Sahib, I don't think you've finished that work soap oprah of yours. I wonder what happened to Jennifer who makes out in blind spots :D.
    libra89 and Laura Knotek like this.
    12-23-2016 11:54 AM
    We had a written assignment in English the other day, I got an A, nothing special. But here's an interesting thing, at least to me.
    The theme we had was lies, liers and effects of lying. At the end I quoted one Slipknot line, didn't assume she'd even notice. But she even corrected me since I didn't quote it right. I mean, she listens to Custer for god's sake, how cool is that.
    Laura Knotek and libra89 like this.
    12-23-2016 11:58 AM
    9gag?
    Haha nah. You wouldn't be able to guess it. I can't believe that I have been on it for 9 years...my whole adulthood LOL.
    12-23-2016 11:58 AM
    About this terrorism cancer that's been making headlines again, as well as Trump's vomit that's been coming out of his mouth - I'm just trying to ignore it for the first time in my life, and what a relief.
    libra89 and N_LaRUE like this.
    12-23-2016 12:03 PM
    12-23-2016 12:04 PM
    We had a written assignment in English the other day, I got an A, nothing special. But here's an interesting thing, at least to me.
    The theme we had was lies, liers and effects of lying. At the end I quoted one Slipknot line, didn't assume she'd even notice. But she even corrected me since I didn't quote it right. I mean, she listens to Custer for god's sake, how cool is that.
    Wow that is cool!
    Laura Knotek and Rose640 like this.
    12-23-2016 12:08 PM
    Hi You all! Happy holidays! Nothing exciting in Okie land. We have a dedicated full time nurse in my retirement village. She is special and has a daughter the same age as my great grand son. She brought her HP tablet over yesterday for me to look at. It was a total disaster, but I got it looking good. Hard drive was completely full (Only has a SSD 21GB) A lot of PUPs and other problems. W8.1 takes 16 GB for the OS. That only leaves 5GB to work with. I managed to get 4.32 GB free and it's working as good as it will ever work. I spent all day on the tablet and enjoyed the challenge. It would have been easier to restore to factory, but that would have been to easy and I enjoy a challenge, and I learn new things this way. My labor is free. I never charge for my labor here in my village. My way of being a part of the community and helping where I can. I have been blessed financially and I don't need to charge for my labor. I try to help here on WC for free also!
    Not much of a computer, but I will teach her how to use flash drives to store data and she should be good to go.
    libra89, Laura Knotek and Rose640 like this.
    12-23-2016 12:38 PM
    Hi You all! Happy holidays! Nothing exciting in Okie land. We have a dedicated full time nurse in my retirement village. She is special and has a daughter the same age as my great grand son. She brought her HP tablet over yesterday for me to look at. It was a total disaster, but I got it looking good. Hard drive was completely full (Only has a SSD 21GB) A lot of PUPs and other problems. W8.1 takes 16 GB for the OS. That only leaves 5GB to work with. I managed to get 4.32 GB free and it's working as good as it will ever work. I spent all day on the tablet and enjoyed the challenge. It would have been easier to restore to factory, but that would have been to easy and I enjoy a challenge, and I learn new things this way. My labor is free. I never charge for my labor here in my village. My way of being a part of the community and helping where I can. I have been blessed financially and I don't need to charge for my labor. I try to help here on WC for free also!
    Not much of a computer, but I will teach her how to use flash drives to store data and she should be good to go.
    That's awesome! That was a great holiday gift for this young woman. It's great you donate your time and talents to help the community where you live and here on the forums. 😊
    holdum333 and libra89 like this.
    12-23-2016 12:47 PM
    That's awesome! That was a great holiday gift for this young woman. It's great you donate your time and talents to help the community where you live and here on the forums.
    Thank you for your kind reply my friend. You have just made my day! I think I have posted this before, but this is where I live. We have a small cottage in between two lakes! Here's my holiday gift. Tour the Sistine Chapel on me. Hold left clicker to move around and the wheel for close-ups! Sistine Chapel
    About Us
    12-23-2016 12:59 PM
    That's really awesome for you to be a hero! I second what Laura said. You are much appreciated here and I'm sure also by the people that you serve.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-23-2016 01:20 PM
    That's really awesome for you to be a hero! I second what Laura said. You are much appreciated here and I'm sure also by the people that you serve.
    Alright Friends! Don't make this old country boy cry. Thanks for your kind reply also my friend! You are appreciated here also! I'm not a hero. Our Hero's are protecting us and putting their lives on the line, but I am a good guy and I love people and they love me back!
    Aw shucks! Thanks for making my day!
    Laura Knotek and libra89 like this.
    12-23-2016 01:25 PM
    Thank you for your kind reply my friend. You have just made my day! I think I have posted this before, but this is where I live. We have a small cottage in between two lakes! Here's my holiday gift. Tour the Sistine Chapel on me. Hold left clicker to move around and the wheel for close-ups! Sistine Chapel
    About Us
    That's beautiful! Thank you very much.
    holdum333 likes this.
    12-23-2016 01:25 PM
    Thank you, you too!
    holdum333 and Laura Knotek like this.
    12-23-2016 01:48 PM
    Going to a college graduation party of a family friend...and I'm going to be cold because the nicest thing that works for the environment is a short sleeved blouse. I clearly don't party enough I'm holding out faith that it would be warm enough inside for me to not regret my choice. xd
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-23-2016 04:37 PM
    It worked out. The party itself was just OK. Glad to be done with them for the year.
    12-23-2016 11:01 PM
    It worked out. The party itself was just OK. Glad to be done with them for the year.
    Glad it worked out!
    12-23-2016 11:03 PM
    It's finally been raining here non stop for the last 4+ hours! With the severe drought I had forgotten the sound of constant falling rain!
    12-23-2016 11:04 PM
    Happy holidays to all those who celebrate.
    12-24-2016 10:33 AM
    Happy holidays!
    libra89, Muessig, sinime and 2 others like this.
    12-24-2016 12:58 PM
    Happy Christmas one and all!
    12-24-2016 05:02 PM
    It's finally been raining here non stop for the last 4+ hours! With the severe drought I had forgotten the sound of constant falling rain!
    We're supposed to be under a typhoons today, glad it didn't happen.
    12-24-2016 05:28 PM
    We have high winds here and quite warm temperatures, no Hope of a white Christmas in the UK.
    12-25-2016 06:12 AM
    Happy Holidays everyone! Hope everyone enjoys the Christmas and that 2017 is a much better year!
    12-25-2016 09:21 AM
    Missed you around here MIA, you back?
    libra89 and Ed Boland like this.
    12-25-2016 01:11 PM
    Missed you around here MIA, you back?
    Just visiting for right now...Things are somewhat chaotic...
    12-25-2016 08:39 PM
144,455 ... 52125213521452155216 ...