Wow that must have been an epic concert!
    It was!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...l-ceiling.html
    libra89 likes this.
    02-21-2017 04:25 PM
    OK, now I've realised I'll never be able to see Sabbath's live show. Great.
    I saw the original Sabbath lineup, including Bill Ward, at Ozzfest.
    azcruz, TgeekB, libra89 and 2 others like this.
    02-21-2017 04:26 PM
    Windows 10 still gives me those love-hate chills...
    libra89, Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    02-21-2017 08:43 PM
    Windows 10 still gives me those love-hate chills...
    It's still that visually refreshing looking OS with limited app support. It's just a pity all the way around...but, that's life...
    libra89, N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    02-21-2017 10:01 PM
    It's still that visually refreshing looking OS with limited app support. It's just a pity all the way around...but, that's life...
    I get this but I can't help but ask what apps you have in mind when you say this? Or are you speaking generally?

Some apps do get decent updates. Instagram updates have actually been decent.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-21-2017 10:11 PM
    I get this but I can't help but ask what apps you have in mind when you say this? Or are you speaking generally?

Some apps do get decent updates. Instagram updates have actually been decent.
    I own a 950 XL (again), that's why I said that. Nothing's changed.

And for me, it has always been not about having all the apps as Android and iOS, it has been about not having the few that I use (some were on WP when it was my daily driver but have since left).
    02-21-2017 10:18 PM
    I own a 950 XL (again), that's why I said that. Nothing's changed.

And for me, it has always been not about having all the apps as Android and iOS, it has been about not having the few that I use (some were on WP when it was my daily driver but have since left).
    Ooh okay, that makes sense. That sucks that some of your apps have left :(

Sent from mTalk
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-21-2017 10:26 PM
    I didn't realize that Tapatalk has left the platform...

Skillpipe isn't available on mobile but works awesome on iOS and Android.

I can go on... The OS is superb, the framework is too, but in the Windows world developers still have their heads buried into the win32 crap.
    02-21-2017 10:27 PM

I can go on... The OS is superb, the framework is too, but in the Windows world developers still have their heads buried into the win32 crap.
    I can't disagree with that. mTalk is a great Tapatalk alternative.

I really like the apps that are updated somewhat often, like Slack, GroupMe, Instagram, WhatsApp and some others. It sucks that they aren't all like this.

Sent from mTalk
    azcruz and Laura Knotek like this.
    02-21-2017 10:30 PM

That's been my issue...and ever since.

Been using Windows since Window Mobile 2003 SE on an Dell Axim X50v (shout out to those in the crowd who knows both the OS and device). If I wanted merely a great camera and to merely use the phone for communication, I'd have bought the 950 or XL at launch. Especially since I could have gotten the LTE version of the Z3 Tablet Compact. But on the days when I really wanted to enjoy my music or wanted to change things up and use certain apps...Couldn't do it on Windows 10. Got tired of the reboots of the OS.
    N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    02-21-2017 10:44 PM
    I'm not sure how to feel when I get Wear 2.0 on my Moto 360 Sport and my Huawei watch...
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-21-2017 10:52 PM
    I can't disagree with that. mTalk is a great Tapatalk alternative.

I really like the apps that are updated somewhat often, like Slack, GroupMe, Instagram, WhatsApp and some others. It sucks that they aren't all like this.

Sent from mTalk
    Thanks for the tip, I've seen that previously but didn't bother. I like it a lot.

Sent from mTalk
    libra89 and Laura Knotek like this.
    02-21-2017 11:04 PM
    This is the inside of the PATH transit hub at the World Trade Center on the upper concourse level. Someone christened it last week by falling to their death from that high viewpoint in the upper background of the shot. I can see why it was over budget with all the marble and this concourse level has some high end shopping area space they carved out.
    02-21-2017 11:06 PM
    Here's another shot of the roof...
    02-21-2017 11:06 PM
    Thanks for the tip, I've seen that previously but didn't bother. I like it a lot.

Sent from mTalk
    You're welcome, glad to hear that you like it!

