Sahib gets a salary increase and this thread became silent...
    You forgot the girl as well....
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-02-2016 12:11 AM
    So now we are never getting to 150K in the next year😀
    11-02-2016 12:12 AM
    I don't recall hearing it but then I tune out most Xmas music out of habit.
    I was just curious since it's an old song from the 70s. It was never popular here like regular Slade songs like "Mama Weer All Crazee Now".
    11-02-2016 08:49 AM
    I was just curious since it's an old song from the 70s. It was never popular here like regular Slade songs like "Mama Weer All Crazee Now".
    The only shopping we tend to do around xmas is food shopping. We don't do the present thing anymore and sending presents overseas is very expensive. The only people I do anything with is the parents.

I haven't heard any xmas music on the radio yet... hopefully not at all but I'm sure it's coming.

I have little doubt that I'll hear lots of it in the coming weeks at various grocery stores.... unfortunately.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-02-2016 08:59 AM
    The only shopping we tend to do around xmas is food shopping. We don't do the present thing anymore and sending presents overseas is very expensive. The only people I do anything with is the parents.

I haven't heard any xmas music on the radio yet... hopefully not at all but I'm sure it's coming.

I have little doubt that I'll hear lots of it in the coming weeks at various grocery stores.... unfortunately.
    I like to go to the shops on 26 December to get the sale prices.

My actual holiday gift shopping is done with the Amazon app or the Amazon website.

I can't stand how early the Xmas songs are played either. It wasn't done until after Thanksgiving when I was a kid. Now it even invades radio stations. Some stations play nothing but Xmas music from before Thanksgiving until Xmas.
    11-02-2016 09:07 AM
    I like to go to the shops on 26 December to get the sale prices.

My actual holiday gift shopping is done with the Amazon app or the Amazon website.

I can't stand how early the Xmas songs are played either. It wasn't done until after Thanksgiving when I was a kid. Now it even invades radio stations. Some stations play nothing but Xmas music from before Thanksgiving until Xmas.
    I got one word for that... yuck!

No I don't go anywhere near shops on the 26th.

Yes they are playing xmas music way too early. Though I have to admit I haven't heard much at the moment.

However, we do have a Xmas Channel on TV... think 24hrs 7 days a week of Xmas movies ... yuck!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-02-2016 09:18 AM
    I got one word for that... yuck!

No I don't go anywhere near shops on the 26th.

Yes they are playing xmas music way too early. Though I have to admit I haven't heard much at the moment.

However, we do have a Xmas Channel on TV... think 24hrs 7 days a week of Xmas movies ... yuck!
    Ugh! The 24/7 TV station is even worse! Thankfully we don't have that here yet!
    11-02-2016 09:22 AM
    The shops here sell holiday related products too early no matter what holiday. I've seen St Patrick's Day stuff in shops in December, and Halloween stuff in shops in June.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    11-02-2016 09:24 AM
    The girl he didn't get...
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-02-2016 09:39 AM
    The girl he didn't get...
    You missed the update.
    11-02-2016 09:42 AM
    The shops here sell holiday related products too early no matter what holiday. I've seen St Patrick's Day stuff in shops in December, and Halloween stuff in shops in June.
    Craft shops are the worse. They're selling xmas stuff in June!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-02-2016 09:42 AM
    Craft shops are the worse. They're selling xmas stuff in June!
    I wouldn't know if that's done here. I never go to craft shops, since I am not at all interested or able to make any craft items.
    11-02-2016 09:46 AM
    I wouldn't know if that's done here. I never go to craft shops, since I am not at all interested or able to make any craft items.
    These were in the US and Canada...I'm sure it's the same here in the UK but I haven't been in a craft shop in some time.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-02-2016 09:55 AM
    Looks like the thread is nudging along a bit finally without Sahib and MSFTisMIA.
    I am going to be scarce for the next few hours. Stuck in meetings with some really big honchos!
    Laura Knotek and Rose640 like this.
    11-02-2016 10:31 AM
    Looks like the thread is nudging along a bit finally without Sahib and MSFTisMIA.
    I am going to be scarce for the next few hours. Stuck in meetings with some really big honchos!
    Good luck with your meetings. 😊
    11-02-2016 10:38 AM
    Have fun at school. I'm off to bed, really long day at work today and an equally long day tomorrow as well.
    I did have "fun", got totally wasted on PE, though I have earned an A for doing "gymnastics". The rest of the day was just surviving. I plan to sleep more tonight. I'm off to bed as soon as the game ends.
    11-02-2016 01:59 PM
    Latin can be fun from time to time. But when you have to learn everything from the last two months, ahh, you just get sick of it very easily.
    11-02-2016 02:01 PM
    I never thought of this, that my language is as complicated as Latin, even more I believe. We have exceptions for literally every rule in our grammar.

At least reading and writing are a piece of cake.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-02-2016 02:03 PM
    Sales have already started? If anyone spots a good pair of bluetooth headphones under 20$ let me know :D.
    11-02-2016 02:05 PM
    Months have I waited to enjoy Korn's new album, and on the very day of it's release my headphones die. What a luck.
    11-02-2016 02:08 PM
    I see you're talking about the xmas music. I don't mind it at all, as a matter fact I enjoy it, since it somehow gives me the "real feeling" of winter. I understand that's the product of marketing I've been exposed to since I was just a kid, but I still like it. As long as they don't become to aggresive and eventuallu annoying, I'm more than okay with it.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-02-2016 02:12 PM
    I could really change my avatar here, I'll probably do it when I get my hands on PC.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    11-02-2016 02:13 PM
    These Behemoth guys are sick, truly sick. But I still like them.
    11-02-2016 04:03 PM
    Sales have already started? If anyone spots a good pair of bluetooth headphones under 20$ let me know :D.
    I have a pair of MPOW brand new ones sitting on the shelf collecting dust. I think shipping might be more than $20 to Bosnia though. You can have them if you want as long as you cover shipping :-)
    11-02-2016 04:29 PM
    I never thought of this, that my language is as complicated as Latin, even more I believe. We have exceptions for literally every rule in our grammar.

At least reading and writing are a piece of cake.
    All languages are complicated if you don't know them. To an English speaker, English is easy. To a non speaker English makes very little sense and the grammatical structure is messy.
    Rose640 and Laura Knotek like this.
    11-03-2016 02:46 AM
143,556 ... 51815182518351845185 ...