Gastronomical adventure evidence has been posted on the WC eats thread.
    Laura Knotek and libra89 like this.
    02-04-2017 06:53 PM
    One more post for the cause
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-04-2017 09:58 PM
    You guys are motoring
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-04-2017 09:59 PM
    This is important. Great job by Juan...You'd be surprised how and why we separate certain things when as human being we are integrated creatures...

Wow, thanks for sharing this! This is really interesting and it gives me something to think about.
    Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    02-04-2017 10:44 PM
    India Gate, New Delhi.
    02-05-2017 06:03 AM
    President House, North Block, New Delhi.
    libra89, Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    02-05-2017 06:04 AM
    President House, North Block, New Delhi.
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...b81ee64059.jpg
    Wow!

Sent from mTalk
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-05-2017 08:09 AM
    Now I want to visit India. Didn't know they had gates too. I thought it was a European thing.
    Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    02-05-2017 09:42 AM
    Now I want to visit India. Didn't know they had gates too. I thought it was a European thing.
    Lots of places have gates. It's a human archetype thing...
    02-05-2017 10:01 AM
    Dan Rubino had a death threat? What the hell? So Trump can behave like a total ***, and justify it all with a simple "it's a freedom of speech", while Dan's tweets are, well, something else? Insults? OK, so calling out someone to be a hypocrit is an insult, while "grabbing her by the ..." is a freedom of speech?

Oh world, what are you turning into.
    02-05-2017 04:18 PM
    I really thought the man would get sober after getting elected. I couldn't have been more wrong. It's like he's not letting go of that pint.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    02-05-2017 04:21 PM
    Good morning world!
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    02-05-2017 05:10 PM
    Dan Rubino had a death threat? What the hell?
    Wait, what? Where is this?
    Rose640 likes this.
    02-05-2017 08:52 PM
    02-05-2017 10:50 PM
    I need to get out more
    02-06-2017 12:10 AM
    I need to get out more
    I on the other hand need to slow down😀
    N_LaRUE and libra89 like this.
    02-06-2017 12:15 AM
    Dan Rubino had a death threat? What the hell? So Trump can behave like a total ***, and justify it all with a simple "it's a freedom of speech", while Dan's tweets are, well, something else? Insults? OK, so calling out someone to be a hypocrit is an insult, while "grabbing her by the ..." is a freedom of speech?

Oh world, what are you turning into.
    The world hasn't really changed all that much since I was younger. There has been 'pushes' for change and some has happened but on the whole, not much has really changed since I was a child.

All social media has done is bring a lot of 'hidden' thoughts into light. The simple reality is that there are a lot of nasty people who hide behind fake names and think they're being 'funny' or believe anything thing they say is meaningless so long as it's online.

That's why there are trolls and so on. These are people, who if you met them in real life you'd never guess they were trolls. Some people just like to light the fire and fan the flames.

Also, it's really no surprise that most people use death threats on social media because again, they feel empowered hiding behind their little secret identities. Majority of death threats (and other threats) are fake but it's sole purpose is to scare people to shut them up. Again, it goes back to this idea of people thinking the online world is not real and they're 'free' to say what they want.

Not too long ago, people said things like this in the open or through letters. Social media has just made these things quicker and more obvious.
    02-06-2017 01:44 AM
    I really thought the man would get sober after getting elected. I couldn't have been more wrong. It's like he's not letting go of that pint.
    Trump is just the figurehead of the real powers behind him. I'd be more worried about Pence and the others. Trump is just using the presidency to get more rich and the others are using him as a distraction to do what they want. So that's why it's a win win for everyone involved.
    02-06-2017 01:47 AM
    Well happy Monday everyone! It's been a quiet weekend for me, and this week is due to be probably quite stressful. Woo!...
    libra89, Rose640 and Laura Knotek like this.
    02-06-2017 01:51 AM
    Well happy Monday everyone! It's been a quiet weekend for me, and this week is due to be probably quite stressful. Woo!...
    Good luck with the week ahead!

Yesterday wore me out so much that I just crashed. Glad for Monday.
    02-06-2017 08:01 AM
    Thinking of getting new glasses but I'm waiting for a sale at my favorite eyeglass shop. No rush but my main glasses have a long crack in the lens so I should make it happen in the next few months. I really don't want to be part of a wedding with a crack in my lens.
    Rose640 and Laura Knotek like this.
    02-06-2017 09:06 AM
    Wait, what? Where is this?
    I think he mentioned it in the Ask Dan section of the forum.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-06-2017 09:48 AM
    The world hasn't really changed all that much since I was younger. There has been 'pushes' for change and some has happened but on the whole, not much has really changed since I was a child.

All social media has done is bring a lot of 'hidden' thoughts into light. The simple reality is that there are a lot of nasty people who hide behind fake names and think they're being 'funny' or believe anything thing they say is meaningless so long as it's online.

That's why there are trolls and so on. These are people, who if you met them in real life you'd never guess they were trolls. Some people just like to light the fire and fan the flames.

Also, it's really no surprise that most people use death threats on social media because again, they feel empowered hiding behind their little secret identities. Majority of death threats (and other threats) are fake but it's sole purpose is to scare people to shut them up. Again, it goes back to this idea of people thinking the online world is not real and they're 'free' to say what they want.

Not too long ago, people said things like this in the open or through letters. Social media has just made these things quicker and more obvious.
    In our smaller entity you can get prosecuted for hate speech on social media. It's good as far as hate speech is concened, but they're abusing the law and charging people who critise the government. It's really a duble edged sword.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-06-2017 09:52 AM
    Trump is just the figurehead of the real powers behind him. I'd be more worried about Pence and the others. Trump is just using the presidency to get more rich and the others are using him as a distraction to do what they want. So that's why it's a win win for everyone involved.
    I get it, that Stephen guy is kind of scary. But when I say Trump I mean the whole administraton.
    02-06-2017 09:54 AM
    Good luck with all the obligations.
    02-06-2017 09:55 AM
144,455 ... 52415242524352445245 ...