For me, the new WC app is nice for articles but for long threads like this, it's annoying.
    azcruz and Laura Knotek like this.
    02-21-2017 11:12 PM
    I like the Honor 8's camera. The best part about the 7.0 update is now I can really shoot with the B&W filter. While it wouldn't be true Mate 9 or P9 level, it'll do the trick. I like the shots above but I'd have to dive into the settings a bit more.

Still say the 950 would have taken a sharper image on auto for my taste. Guess that's why people like the Pixel if all you're going to do is point and shoot and share on social media only...
    libra89, azcruz and Laura Knotek like this.
    02-21-2017 11:16 PM
    So I like how I said that I was looking forward to going down to three phones. Now that I have finally arrived (yay), I'm having second thoughts about that.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-21-2017 11:19 PM
    So I like how I said that I was looking forward to going down to three phones. Now that I have finally arrived (yay), I'm having second thoughts about that.
    Lol. I went back up to three. I'd like to move my Robin though...but the market isn't too great.
    02-21-2017 11:22 PM
    Lol. I went back up to three. I'd like to move my Robin though...but the market isn't too great.
    Unfortunately, no one would have been able to guess that Razer would buy them :/

I think sometimes extra patience might be needed. It took me almost 2 months to sell this last one I just sold. It's been frustrating me. I would have never guessed that it can take that long to sell a phone that isn't even ancient at all. Never used either and discounted a bit as well.

For me, one of each platform was the dream. Not sure if it still is though.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-22-2017 12:06 AM
    Unfortunately, no one would have been able to guess that Razer would buy them :/

I think sometimes extra patience might be needed. It took me almost 2 months to sell this last one I just sold. It's been frustrating me. I would have never guessed that it can take that long to sell a phone that isn't even ancient at all. Never used either and discounted a bit as well.

For me, one of each platform was the dream. Not sure if it still is though.
    I used to do this. I don't anymore because I know I'm no going to really use all 3.
    02-22-2017 06:14 AM
    I used to do this. I don't anymore because I know I'm no going to really use all 3.
    I just don't have the patience to use more than one phone or any need/desire to do so...

As for the other OS it's the same. I can appreciate wanting to know out of curiosity but constantly switching would drive me nutty.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-22-2017 06:24 AM
    I just don't have the patience to use more than one phone or any need/desire to do so...

As for the other OS it's the same. I can appreciate wanting to know out of curiosity but constantly switching would drive me nutty.
    It is all the same. My visual preference is Windows because when executed well, the apps look great and feel more immersive and non static. iOS seems a bit simply cluttered for my taste. I'm still on Android because I can choose the hardware combo that I want.

If I were more into phablets, I'd own a V20 or look at the G6.
    02-22-2017 06:38 AM
    That's a fair point. I think it can be challenging to use all 3 sometimes but it is fun to know the quirks of each platform.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-22-2017 07:48 AM

It's generally no problem when the services you use work nicely on all platforms you choose to use. I had a curious stage with both Android and iOS last year at first for a month (2 separate months) but I find myself missing elements of the other OSes to a point.

In my opinion, there's no reason to have more than one iPhone, because the difference is just the size (and you want size variation). Android phones on the other hand, different OEMs have different takes on the OS that you (general you) may or may not like, so having more than one Android phone is more interesting.
    Laura Knotek and azcruz like this.
    02-22-2017 07:57 AM
    It is all the same. My visual preference is Windows because when executed well, the apps look great and feel more immersive and non static. iOS seems a bit simply cluttered for my taste. I'm still on Android because I can choose the hardware combo that I want.

If I were more into phablets, I'd own a V20 or look at the G6.
    I agree with you on the visual preference for Windows, that's also how I feel too, but also when it comes to the outside as well. To me, it's the perfect balance of everything. I love the nice cameras and the personality of Lumia devices. Having a Mozo back that is wooden or colorful pleases me.

I like how iOS is harmonic but it does suck that you have to have all of your icons everywhere or in folders. However, the way that notifications don't have a grey area and how it manages battery life is excellent to me. Additionally, it makes it pretty easy to use whatever services you want for backup, calendar and mail and that is awesome.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-22-2017 08:26 AM
144,469 ... 52555256525752585259 ...