WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

someone2639

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Considering plumbing was around in 2700 BC, yes, it's newish. Also keep in mind most 'normal' people didn't have toilets. Let that sink in a bit.... When I say toilet I mean flushing toilet.

So the Mario bros could create a rap in Latin?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Considering plumbing was around in 2700 BC, yes, it's newish. Also keep in mind most 'normal' people didn't have toilets. Let that sink in a bit.... When I say toilet I mean flushing toilet.

Oh I know back when they didn't have indoor plumbing they would throw the stuff outside the window and onto the streets :p a bit gross

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Will today was all about finance at work, and this evening was bug fixing on a website. Hopefully the website is done and dusted now. Off to bed I go.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

All this talk of toiletries... Did someone mention Apple to spark it?

Anyhow, got my hands, or rather wrist, on a band this weekend... So far, it's not exactly what I was thinking it was, but I'm still happy with it... Was thinking it was more like a smart watch when really all it is, is a fitbit with more sensors and a better color screen that interacts better with WP... Had a couple of ideas for a few little apps, but unless they release an SDK that allows 3 rd party apps on the device, I'll have to wait. The SDK as it stands right now, allows for apps on the phone to get sensor data on the phone and the only real interaction on the band's screen is notifications your app can push.

Anyhow, I am enjoying it, interesting looking at sleep patterns, although I haven't found where you can see stress levels.

I think that's what some people wish it was a smart watch . I'm not on the whole smart watch idea since the battery life isn't there yet BUT it wouldn't be a bad idea for msft to do such a watch . A watch that would work on iOS and andriod . With msft being open to work on cross platforms while the other two don't it would bring more people to using msft service.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Oh I know back when they didn't have indoor plumbing they would throw the stuff outside the window and onto the streets :p a bit gross

Dude back then they just did it outside, they didn't bother scooping it up and throwing it out on the street....

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Dude back then they just did it outside, they didn't bother scooping it up and throwing it out on the street....

I remember back in 7th grade I was looking at pictures of Europe and under the picture was a caption saying something like" throwing fecal matter outside the window' im sure they did do it outside too :p

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I remember back in 7th grade I was looking at pictures of Europe and under the picture was a caption saying something like" throwing fecal matter outside the window' im sure they did do it outside too
Go back and reread that stuff... In 2700 BC they didn't have windows😀

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs