My hands are fairly large, I can one hand a 5.2" phone easily, but I'm not a fan of carrying around a massive phone.

I don't usually carry a bag around with me so it has to be pocket-able. Not all my jeans or pants have deep pockets. I'd worry about it falling out.
    A skinny jeans man I see...Nothing wrong with that...

All jokes aside, being pocketable is still very important for a lot of people.
    N_LaRUE and libra89 like this.
    02-27-2017 08:16 PM
    I'll read the S8 coverage while on the toilet to facilitate some good bowel movement...
    Samsung is going to promise the laxative properties of the S8 at launch I guess...
    02-27-2017 08:17 PM
    Samsung is going to promise the laxative properties of the S8 at launch I guess...
    Maybe. As much as I liked what LG has done, but the fawning is much...so I know it'll be to the Nth level when the S8 is out...
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    02-27-2017 08:28 PM
    A skinny jeans man I see...Nothing wrong with that...

All jokes aside, being pocketable is still very important for a lot of people.
    No not skinny jeans... I'm not that fit.

I have one pair of jeans that my Z3 just makes it in.

My work pants, though not a problem, is the concern of the phone falling out.
    02-27-2017 11:11 PM
    My hands are fairly large, I can one hand a 5.2" phone easily, but I'm not a fan of carrying around a massive phone.

I don't usually carry a bag around with me so it has to be pocket-able. Not all my jeans or pants have deep pockets. I'd worry about it falling out.
    Well, the regulars here know how large my hands are...
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    02-27-2017 11:13 PM
    No not skinny jeans... I'm not that fit.

I have one pair of jeans that my Z3 just makes it in.

My work pants, though not a problem, is the concern of the phone falling out.
    Makes sense. It's why I'm glad I have Android Wear...But I just don't feel comfortable using the calendar on my watch so I still keep my phone on me and use it that way...Sometimes, I'm tempted to leave the phone in my bag but the desk drawer isn't that secure...
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    02-27-2017 11:15 PM
    So just read up on the Sony issue with regards to the fingerprint sensor. Interesting. I always thought it was a patent dispute but it appears to be a business dispute. It also appears time limited so that's good news for Sony. Hopefully it's soon.
    libra89 likes this.
    02-27-2017 11:22 PM
    Hah nice spelling of my name @larue lol... Your totally right I should have put a link to the forum!

In other news it's pretty much official now that I got the promotion I was after. Woo.
    Congrats!

Yeah I try... And fail...
    02-27-2017 11:25 PM
    Congrats!! Did you already start or will you be starting soon?

It's one of those weird situations where there will be a period of a few weeks where you transition over to the new role
    02-28-2017 12:17 AM
    Well, the regulars here know how large my hands are...
    Yup, Donald isn't going to win the size contest with ya😉
    N_LaRUE, libra89 and sahib lopez like this.
    02-28-2017 12:21 AM
    So just read up on the Sony issue with regards to the fingerprint sensor. Interesting. I always thought it was a patent dispute but it appears to be a business dispute. It also appears time limited so that's good news for Sony. Hopefully it's soon.
    I doubt it.
    02-28-2017 06:41 AM
    I doubt it.
    Maybe but taking a stab at it, my guess would be that they will enable the fingerprint scanner within the support lifetime of the Z5. I maybe wrong but it's a guess.

To be more precise about the dispute, it appears it was something to do with a US carrier... surprise!

I despise US carriers...
    02-28-2017 07:21 AM
    Maybe but taking a stab at it, my guess would be that they will enable the fingerprint scanner within the support lifetime of the Z5. I maybe wrong but it's a guess.

To be more precise about the dispute, it appears it was something to do with a US carrier... surprise!

I despise US carriers...
    Don't we all...
    02-28-2017 07:22 AM
    It's one of those weird situations where there will be a period of a few weeks where you transition over to the new role
    That's not really that odd. It's a common thing in most companies that I've worked in.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    02-28-2017 07:22 AM
    You've got to love the Germans. A carnival that says it all.

In pictures: German carnival mocks Trump and Brexit - BBC News

If you're easily offended don't go to the link.
    libra89 and MSFTisMIA like this.
    02-28-2017 07:42 AM
    I feel bad for the some of the W10M fans who really thought that something would pop up at MWC.
    02-28-2017 09:40 AM
    I feel bad for the some of the W10M fans who really thought that something would pop up at MWC.
    Lol! They're high on the same thing Trump is on...
    libra89 and N_LaRUE like this.
    02-28-2017 09:52 AM
    It was expected same as trump win election

Sent from mTalk windows 10 from(Indian occupied Kashmir)
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    02-28-2017 09:55 AM
    Lol! They're high on the same thing Trump is on...
    Lolol! Yeah I feel the same as you, I knew that nothing would appear. Waiting to buy a Windows Phone because of this didn't make any sense to me.
    N_LaRUE, faisalbaba and MSFTisMIA like this.
    02-28-2017 09:56 AM
    Why? They should be used to disappointment by now...
    MSFTisMIA and libra89 like this.
    02-28-2017 10:08 AM
    Yup, Donald isn't going to win the size contest with ya😉
    Actually, I'll lose the size argument with Trump every time...My ego ain't half as big as his (and yes, go get the Beyonce song).
    N_LaRUE and faisalbaba like this.
    02-28-2017 10:13 AM
    Why? They should be used to disappointment by now...
    Ooh fair point. I feel bad because I recall seeing some threads debating what Windows Phone to buy and if they should wait for MWC. Some people have said that they should wait and then make a decision after, because you never know. Some of these people missed out on deals because they felt like they should wait.

I am a fan (as I have a 950 that I like a lot really) but I figured this would happen. I didn't even think of MWC before trading for one earlier this year.
    02-28-2017 10:20 AM
    Ooh fair point. I feel bad because I recall seeing some threads debating what Windows Phone to buy and if they should wait for MWC. Some people have said that they should wait and then make a decision after, because you never know. Some of these people missed out on deals because they felt like they should wait.

I am a fan (as I have a 950 that I like a lot really) but I figured this would happen. I didn't even think of MWC before trading for one earlier this year.
    There was no indication by any company that they would release anything for WM during MWC.

The phones that are out are pretty much what will be around for the next while. We might see a HP X4 and some other phones but nothing from MS as indicated several times on this site.

There's no definite that MS will release anything.
    libra89 and Laura Knotek like this.
    02-28-2017 10:26 AM
    There was no indication by any company that they would release anything for WM during MWC.

The phones that are out are pretty much what will be around for the next while. We might see a HP X4 and some other phones but nothing from MS as indicated several times on this site.

There's no definite that MS will release anything.
    But few months back There was rumor of hp mid range phone .

Sent from mTalk windows 10 from(Indian occupied Kashmir)
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-28-2017 10:29 AM
    Looks like a WTF moment happened with my mail...Need to make a trip to the post office...
    Now I remembered why I don't like coming to my local post office...Gotta jump through all these hoops to find a MIA package that has merely a tempered glass screen protector and a case in it...SMH...
    N_LaRUE, libra89 and Laura Knotek like this.
    02-28-2017 10:33 AM
143,557 ... 52635264526552665267 ...