The HP Elite X3 is here...
    N_LaRUE, libra89, sinime and 3 others like this.
    02-16-2017 12:16 AM
    That looks too pretty to eat!

I would want to eat it though. It looks delicious.
    It's very delicious.

We sliced it up and froze it. The best way to keep bread for long periods.

Also another trick (only for real fresh bread, not that white sliced stuff) you can spray it with water or sprinkle it then put it in the oven at 200C for about 5-10 minutes. It refreshes. It works for about two days.
    libra89 and Laura Knotek like this.
    02-16-2017 01:36 AM
    Congrats and enjoy!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-16-2017 07:46 AM
    Is there a English link to this story?

Also keep in mind the MEPs in the EU Parliament are not representative of France nor are they from one particular party. Far right, far left, centrist and everything in between is represented. Which is why you might find views like this.

Keep in mind that UKIP from the UK had a very large group in the EU parliament.
    All I can find are articles from Balkan news, nothing in English. Maybe I'm using the wrong keywords. The MEP who I reffered to is Edouard Ferrand from ENF. Maybe you'll have better luck googling.
    Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    02-16-2017 11:11 AM
    I've yet to make it to the Vatican. I sometimes wonder if I'll be struck by lightning or something. :P (JK)

I heard the building is pretty ugly but the paintings are beautiful.

The Alhambra in Granada Spain is simply amazing.

The Sedlec Ossuary in Czech Republic very interesting too.

Mont St Michel in Normandy, France is quite the experience.

Mount St Michael in Conrwall, UK is pretty cool as well.

Lincoln Cathedral is pretty special.

I didn't find York Minster or Westminster Abbey all that special.

If you want some ruins to check out I'd suggest Rievaulx Abbey and Fountains Abbey in Yorkshire.
    Well St. Peter's Square looks really nice to me on photos.

I've never seen any of these places, but I hope I'll visit some of them sometimes in the future.
    Laura Knotek, N_LaRUE and libra89 like this.
    02-16-2017 11:16 AM
    So Bayern Munchen did a commercial for Beats. Marketing is such an interesting thing.
    02-16-2017 01:20 PM
    I just listened to King Diamond. They're definitely something different, they look a bit awkward, just about right to like them.
    Laura Knotek and Ed Boland like this.
    02-16-2017 01:22 PM
    All I can find are articles from Balkan news, nothing in English. Maybe I'm using the wrong keywords. The MEP who I reffered to is Edouard Ferrand from ENF. Maybe you'll have better luck googling.
    He's National Front - Le Penn in other words.

Tells you everything you need to know.

I'll look into it more but I'm not surprised to say the least.
    Rose640 and Laura Knotek like this.
    02-16-2017 01:43 PM
    At the moment, it's looking really attractive to just own a Windows Phone and an iPhone. For the first time, my Outlook calendar is not working with the other apps, even as an Exchange account on my Honor 8 since installing the update to 7.0. The update is great but I'm not going to use a phone that doesn't sync with my calendar.
    I'd trade my Nexbit for an iPhone SE.
    02-16-2017 10:37 PM
    That's cool but I'll be keeping my iPhone. If anything, the Honor 8 is more likely to go out of my phones.

Sent from mTalk
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-16-2017 10:40 PM
    Yeah you would 😁
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-17-2017 06:24 AM
    Yeah you would 😁
    It would be the only acceptable time I have a phone with 16GB internal storage...
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-17-2017 06:28 AM
    That's cool but I'll be keeping my iPhone. If anything, the Honor 8 is more likely to go out of my phones.

Sent from mTalk
    For me, the iPhone wouldn't really get much use...Hence why I could put up with the smaller storage of a 16GB model.
    02-17-2017 06:29 AM
    It would be the only acceptable time I have a phone with 16GB internal storage...
    On an iPhone even that would be less. Apps have gone really bloated in iOS, everything is 100MB and up.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-17-2017 06:30 AM
    On an iPhone even that would be less. Apps have gone really bloated in iOS, everything is 100MB and up.
    Ideally the Sensible thing to get is the 64GB model. But based on my usage...A few playlists and probably 20 total apps, I could get away with that 16GB. My issues is the OS itself is quoted bloated too. We'll see...
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-17-2017 06:34 AM
    02-17-2017 06:50 AM
    Hey gang, just poking my head in to say hello. I hope everyone is doing well!

I've been enjoying my Jet Black 7 128GB!!! Love it! And I've been rocking it naked... Just too damn sexy to cover up.

