I played with them. Nice phones. Just hate that it doesn't have a headphone Jack

Sent from mTalk
    N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    11-28-2016 07:12 PM
    I told my manager that I was going to put my two weeks at the ends of December because the way they treated my co-works and i. It's a long story but now this month its just push sales and it doesn't matter if you have to be dishonest with people. Because of that I can't work at this place.

Sent from mTalk
    Rose640 and Laura Knotek like this.
    11-28-2016 07:22 PM
    That's a lousy insurance plan. Ours covers everything for a grand total of first doctor visit copay of $25. Everything after that till childbirth is free.
    Yeah, our plans have gone to crap over the last couple of years.... 2 years ago, it would have been an office visit copay... but last year all the plans went for the worse with prices going up, and this year the plans all went up another 20%-30%... depending on the plan. Before you hit your deductible, I think it is $1,400... 1,900... $2,400 for child birth.... and that was the $500 ind. ($1,000 family)... $1,000 Ind. ($2,000 family) and $1,500 ind. ($3,000 family) deductible plans.... The plans cover some "basic" care, but anything else, you have to pay 100% until you hit your deductible.

We went with the $3,000 deductible plan because it not only has cheaper premiums per pay check, but the company will pitch in $1,000 on a "health" credit card.... Also, if you take the difference in premiums on any of the other plans and put it, pre-taxed, on the health credit card, and add in the 1K from the company, it covers the deductible for the year... so, in the long run it's cheaper. Plus, it has a lower Max Out Of Pocket amount than the mid tier and the same Max OOP amount as the low deductible.... Only, again, given the difference in premiums and $ put in by company, you are half way there.
    11-28-2016 11:28 PM
    American taxes and health insurance... No thanks.
    sinime, Rose640 and Laura Knotek like this.
    11-29-2016 12:13 AM
    Man I'm back. I had lots going on with work and upper management. Also relationship wise. So now I'm back :)

Sent from mTalk
    Just curious what that means exactly...
    libra89, Rose640 and Laura Knotek like this.
    11-29-2016 12:15 AM
    My thoughts exactly😜
    libra89, N_LaRUE, Rose640 and 1 others like this.
    11-29-2016 12:15 AM
    I told my manager that I was going to put my two weeks at the ends of December because the way they treated my co-works and i. It's a long story but now this month its just push sales and it doesn't matter if you have to be dishonest with people. Because of that I can't work at this place.

Sent from mTalk
    So you're quitting? I don't blame you personally but I have to ask if you have a plan.
    sinime, Rose640 and Laura Knotek like this.
    11-29-2016 12:16 AM

Sent from mTalk
    Sometimes the pay isn't worth the heartache. Hope you have something good lined up!
    11-29-2016 10:09 AM
    So you're quitting? I don't blame you personally but I have to ask if you have a plan.
    yeah I am. who knew after 6 months id be quitting but no money is worth staying there. I have a few places lined up :D
    sinime, Rose640, N_LaRUE and 1 others like this.
    11-29-2016 11:38 AM
    it means that I have been gone from posting here. I had to take care or work and also spend time with my girlfriend :)
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-29-2016 11:38 AM
    on sunday after work I went on a date with her. I have to say that It was fun :) looking forward to the next one :P
    sinime, libra89, Rose640 and 1 others like this.
    11-29-2016 11:41 AM
    Yeah, our plans have gone to crap over the last couple of years.... 2 years ago, it would have been an office visit copay... but last year all the plans went for the worse with prices going up, and this year the plans all went up another 20%-30%... depending on the plan. Before you hit your deductible, I think it is $1,400... 1,900... $2,400 for child birth.... and that was the $500 ind. ($1,000 family)... $1,000 Ind. ($2,000 family) and $1,500 ind. ($3,000 family) deductible plans.... The plans cover some "basic" care, but anything else, you have to pay 100% until you hit your deductible.

