The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    I used the 640 as a daily driver for 14 months. There is no contest between the Pixel and the 640, trust me.
    I was reffering to Mix's night shots. But yeah, I believe they're nowhere near in quality, as expected.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-28-2017 05:35 PM
    Well there is no bigger rivalry for us than the one with Croatia. We don't hate each other (usally)
    Laura Knotek and Rose640 like this.
    01-29-2017 01:56 AM
    01-29-2017 02:28 AM
    I'll check that thread later Rue, Edge isn't behaving particularlly nice on this last build.

Oh, and, how late am I to addmit I was wrong about Trump?
    It's never too late. :)

It's also very commendable to admit to being wrong, though not sure wrong it's the right terminology here.

So what changed your mind?
    Last edited by N_LaRUE; 01-29-2017 at 05:51 AM.
    libra89, Laura Knotek and Rose640 like this.
    01-29-2017 05:31 AM
    I believe they actually get the same wages. Most of the bigger companies are government owned, that could be a reason. Also teachers, professors and similar, they all get equally payed.

Premier of one of our entities is a woman, our minister of defence is a woman, number of our mayers are women, the biggest hospital in the country is ran by a woman, most of the TV hosts are women.

Also the biggest cocain dealer was a woman :D.
    http://www.nationalgeographic.com/ma...s-note-gender/
    libra89 and Laura Knotek like this.
    01-29-2017 10:33 AM
    Well there is no bigger rivalry for us than the one with Croatia. We don't hate each other (usally)
    You guys weren't really supporting their EU membership if I recall correctly.
    01-29-2017 04:18 PM
    Woo! Weekend!
    The most unproductive weekend in 2017 so far.
    01-29-2017 04:19 PM
    It's never too late. :)

It's also very commendable to admit to being wrong, though not sure wrong it's the right terminology here.

So what changed your mind?
    Well, digged a bit more about his recent decisions, and also this last one. I was kind of OK with banning those countries, or at least 2 of them, but when I found out that non-muslims from those countries are actually allowed to enter US, well that opened my eyes, and pissed me off too.

If islam was a race, that move would be nothing but racist. And let me tell you American folks this, the situation that you're having right now is the very one we've been having in Balkans for more than 25 years. It only led us to 4 wars and a genocide. Not good, at all.
    01-29-2017 04:24 PM
    You guys weren't really supporting their EU membership if I recall correctly.
    Nope, because they don't let us have exit on open sea. Hopefully we can get it, I'm counting on help from Putin and now maybe Trump too 😁
    Rose640 likes this.
    01-29-2017 04:25 PM
    I'm not sure, I'm not really familiar with these kind of stuff, but doesn't stability of one country effects it's finances, US dollar?
    01-29-2017 04:27 PM
    Nope, because they don't let us have exit on open sea. Hopefully we can get it, I'm counting on help from Putin and now maybe Trump too 😁
    They're trying to do the same thing with us, with the Peljesac bridge, I think that's what it's called.
    But the project's been on hold for years, 'cause it obviousy violates our right to an open sea access.
    01-29-2017 04:29 PM
    Oh, missed the Trump there. I don't think he'll do anything for Balkans, good or bad, he's too busy ******* up his own country.
    Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    01-29-2017 04:30 PM
    If there's one thing in iOS I'd like Microsoft to copy, it's how it backup chosen applications when an iOS update runs out of space.
    libra89 and Laura Knotek like this.
    01-29-2017 05:27 PM
    Well, digged a bit more about his recent decisions, and also this last one. I was kind of OK with banning those countries, or at least 2 of them, but when I found out that non-muslims from those countries are actually allowed to enter US, well that opened my eyes, and pissed me off too.

If islam was a race, that move would be nothing but racist. And let me tell you American folks this, the situation that you're having right now is the very one we've been having in Balkans for more than 25 years. It only led us to 4 wars and a genocide. Not good, at all.
    The irony is the non banning of countries that have actually done terrorists acts against the US...

