-23-2016 10:20 AM
    Trying to decide which is better.
    dsc_0293-01.jpegdsc_0278-01.jpeg
    10-23-2016 01:57 PM
    I like first a bi more, colours seem a bit more vibrant.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-23-2016 03:11 PM
143,621 ... 51775178517951805181 ...