It could be an effect that the director likes for the atmosphere of the show.
    I thought of that too, but I don't really find it special at all.
    02-25-2017 10:27 AM
    Fog rolling across the Chrysler building in NYC...
    Laura Knotek, libra89 and N_LaRUE like this.
    02-25-2017 11:05 AM
    And for good measure, the Empire state building. Honor 8 is pretty solid...
    02-25-2017 11:06 AM
    May I know what device is it?

Sent from mTalk
    Sony Xperia M5.
    Laura Knotek and azcruz like this.
    02-25-2017 04:41 PM
    Nice day for a stroll near the beach/ocean.
    02-25-2017 05:19 PM
    Hotel Casa Del Mar in Santa Monica.
    02-25-2017 05:22 PM
    Sony Xperia M5.
    M5 was a solid device.
    Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    02-25-2017 05:41 PM
    M5 was a solid device.
    Not so much gonna use this for roms and that gonna buy the Z1 loving Xperia though
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-25-2017 05:46 PM
    Not so much gonna use this for roms and that gonna buy the Z1 loving Xperia though
    Can I ask why the Z1 and not the Z3?
    Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    02-25-2017 06:31 PM
    I noticed something interesting recently last week. A good amount of people who have iPhones never change the wallpaper after updating or not updating.

On one hand, I'm shocked. On the other, I can kind of get it since you can't really see your wallpaper anyway.
    Laura Knotek and Rose640 like this.
    02-25-2017 06:35 PM
    I regularly change my wallpaper on my Android devices. I've found an icon set I like and haven't changed it in a long time, though.
    libra89 and N_LaRUE like this.
    02-25-2017 06:38 PM
    I like the looks of the Blackberry Key 1 (preferred if they had called it Mercury). While that $550 price tag is out of my range, it looks to be a really work horse phone...which is great.
    libra89 and Laura Knotek like this.
    02-25-2017 07:49 PM
    I regularly change my wallpaper on my Android devices. I've found an icon set I like and haven't changed it in a long time, though.
    This is totally understandable. Why fix what isn't broken? You enjoy that icon pack so changing it for the sake of would be pointless.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-25-2017 09:29 PM
    I like the looks of the Blackberry Key 1 (preferred if they had called it Mercury). While that $550 price tag is out of my range, it looks to be a really work horse phone...which is great.
    Yeah, I am very fascinated by it! It's going to have great battery life for sure. I wonder how the camera is going to be.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-25-2017 09:29 PM
    Yeah, I am very fascinated by it! It's going to have great battery life for sure. I wonder how the camera is going to be.
    It looks interesting for sure. Doesn't mean that I'll buy it, but it'll be nice to see it in person.
    02-25-2017 09:37 PM
    I noticed something interesting recently last week. A good amount of people who have iPhones never change the wallpaper after updating or not updating.

On one hand, I'm shocked. On the other, I can kind of get it since you can't really see your wallpaper anyway.
    From iphone 4s to 6, I didn't bother with the wallpapers...

Sent from mTalk
    02-26-2017 12:00 AM

I like changing my wallpaper and the tiles arrangment from time to time, but it's far from practical. Whenever I change it, it takes me mor than week to get used to it.
    02-26-2017 03:31 AM
    So went to a bed store that had the model that Sealy recommend. We looked at the others while we were there as well. We're going with their recommendation. It's a lovely bed.

I wonder how long it's going to take...
    02-26-2017 04:56 AM
    I'm looking forward to my vacation. Warmer weather and sun.

There's a possibility of something else happening but it's 50/50 at this stage so no point thinking about it.

I'll just enjoy wandering around the seafront and countryside. We rented a car so we're driving around.
    Laura Knotek, libra89 and Muessig like this.
    02-26-2017 04:59 AM
    That LG G6 looks so good...But I'm sad.

They stuck the wireless charging only component on the US model (hopefully they kept it on the US unlocked and not just the carrier's only) and left the goody good DAC in Korea. That silver looks Samsung Ativ S ish with the brushed strips but man that white and especially that black looks really good.

Looking forward to trying it in store...and if it is as compact as the 950XL...I'd think about it for the fall.
    02-26-2017 06:42 AM
    I'll just enjoy wandering around the seafront and countryside. We rented a car so we're driving around.
    ... one of the best way to travel in when holidaying. Did that for almost three weeks in New Zealand's south island several years ago. Can't wait to go back.

Gave away my old stereo, which has been with me for nearly 16 years. Have been relying on my TV as a music player, with rather under whelming satisfaction.

Probably end up with a 5 pc home theatre set. Not too loud, but loud enough to annoy the neighbours, slightly !!

... !!
    02-26-2017 07:43 AM
    I see that T-Mobile is doing a flash sale...S7 for $290. Now that's tempting. It has everything hardware wise I'd like...Compact design, wireless charging, water resistance, expandable storage and a good camera...

Yeah, I'm gonna pass. It's still got touch wiz and is a carrier branded phone. That's enough for me to skip it.
    Laura Knotek and libra89 like this.
    02-26-2017 09:13 AM
    ... one of the best way to travel in when holidaying. Did that for almost three weeks in New Zealand's south island several years ago. Can't wait to go back.

Gave away my old stereo, which has been with me for nearly 16 years. Have been relying on my TV as a music player, with rather under whelming satisfaction.

Probably end up with a 5 pc home theatre set. Not too loud, but loud enough to annoy the neighbours, slightly !!

... !!
    I hope you get a new stereo soon.
    libra89 and raycpl like this.
    02-26-2017 11:45 AM
    That LG G6 looks so good...But I'm sad.

They stuck the wireless charging only component on the US model (hopefully they kept it on the US unlocked and not just the carrier's only) and left the goody good DAC in Korea. That silver looks Samsung Ativ S ish with the brushed strips but man that white and especially that black looks really good.

Looking forward to trying it in store...and if it is as compact as the 950XL...I'd think about it for the fall.
    It's really beautiful, I didn't like the design at first, but now I can't wait for the opportunity to try it out.
    02-26-2017 02:32 PM
    Check out my frind's band. They're doing a great job. Bot my friend (the one with the GnR shirt) and the girl are the vocals. I'm waiting for them to do Take me to church cover, that's when you're going to hear this girl's full power.

02-26-2017 02:34 PM
143,631 ... 52595260526152625263 ...