Of course we mustn't forget the Trump business connections of course...

Also I recall hearing a story of a Christian family being shipped back to Iraq or Iran. I don't recall which one.

Besides, Trump really isn't president anyway... he's just acting for other people's interests (not the voters, he's just placating his supporters). You want to see the real president keep an eye on Steve Bannon.

Such a **** world we have at the moment. I can only hope it gets better before it gets worse but for some reason I just don't see it.
    libra89, Laura Knotek and Rose640 like this.
    01-30-2017 04:32 AM
    Well it's Monday and the world has gone mad. Just another day then...
    01-30-2017 06:41 AM
    Can't believe that the month is pretty much over. :(
    Laura Knotek and mc_razza like this.
    01-30-2017 09:12 AM
    Can't believe that the month is pretty much over. :(
    Yeah I feel the same. I've got a lot to accomplish this year. Hopefully won't be too stressful...
    libra89, Laura Knotek and Muessig like this.
    01-30-2017 09:41 AM
    Yeah I feel the same. I've got a lot to accomplish this year. Hopefully won't be too stressful...
    I hope that it wouldn't be either. Just got tickets for a concert in April which I'm looking forward to, but at the same time, can't process April right now.

My application deadline is before then (middle of March). Trying not to freak out, as I still have time.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-30-2017 09:55 AM
    I hope that it wouldn't be either. Just got tickets for a concert in April which I'm looking forward to, but at the same time, can't process April right now.

My application deadline is before then (middle of March). Trying not to freak out, as I still have time.
    I won't go into what I want to accomplish. Might freak people out. LOL!
    Laura Knotek and libra89 like this.
    01-30-2017 10:14 AM

The concert sounds like a lot of fun. I'd love to see some pictures from the concert if you get a chance. 😊
    libra89 likes this.
    01-30-2017 10:17 AM
    I won't go into what I want to accomplish. Might freak people out. LOL!
    Haha, going to take your word for it. I wish you good luck with it all.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-30-2017 10:29 AM
    The concert sounds like a lot of fun. I'd love to see some pictures from the concert if you get a chance. ������
    Yeah I hope that it will be! If something interesting appears there, I'll try to share. It's kind of a mix of artists with slow and fast music though, so we will see!

I really like concerts but usually there's only one concert a year in my region that interests me. Me and my friend that I will be going with seem to have created some kind of tradition. Last year, we went to a concert (at this same venue actually) in April too, lol. The previous year, I think the concert was at the end of March.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-30-2017 10:33 AM
    Haha, going to take your word for it. I wish you good luck with it all.
    It's probably not as bad as I'm making it out to be. :P Just seems like a lot...
    Laura Knotek, libra89 and Muessig like this.
    01-30-2017 10:38 AM
    The irony is the non banning of countries that have actually done terrorists acts against the US...

Of course we mustn't forget the Trump business connections of course...

Also I recall hearing a story of a Christian family being shipped back to Iraq or Iran. I don't recall which one.

Besides, Trump really isn't president anyway... he's just acting for other people's interests (not the voters, he's just placating his supporters). You want to see the real president keep an eye on Steve Bannon.

Such a **** world we have at the moment. I can only hope it gets better before it gets worse but for some reason I just don't see it.
    Yup, he didn't ban Saudi Arabia, which is believed to have, and still is financing terrorists. It appears that he has a company there, so it's obviously not in his interest.

I've never heard of that guy, I'll make sure I check it out.
    Laura Knotek, libra89 and N_LaRUE like this.
    01-30-2017 01:01 PM
    Yup, he didn't ban Saudi Arabia, which is believed to have, and still is financing terrorists. It appears that he has a company there, so it's obviously not in his interest.

I've never heard of that guy, I'll make sure I check it out.
    Apparently 8 companies there...

Steve Bannon??? Breitbart... Just go there and you'll lean everything you want about him....
    Laura Knotek, libra89 and Rose640 like this.
    01-30-2017 02:58 PM
142,808 ... 52365237523852395240 ...