WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

It's Mia's Birthday!
Awww ****! I totally forgot.
What to get him?

How about a good ol' cup of coffee with my favorite biscuits of course. 🍵🍪🍪🍪 🍪🍪
Cakes overrated anyway!
😊

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

So after yesterday's Apple Watch event, I've decided that if I DO buy a "wearable" this year... It'll most definitely be a Microsoft Band.

With all "Fruitstand jokes" aside though, I will say that I do still love my iPad Air 2, and am still considering an iPhone 6+ as a potential "next phone"... If Microsoft doesn't come out with a decent flagship soon.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

It's Mia's Birthday!
Awww ****! I totally forgot.
What to get him?

How about a good ol' cup of coffee with my favorite biscuits of course. 🍵🍪🍪🍪 🍪🍪
Cakes overrated anyway!
😊

Cake is only overrated where you are my friend. Not here. :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So after yesterday's Apple Watch event, I've decided that if I DO buy a "wearable" this year... It'll most definitely be a Microsoft Band.

With all "Fruitstand jokes" aside though, I will say that I do still love my iPad Air 2, and am still considering an iPhone 6+ as a potential "next phone"... If Microsoft doesn't come out with a decent flagship soon.

W10 will bring the new flagship. Most likely by autumn.

I'd like to see a MS Band. Probably not until Band 2... maybe...

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I think I'm going to have to wait for version 2 or 3 of the band... They got mediums in at my local store, which fit my wife and I thought it fit me (guy at the store handed me a large to try on, saying it was a medium) anyhow, my wife returned hers because of comfort issues. And I have to think MS screwed up in the band. Sensor wise, it's great. But somewhere along the way they forgot to consider making a wearable that is wearable... It's just too bulky.

Not sure how it's related, but since returning the band, my wife wants to give Android a try. Been thinking it might be a good opportunity to step back and do an android/WP comparison. MS needs to hit W10 out of the park.

someone2639

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site

I think I'm going to have to wait for version 2 or 3 of the band... They got mediums in at my local store, which fit my wife and I thought it fit me (guy at the store handed me a large to try on, saying it was a medium) anyhow, my wife returned hers because of comfort issues. And I have to think MS screwed up in the band. Sensor wise, it's great. But somewhere along the way they forgot to consider making a wearable that is wearable... It's just too bulky.

Not sure how it's related, but since returning the band, my wife wants to give Android a try. Been thinking it might be a good opportunity to step back and do an android/WP comparison. MS needs to hit W10 out of the park.

They need an extra large version that doubles as a cow's nose ring!😃😃😃

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers