The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    It's all good since you two are 10 years strong. I can get it to an extent.
    I dated a guy that lives 5/6 hours back from me (no, not by car/airplane but by time zones, and his state doesn't do DST) and at that time, I was in undergrad so that was really fun. He was the best that I have had, in some areas. We just got one another really and that was a beautiful thing to experience.
    We've been together since 2003.... :D

Oh I know all about time zones. I'll see if I can remember...

To figure out time I added 14 hours to my time (usually went 12hr then added 2 keep it simple). This is when North America is DST and Australia isn't. Then when Australia was DST and NA wasn't it was 16 hours. That was more difficult but thankfully only a short time or was the 14 a pain? I don't remember...

To figure out the day was when I got up in the morning it was her evening and when I got home from work it was the next day for her.

So yeah, was interesting...
    02-09-2017 09:41 AM
    We've been together since 2003.... :D

Oh I know all about time zones. I'll see if I can remember...

To figure out time I added 14 hours to my time (usually went 12hr then added 2 keep it simple). This is when North America is DST and Australia isn't. Then when Australia was DST and NA wasn't it was 16 hours. That was more difficult but thankfully only a short time or was the 14 a pain? I don't remember...

To figure out the day was when I got up in the morning it was her evening and when I got home from work it was the next day for her.

So yeah, was interesting...
    That's amazingly long!

Wow, you win. You two must have had excellent time management haha.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-09-2017 09:51 AM
    That's amazingly long!

Wow, you win. You two must have had excellent time management haha.
    We did the best we could with the circumstances we had. At least we had the internet to talk.

I used to get up ridiculously early to talk to her in the morning and since I had flex time I'd go to work later and leave later and stay up late. Weekends I'd stay up for as long as I could.

I should point out that 2003 was the year we had the North American blackout in the summer. That was frustrating. At least the phone worked.

It's not about winning. It's just what happened. :) It was very unexpected and not something I ever thought would happen.

The best part of course was getting together in what was essentially difficult circumstances but we still managed. :)
    02-09-2017 09:57 AM
    Haha this is true but I'm the middle child in my family. The older one is the one getting married so I feel like my parents will start with me at some point.

I'm not sure how long you have been though, but let's just say that I have been single for longer than I haven't been single I think I'm going on 2 years now. More than 1 year though.
    Way ahead of you, 3rd year in progress 😂.
    libra89 and Laura Knotek like this.
    02-09-2017 10:16 AM
    Though I have to say I've been avoiding relationships, not that I didn not have opportunities, I just didn't want to get committed.
    Last edited by Rose640; 02-09-2017 at 11:15 AM.
    02-09-2017 10:19 AM
    Though I have to say I've been avoiding relationships, not that I didn not have opportunities, I just didn't want to get commited.
    You make it sound like a jail (or gaol depending on where you're from) sentence! LOL! :P
    02-09-2017 10:23 AM
    I'm flicking through a 90s music list on Spotify. Nice to hear some Alice in Chains and some other songs from that time. Not many are that good though! LOL!
    libra89, Rose640 and Laura Knotek like this.
    02-09-2017 10:24 AM
    Though I have to say I've been avoiding relationships, not that I didn not have opportunities, I just didn't want to get commited.
    I think it's mature that you didn't string anyone along knowing that you didn't want to be committed.

I'll confess, I haven't seriously dated, all of my relationships have just happened, but I fear getting to a point where that might not work out as well for me anymore.
    Rose640 and Laura Knotek like this.
    02-09-2017 10:36 AM
    You make it sound like a jail (or gaol depending on where you're from) sentence! LOL! :P
    Hahah, i don't think of it as a jail, it's just that I don't have enough time for everything. There's has been too many things demanding my attention that I couldn't find time for a relationship.
    Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    02-09-2017 11:17 AM
    Hahah, i don't think of it as a jail, it's just that I don't have enough time for everything. There's has been too many things demanding my attention that I couldn't find time for a relationship.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-09-2017 11:17 AM
    Site was not responding, and it appears that I've made an accidental double post. Sorry.
    02-09-2017 11:24 AM
    I'm flicking through a 90s music list on Spotify. Nice to hear some Alice in Chains and some other songs from that time. Not many are that good though! LOL!
    There were some great bands back in 90s. Alice in Chains and NIrvana are enough to keep you pleased for some time. But I have to say, the best 90s band for me would be Tool (I'm not counting Slipknot since their self-titled album was released in '99).
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-09-2017 11:28 AM
    I think it's mature that you didn't string anyone along knowing that you didn't want to be committed.

