WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

You know, this commute can make even a patient and understanding brother like me act like an angry black man.

Hate when mother****ers get on the train and stand in the doorway like blind sheep, thinking "well, I don't need to move as there couldn't possibly be others behind me trying to get on."

Sometimes I wish I could smack or just taser stupid people...

Penned on a Xperia Z3

You can say that again.
People like those are full of ****!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

My wife and I have the occasional talks of moving back to Australia and live in the tropics. Then we remembered it rains a lot up there, is stinking hot when it's not raining and there isn't much to do. So that goes away as quickly as it comes. :p

Lol. Can't blame you there. Maybe I move to AZ or something. I wouldn't mind driving to work daily, knowing it's a hassle free commute. At least I could get an obnoxious horn filled with curse words installed on my car to knock at road rage or ***** drivers...

Penned on a Xperia Z3

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

I must say, having these wordfilters around sure is both annoying and useful.

A lot of you would get warnings if there wasn't a wordfilter around.

That said, it's kind of pointless if you know how to use the conext.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I post via the WPC Android app, so I don't give a **** about word filters. I check my PM via Taptalk, so if I get a warning, I wouldn't see it until later.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

People make much of swearing. Here in the UK there's TV shows that use swear words all the time. It's just another word. It's people taking offence to them that makes them special. It's all a bit silly really.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

People make much of swearing. Here in the UK there's TV shows that use swear words all the time. It's just another word. It's people taking offence to them that makes them special. It's all a bit silly really.
I guess you can't escape political correctness nowadays, huh?

In other news, a weaker economy...raises stock prices! BTFD, people!
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-...ic-buying-everything-dollar-plunges-most-2009

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I guess you can't escape political correctness nowadays, huh?

In other news, a weaker economy...raises stock prices! BTFD, people!
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-...ic-buying-everything-dollar-plunges-most-2009

Political correctness has it's good points and bad points. One of the bad points is that it stops people from talking about issues in an effort to not offend other people. To me that just halts conversation.

As for your other bit I have no comment because I'm not into following markets and what happens there. Maybe it's foolish of me but I hate our obsession with markets and money.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

Political correctness has it's good points and bad points. One of the bad points is that it stops people from talking about issues in an effort to not offend other people. To me that just halts conversation.

As for your other bit I have no comment because I'm not into following markets and what happens there. Maybe it's foolish of me but I hate our obsession with markets and money.
I was just pointing out that in our topsy-turvy world, a weaker economy - which would typically lead to weaker revenues and thus weaker profits for companies - would bring down the stock market, which should reflect the health of said companies.

However, considering how leveraged many companies are today, a dovish (lower interest-rate) stance would actually benefit them.

Hence, weaker economy -> dovish CB stance -> weaker currency/higher asset prices.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Lol I would like to find oil or gold:p

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

Easy peazy...
Local jewelry store at the mall for gold.
Drive down to Bakersfield for oil.
Now you finding a hot girl 👧 as MIA said earlier....something's are best left....

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

You know, this commute can make even a patient and understanding brother like me act like an angry black man.

Hate when mother****ers get on the train and stand in the doorway like blind sheep, thinking "well, I don't need to move as there couldn't possibly be others behind me trying to get on."

Sometimes I wish I could smack or just taser stupid people...

Penned on a Xperia Z3

Do I need to troll for a taser now? 😉

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Lol. Can't blame you there. Maybe I move to AZ or something. I wouldn't mind driving to work daily, knowing it's a hassle free commute. At least I could get an obnoxious horn filled with curse words installed on my car to knock at road rage or ***** drivers...

Penned on a Xperia Z3

The road rage stories in AZ are not funny. Your horn needs to be backed up by a big gun....lots of crazy incidents where people would follow the alleged perpetrator and then shoot at them...at least in the Phoenix Metro area. Been there lived through that....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa