The thought of him influencing me is a little terrifying...
    Could be worse. You could talk to yourself for a period of posts or you could post ridiculous statements over and over again and think their funny and entraining.
    Chregu and MSFTisMIA like this.
    10-17-2013 08:01 AM
    How the heck did I get to the top of both posters and thanked????
    10-17-2013 08:02 AM
    Could be worse. You could talk to yourself for a period of posts or you could post ridiculous statements over and over again and think their funny and entraining.
    Yes, that is so true.

However since they have stopped doing that, they definitely have more time for being awesome!

How the heck did I get to the top of both posters and thanked????

I think I thanked you twice today. That's my contribution, you're welcome.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    10-17-2013 08:03 AM
    Yes, they are busy with being awesome!

...I really don't know why my brain just came up with this, but there is a good chance of it being true.
    Awesome post of the day!!!!
    Chregu and N_LaRUE like this.
    10-17-2013 08:09 AM
    Today has been a real eye opener as to what a big corporate restructure looks like. Its a bizarre feeling being on the outside looking in, as none of it really effects me but its interesting to witness the politics and aftermath from all people involved.
    10-17-2013 08:27 AM
    Today has been a real eye opener as to what a big corporate restructure looks like. Its a bizarre feeling being on the outside looking in, as none of it really effects me but its interesting to witness the politics and aftermath from all people involved.
    Is the company you work for that big?
    10-17-2013 08:40 AM
    Its a University, so fairly big.
    10-17-2013 08:42 AM
    Its a University, so fairly big.
    Oh yes that's right. Forgot. I've been through takeovers, reshuffles, layoffs, etc before. I was working for a very large multinational for a few years at the time.They're not pleasant experiences. The politics of these things are very interesting.
    10-17-2013 08:48 AM
    Oh yes that's right. Forgot. I've been through takeovers, reshuffles, layoffs, etc before. I was working for a very large multinational for a few years at the time.They're not pleasant experiences. The politics of these things are very interesting.
    I have only worked in small companies. Also now, at the university, it feels very familiar as I rarely come in contact with the entire institution and most things are handled on my floor or directly with my professor.
    10-17-2013 09:09 AM
    I, I, I, I, I never work for the kernel and unsuccessful haven't gain the secret recipe for finger licking chicken!!!
    Chregu likes this.
    10-17-2013 09:13 AM
    I, I, I, I, I never work for the kernel and unsuccessful haven't gain the secret recipe for finger licking chicken!!!
    I see, you're back to your old form.
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    10-17-2013 09:15 AM
    Nazi spelling police here... 'Colonel' not kernel.
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    10-17-2013 09:18 AM
    BigPaddy's post makes sense?
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    10-17-2013 09:19 AM
    BigPaddy's post makes sense?
    I knew what he was implying. :P
    Chregu and BIGPADDY like this.
    10-17-2013 09:20 AM
    I knew what he was implying. :P
    Do you care to explain? (If I ask the question like this, does it have a reproachful tone to it?)

It must be some cultural reference?
    10-17-2013 09:22 AM
    Waiting for someone to correct me! :P
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    10-17-2013 09:23 AM
    Do you care to explain? (If I ask the question like this, does it have a reproachful tone to it?)

It must be some cultural reference?
    Do an internet search for KFC. It started in the US and made its way to Canada, Australia and UK
    10-17-2013 09:29 AM
    Do an internet search for KFC. It started in the US and made its way to Canada, Australia and UK
    Ah, yes. KFC. I have seen quite a few KFC's in my time, but I have never entered one.

We don't have KFC in Switzerland.
    10-17-2013 09:51 AM
    Popeye's is much better than KFC.
    10-17-2013 09:53 AM
    Ah, yes. KFC. I have seen quite a few KFC's in my time, but I have never entered one.

We don't have KFC in Switzerland.
    I don't think KFC exists outside the UK in the EU. (can't recall Russia) Though I could be wrong.
    10-17-2013 09:54 AM
    No Popeye's here, I've been to one in Canada and I agree. Also they don't have a secret recipe.... that everyone more or less knows.
    stmav likes this.
    10-17-2013 09:56 AM
    I don't think KFC exists outside the UK in the EU. (can't recall Russia) Though I could be wrong.
    There are KFCs in Germany and Austria. I don't know why not in Switzerland, and I don't care much really.

Found this map on the German Wikipedia: File:KFC world map1.png - Wikimedia Commons

I have been to a Popeye's in the US, but it wasn't really that great. But we were there like 5 minutes before they closed, so maybe they were just pissed and gave us the food lying around for a while.
    10-17-2013 09:59 AM
    I have been to a Popeye's in the US, but it wasn't really that great. But we were there like 5 minutes before they closed, so maybe they were just pissed and gave us the food lying around for a while.
    Probably a very good chance of that. They were just looking to get you out of there and close. And really there is no excuse for that.
    10-17-2013 10:02 AM
    Probably a very good chance of that. They were just looking to get you out of there and close. And really there is no excuse for that.
    Well, I understand it to some extend, they are probably payed minimum wage and it was pretty late. There's really no fun in that. If they would be payed well, then I'd have some issues with it, as I'd expect professional treatment until the last minute.
    stmav and N_LaRUE like this.
    10-17-2013 10:05 AM
    True, but if nothing else there should be a manager there to insure a good experience for the customers and return business. But then again, some managers are worse than their lower paid employees. What city was it if I may ask?
    10-17-2013 10:13 AM
145,639 ... 523524525526527 ...