Still playing No Man's Sky, plus I bought a two game combo on Origin: Titanfall 2 & Battlefield 1. Another game on steam called Space Engineers was advertised at $24.99 on Steam, but then I remembered seeing it at walmart for $7.00 so I ran up there and bought it lol! Probably a few other games I'm forgetting.. but yeah, they've been keeping me busy!

Oh and it's been over three months since my last cigarette. (Nov 7th was my last one) I'm done with the Nicoderm patches; went through all 3 stages and now just chew 2mg Nicorette gum when I get a craving... which DOES happen not gonna lie! At least I'm not smoking though ....

And... my last bit of news; I don't know if I mentioned it here, but my RX8 bit the dust and needed a new engine. I looked around and realized that it'd take between 3&4 thousand USD to get an engine for it, when it also needed a paint job, new tires, brakes, etc.. so I sold it and washed my hands of it..

Plus, I've been longing for an older project car that has an engine that I know how to work on, so I've kept an eye out for a few months and finally found my ride: a 1980 Chrysler Cordoba with the 2 barrel 318 (5.2 liter) V8.
    02-17-2017 06:55 AM
    For me, the iPhone wouldn't really get much use...Hence why I could put up with the smaller storage of a 16GB model.
    Ooh okay. My SE is 16gb and I'm fine with it. A lot of people believe that it is the worst but not for me.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-17-2017 07:13 AM
    Simone is one of a kind. What an awesome tweet!
    https://twitter.com/SimoneGiertz/sta...80001378906112
    Haha nice.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-17-2017 07:15 AM

I've been enjoying my Jet Black 7 128GB!!! Love it! And I've been rocking it naked... Just too damn sexy to cover up.

Still playing No Man's Sky, plus I bought a two game combo on Origin: Titanfall 2 & Battlefield 1. Another game on steam called Space Engineers was advertised at $24.99 on Steam, but then I remembered seeing it at walmart for $7.00 so I ran up there and bought it lol! Probably a few other games I'm forgetting.. but yeah, they've been keeping me busy!

Oh and it's been over three months since my last cigarette. (Nov 7th was my last one) I'm done with the Nicoderm patches; went through all 3 stages and now just chew 2mg Nicorette gum when I get a craving... which DOES happen not gonna lie! At least I'm not smoking though ....

And... my last bit of news; I don't know if I mentioned it here, but my RX8 bit the dust and needed a new engine. I looked around and realized that it'd take between 3&4 thousand USD to get an engine for it, when it also needed a paint job, new tires, brakes, etc.. so I sold it and washed my hands of it..

Plus, I've been longing for an older project car that has an engine that I know how to work on, so I've kept an eye out for a few months and finally found my ride: a 1980 Chrysler Cordoba with the 2 barrel 318 (5.2 liter) V8.
    Good to see you around these forums!

Glad to hear that you are enjoying your JB 7! You're brave to use it around naked though, but I do agree about that color wow.

Congrats! That's awesome that you're not smoking anymore.

Aw, I'm sorry about your RX8 but it's awesome that you found another car that is your new project!
    02-17-2017 07:21 AM

I'm glad you're doing well, especially with quitting smoking!

Have you done anything new with music?

What kind of guitar amps do you like?

I've gotten into analogue gear for home music listening on a big way.

I'm using a valve phono preamp and a valve headphone amp. I just love the warm sound it gives my vinyls. My vinyl collection is growing too. I will need more storage for my albums soon, since they are outgrowing the milk crates I keep them in.
    libra89 and Ed Boland like this.
    02-17-2017 10:21 AM

Nice to have you back Ed! I see you never got fed up with that NMS, I guess I was wrong after all.

5.2? How much gas does that beast spend? I'm assuming a lot.
    02-17-2017 10:36 AM
    Week's finally over. I'm hoping to get some rest during the weekend, but I know I have plenty of work to do around the house.
    02-17-2017 10:37 AM
    I heared this one the other day at the pub, I really liked it. It's probably the only situation I made a use of Cortana.

Laura Knotek and Ed Boland like this.
    02-17-2017 02:38 PM
    Ooh okay. My SE is 16gb and I'm fine with it. A lot of people believe that it is the worst but not for me.
    Well, it boils down to usage. I do stress my storage space, so that's why I'd prefer a 64GB model. Still, if someone is willing to trade me a 16GB model for my Robin, I'd take it.
    02-17-2017 07:16 PM
143,629 ... 52505251525252535254 ...