We went with the $3,000 deductible plan because it not only has cheaper premiums per pay check, but the company will pitch in $1,000 on a "health" credit card.... Also, if you take the difference in premiums on any of the other plans and put it, pre-taxed, on the health credit card, and add in the 1K from the company, it covers the deductible for the year... so, in the long run it's cheaper. Plus, it has a lower Max Out Of Pocket amount than the mid tier and the same Max OOP amount as the low deductible.... Only, again, given the difference in premiums and $ put in by company, you are half way there.
    The **** did you just say? Is it this complicated everywhere? :D
    sinime, N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    11-29-2016 02:32 PM
    We got vaccinated yesterday, didn't hurt a bit. But now there's a slight pain in the shoulder when a raise my arm. It's not that special, doesn't really hurt a lot, but it's one of those small aches that are real PITA.
    sahib lopez and Laura Knotek like this.
    11-29-2016 02:36 PM
    The lady working there, in the hospital (oh it was free, it was a mandatory thing for all high school 4th graders), was a bit unprofessional, maybe. She didn't allow me to put my shirt back on, as she "has no time to waste". So both friend and I went back to the waiting room without our shirts on. It wasn't a big deal or anything, she just pissed me off a bit.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-29-2016 02:39 PM
    There's some guy, and I intend to find out who he is, who keeps playing stupid, mainstream, pop, bull**** songs during breaks in the school. Now, I rarely listen to pop, but there are 2-3 songs that I like in the genre, and there are some that I'm neutral about, but the ones he's playing, well, they're just pure cancer. Stuff like Work, or that Bonbon crap.
    11-29-2016 02:43 PM
    it means that I have been gone from posting here. I had to take care or work and also spend time with my girlfriend :)
    Sahib has a girlfriend!
    And Donald Trump is PEOTUS!
    2016 has been an epic year!
    sinime, libra89, N_LaRUE and 2 others like this.
    11-29-2016 02:58 PM
    Nope, only in USA.
    Same convoluted math/logic applies to taxes in USA as well.
    N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    11-29-2016 02:58 PM
    LOL, yeah, it's a mess.
    N_LaRUE, Rose640 and Laura Knotek like this.
    11-29-2016 03:11 PM
    This time tomorrow I'll be in Berlin!
    11-29-2016 03:24 PM
    No. Just the US.

Most taxes and medical stuff is pretty easy elsewhere. I can't say everywhere because I've not lived everywhere.

Every place has its own unique quirks of course.
    Rose640 and Laura Knotek like this.
    11-29-2016 05:05 PM
    No. Just the US.

Most taxes and medical stuff is pretty easy elsewhere. I can't say everywhere because I've not lived everywhere.

Every place has its own unique quirks of course.
    Well, I don't know much about our taxes, but I know some stuff about our medical care. First, it's free, that is it's paid by the company you work at, and all your children can be "registered" under your plan. If you're not employed, then the government pays for it.

I have to note that only things that are covered by our medical care are services you get in public hospitals (private hospitals aren't really a thing here, there are very few and used mostly by really rich folks and sportist), and covers small amount of crucial meds. Anything other, well, you have to pay for it yourself.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-29-2016 05:27 PM
    Sahib has a girlfriend!
    And Donald Trump is PEOTUS!
    2016 has been an epic year!
    Don't forget that the cubs won the world series 😀

Sent from mTalk
    11-29-2016 07:59 PM
    The story of why I am,quitting.
    Back story: My old manager who was running the store" phill " left around the ends of September back to Redding ( he lives in Redding and was commuting every day to work here and left because he would be making more money if he stepped down as manager ) Scott was chosen to be manager here in Chico over Jen ( Scott was lead tech here in Chico before being catapulted to be manager ) so Jennifer moved to Oroville ( she moved to be closer to Brian. Keep in mind she is married to another guy. Brian got fired because he and Jennifer were in a blind stop where the cameras can't see. They were in a room together for about 30 min. You all,can make up your conclusions) to be manger there. I was lead tech for the month of October. Dillon walked out of the job. So in total there was only three workers . Me, mat , and Mary. Mat got a total of 140 hours and I got a total of 120hours for the month of October * keep all of this in mind

Names have been changed

Sent from mTalk
    Laura Knotek and Rose640 like this.
    11-29-2016 08:10 PM
    Interesting so far. Lots of people left. A work romance and you worked 40 less hours than I do a month. You were given extra responsibility.

Can't wait to see where this is going.
    11-30-2016 12:14 AM
    Well, I don't know much about our taxes, but I know some stuff about our medical care. First, it's free, that is it's paid by the company you work at, and all your children can be "registered" under your plan. If you're not employed, then the government pays for it.

I have to note that only things that are covered by our medical care are services you get in public hospitals (private hospitals aren't really a thing here, there are very few and used mostly by really rich folks and sportist), and covers small amount of crucial meds. Anything other, well, you have to pay for it yourself.
    Lots of places are going to what they call a two tier system.

Free public and paid private.

In Canada, Australia and here in the UK there's a mix of both. Typically to use private you need insurance unless you're rich. But even then they probably have insurance because in some countries it's a tax deduction.

There's usually less waiting times when accessing private because less people use it.

I'm more inclined to the idea of universal heath care because I grew up with it and I believe it makes sense. Unfortunately in a world now run by accountants these things are becoming endangered.
    11-30-2016 12:22 AM
145,307 ... 51965197519851995200 ...