No snow here.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-07-2016 04:00 PM
    In 1993, an early March storm surged up the east coast of the United States, unleashing snow and wind on a wider area than any other storm in recorded history. Massive snowfalls were recorded from eastern Canada to Alabama. Parts of 26 states were hit; roughly half of the entire U.S. population was affected, including many large cities [source: NOAA]. Two hundred and seventy Americans were killed. This storm is often compared to the Blizzard of 1888 -- in many areas, it wasn't as severe and didn't drop as much snow, but it covered a much larger area.
    Attached Thumbnails 10-biggest-snowstorms2.jpg  
    Laura Knotek and libra89 like this.
    12-07-2016 04:01 PM
    Will it be the first snow or has it already snowed before this season there? How do you feel about it? Indifferent?
    I'm with Laura on this. I'm not a fan of snow. Had enough of it. It's pretty and all that. It's Christmasy. But, no thanks.
    libra89 and Laura Knotek like this.
    12-07-2016 04:02 PM
    We decided to go to France this weekend. Just a short trip on a ferry. Just to get away. Going to St Malo.
    12-07-2016 04:03 PM
    Not doing much for Xmas this year. We had planned to visit family but got way too pricey. We're going to see them in 2017 when prices are about 1/8 they are now.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-07-2016 04:05 PM
    We decided to go to France this weekend. Just a short trip on a ferry. Just to get away. Going to St Malo.
    Have a nice holiday in France. 😊
    12-07-2016 05:17 PM
    It feels like 7F with wind chill. I went for a short walk outside to take a picture of the frozen lake across from the hotel and it was brutal!
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...7bc53d7d4b.jpg
    I am just glad that I don't have to be here next week, it is just too cold then.
    Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    12-07-2016 05:33 PM
    Yes, enjoy your holiday! That sounds fun.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-07-2016 06:05 PM
    I am just glad that I don't have to be here next week, it is just too cold then.
    Wow. Nope.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-07-2016 06:06 PM
    True
    12-08-2016 03:38 AM
    Have a nice holiday in France.
    Yes, enjoy your holiday! That sounds fun.
    Thanks!

I'm looking forward to it. I haven't made it to France this year. The weather looks decent. Not spending a lot of time there unfortunately. In the new year we're heading to the south of France for about a week.

Probably head to Finland as well. Then anywhere else that seems interesting depending of when/if my mum comes over for a visit.
    12-08-2016 03:52 AM
    True
    False.
    12-08-2016 03:53 AM
    Been hearing this song a lot with the Xbox 1 commercial for Battlefield 1. Ah memories.

Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-08-2016 02:15 PM
    False.
    Half-Truth
    N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    12-08-2016 02:30 PM
    Nearly the weekend again guys.

What's everyone's opinion of the windows10 and ARM announcement?
    Laura Knotek and libra89 like this.
    12-08-2016 05:34 PM
    Yuppers nearly the week end again. The days go by fast. The older you get, the faster they go by! I don't know squat about phones, but thought I would check it out. Found this link here on WC. Is this what you're referring to?
    The 'cellular PC' revolution begins: full Windows 10 and desktop apps are coming to mobile ARM chips | Windows Central
    Laura Knotek, sinime and libra89 like this.
    12-08-2016 05:46 PM

I'm amazed. Didn't see that coming from Microsoft!!
    Laura Knotek and Muessig like this.
    12-08-2016 05:50 PM
    Any thought on the Crimson ReLive?
    12-09-2016 04:55 AM

I'll reserve judgment till I get to try it out, but I have to say I'm impressed at this point.
    libra89, N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    12-09-2016 08:44 AM
    I'm just going to leave this here...

12-09-2016 11:03 AM
    I posted about this in another topic but I'm having to switch the sims in my main phone the idol 4s to my iPhone and my second line from the iPhone to the idol 4s.

I'm upset simply because I don't like my iPhone in the least but a recent promotion requires an app that is only in android and iOS. While email is still an option I can't fully rely on windows 10 mobile email.

I could have just left the idol as my main device but I would hate to forget the iPhone one day as I don't always carry my second line with me as I hate carrying two phones and I wind up missing important details.

It sucks that you are forced to choose operating systems based on apps but I am just happy it is not android only. I may have thrown myself out my car going down the high way. At least it isn't android.

Bright side.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-09-2016 11:06 AM
    Way too many pages to read, so I'll do the first logical thing that comes to my mind, I won't read any of them. Anyway, been too lazy to post in the past few days, but I'm back now.
    12-09-2016 12:03 PM
    I always thought growing up would be fun. Now that I'm in that stage of life, in my almost 19th year of life, not only that it's not what I imagined it would be like, it's totally the opposite.

The world is just one miserable place filled with bunch of hypocrats, opportunist and fake morals.
    12-09-2016 12:07 PM
    I know this sounds a bit dark, depressive maybe. But the fact that we're divided by our differences, the very thing that's supposed to make life more interesting, more diversive, less monotone, is just shameful, sad. We're afraid of each other because we're too lazy to actually get to know each another. We're being fed with lies and twisted truth purel due to our ignorance and laziness. And the media isn't really helping either, there's no more true journalist, just assholes willing to do anything to get a juicy "story". It doesn't matter if sources are questionable, unreliable, if the words are taken out of context, it's just about getting a better headlines and that sweet, sweet ratings.

I once thought I understood Manson's lyrics in The Nobodies. I thought it was only about the infamous shooting, now I see the bigger picture.
    "Some children died the other day, we fed machines and then we prayed, puked up and down in morbid faith, you should have seen the ratings that day"
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-09-2016 12:17 PM
    A guy who finally have guts to say not only what he thinks, but what everyone thinks, what is true, what is an undeniable fact, who is afraid by none, and bows to no one, who challenges his opponents (read hypocrats, thievs, criminals) in the parliament, is being stoned by the country's institutions for painting a ******* graffiti. A bloody graffiti. It costs less than 200$ to repair the damage, but yet, they're about to remove his immunity, charge him on the court, and (very likely to happen) change the election law to prevent him for running for the mayor of Zagreb. Yup. Totally not politically motivated.

Just to clarify this, he's more than aware of the "crime" he's commited, and willing to pay for thr repairs.

Oh, and position and oposition are under the same flag when it comes to him.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-09-2016 12:29 PM
144,102 ... 52015202520352045205 ...