I'll confess, I haven't seriously dated, all of my relationships have just happened, but I fear getting to a point where that might not work out as well for me anymore.
    I'm just 19, didn't really have time for any serious stuff, and I don't want things to get serious at this age, lol.

But I'm sure you'll find someone, I guess all serious relationships "just happen", maybe it's about it being spontaneous. I don't know, I'm not wise when it comes to this topic :D.
    02-09-2017 11:31 AM
    I'm just 19, didn't really have time for any serious stuff, and I don't want things to get serious at this age, lol.

But I'm sure you'll find someone, I guess all serious relationships "just happen", maybe it's about it being spontaneous. I don't know, I'm not wise when it comes to this topic :D.
    Ooh okay, I can understand that.

Your opinion is still welcome though, so thanks for it xd Yeah at some point, I believe that I will too. It's going to be interesting considering that I never want kids. I say that because a lot of people want them (which is fine) but somehow it's still weird for a gal to not want them.
    02-09-2017 11:45 AM
    Ooh okay, I can understand that.

Your opinion is still welcome though, so thanks for it xd Yeah at some point, I believe that I will too. It's going to be interesting considering that I never want kids. I say that because a lot of people want them (which is fine) but somehow it's still weird for a gal to not want them.
    Well it's not that weird at all, I have a few female friends of mine that don't really want kids either. It's a matter of choice I believe.
    libra89, Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    02-09-2017 12:20 PM
    Went to a small get together tonight. Met 2 friends from college after ages. Was nice. Now it's time to crash. Long day ahead tomorrow.
    Rose640, N_LaRUE, libra89 and 2 others like this.
    02-09-2017 01:06 PM
    I wouldn't want to try any online dating or long distance relationships.

I'd be more inclined to meet someone through some sort of shared interest, such as a volunteer organisation.
    libra89, N_LaRUE and Rose640 like this.
    02-09-2017 08:29 PM
    Have been enjoying having one of these every morning for the last few days.
    02-09-2017 08:32 PM
    Haha this is true but I'm the middle child in my family. The older one is the one getting married so I feel like my parents will start with me at some point.

I'm not sure how long you have been though, but let's just say that I have been single for longer than I haven't been single I think I'm going on 2 years now. More than 1 year though.
    My dad has been after me for grandchildren for the past 5 years, so...
    Laura Knotek, libra89 and N_LaRUE like this.
    02-09-2017 08:35 PM
    Have been enjoying having one of these every morning for the last few days.
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...78947cd814.jpg
    The real deal. I like to drink mine without the straw, chop it in half afterwards, scoop out the fruit and sprinkle on some can sugar on top. Great eats...
    02-09-2017 08:37 PM
    I wouldn't want to try any online dating or long distance relationships.

I'd be more inclined to meet someone through some sort of shared interest, such as a volunteer organisation.
    Online dating can be a minefield. The singles scene in NYC is more cutthroat than the hunger games at work 99 when through last fall...
    02-09-2017 08:38 PM
    It's going to be interesting considering that I never want kids. I say that because a lot of people want them (which is fine) but somehow it's still weird for a gal to not want them.
    It's not as weird as you think. I know of several women who don't want kids. My wife being one. :)

I understand the pressures that are put on married women and men to have children. Some communities are have more pressure than others due to cultural or religious reasons.

There has been big pushes in media about 'motherhood' (especially) being some great accomplishment and I get that being a parent is a tough job these days but popping out a kid is no great accomplishment it's been happening for millennia. Getting it to be quiet at restaurant.. .now that's an accomplishment.

I do have very unflattering opinions about parenting I have to admit...
    02-10-2017 04:23 AM
    There were some great bands back in 90s. Alice in Chains and NIrvana are enough to keep you pleased for some time. But I have to say, the best 90s band for me would be Tool (I'm not counting Slipknot since their self-titled album was released in '99).
    I was listening to Slipknot the other day, just because.

Nirvana is OK but I'm not overly fussed with them that much. There's a couple of songs I like but in general there's many other groups I'd rather listen to. I personally think Nirvana is overly hyped.

No Tool on the list yet...
    02-10-2017 04:30 AM
    Some interesting pictures today. Went to see my aunt who used to live in Philly but is now retired in India.

An interesting mini car undergoing some testing.

A toll expressway or freeway in India. Roads have improved dramatically in the last few years.

Tobacco farms. This region produces pretty much all tobacco for consumption in India.
    N_LaRUE, Rose640, libra89 and 2 others like this.
    02-10-2017 06:13 AM
    Step well in Adalaj. Really nice architecture. There is water still in this well after so many centuries.

02-10-2017 06:15 AM
142,845 ... 52445245524652475248 ...