But few months back There was rumor of hp mid range phone .

Sent from mTalk windows 10 from(Indian occupied Kashmir)
    I'd personally be surprised if HP released a mid range phone. I thought their plan was business phones only.

Also, rumours are just that until proven otherwise.
    libra89 and Laura Knotek like this.
    02-28-2017 11:38 AM
    Now I remembered why I don't like coming to my local post office...Gotta jump through all these hoops to find a MIA package that has merely a tempered glass screen protector and a case in it...SMH...
    But I got some good customer service, so even though i didn't get the package, I'll wait another day or two.
    02-28-2017 11:41 AM
    Can I ask why the Z1 and not the Z3?
    I'm after seeing the Nokia 4 and I have to say a Nokia running Android looks very attractive to me at this point though.
    03-01-2017 12:46 AM
    So is anyone actually interested in getting a Nokia device now they're on Android?
    Rose640 and Laura Knotek like this.
    03-01-2017 03:17 AM
    So is anyone actually interested in getting a Nokia device now they're on Android?
    None of those that had been announced at MWC. They're disappointment.
    Laura Knotek and Muessig like this.
    03-01-2017 07:14 AM
    It's Independence Day today. 25 yeas ago citizens of my country voted "Yes" to leave of what has remained of former Yugoslavia.
    03-01-2017 07:17 AM
    None of those that had been announced at MWC. They're disappointment.
    These devices are made for some countries like india,china etc to see consumer reaction after that they will made high end phones

Last edited by faisalbaba; 03-01-2017 at 08:16 AM.
    03-01-2017 07:27 AM
    These devices are made for some countries like india,chains etc to see consumer reaction after that they will made high end phones

High end one is coming, there were some leaks. But what you've said doesn't justify Nokia at all. The mid ranger was around for at least a year, and it was in the market you specified, China. So they had time to see it perform.

They had quite ambitious talk at their conference, talking about ruling the smartphone world and similar. That's something they simply can not do without a solid flagship. MS has already proven that.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-01-2017 08:13 AM
    I'm after seeing the Nokia 4 and I have to say a Nokia running Android looks very attractive to me at this point though.
    Ohh okay, I see. That makes sense.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-01-2017 08:14 AM
    Not really. I wish they had more colors...
    Laura Knotek and Muessig like this.
    03-01-2017 08:16 AM
    Not interested in the low end hardware. 8xx series and above with at least 3GB RAM for me.
    Laura Knotek and MSFTisMIA like this.
    03-01-2017 09:28 AM
    These devices are made for some countries like india,china etc to see consumer reaction after that they will made high end phones

Might not make enough money on the cheap device to offer up a high end version. Outside Apple and Samsung, no one is making a profit in the high end category.
    Laura Knotek and MSFTisMIA like this.
    03-01-2017 09:30 AM
    Not interested in the low end hardware. 8xx series and above with at least 3GB RAM for me.
    Oh and right now others have pulled ahead in the camera department as well.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-01-2017 09:31 AM
    I suppose but a Nokia running Android seems like a perfect fit they should of went android all along as Windows phone was very app limited but I suppose Nokia thought a new up and coming mobile OS would of had devs chomping the bit to develop on the platform but alas it wasn't to be. 😒
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-01-2017 10:26 AM
    Both of my L640's SIMs are stuck on of since the last night. I'm afraid I'll have to do a hard reset.
    03-01-2017 11:13 AM
    Both of my L640's SIMs are stuck on of since the last night. I'm afraid I'll have to do a hard reset.
    Ahh that sucks. Good luck.
    Laura Knotek and Rose640 like this.
    03-01-2017 11:20 AM
    No. I would want something higher end than those devices.
    libra89 likes this.
    03-01-2017 11:23 AM
    The Moto G5 Plus looks somewhat tempting to try out since that battery life just might be nice and the other things (looks aside) can work out well for me. I have never tried a Moto phone so it could be interesting.

At the same time, it looks like it's going to be really tall, like way taller than the 950, and the Nexus 5X.

The Moto G5 would be better for me sizewise but since it isn't coming to the US, not sure I want to bother with that.
    Last edited by libra89; 03-01-2017 at 11:59 AM.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-01-2017 11:23 AM
    I would say that I eat my words about a W10M phone at MWC, but not yet if they don't want to talk about it, lol.

HP teases new Elite x3 Windows 10 Mobile handset with altered design at Mobile World Congress | Windows Central
    azcruz likes this.
    03-01-2017 11:50 AM
    Ahh that sucks. Good luck.
    It lierally came back to normal few seconds ago. And apparently I've missed my carrier's offer for some free credits. Thanks Lumia, thanks so much.
    libra89 likes this.
    03-01-2017 11:53 AM
    The Moto G5 Plus looks somewhat tempting to try out since that battery life just might be nice and the other things (looks aside) can work out well for me. I have never tried a Moto phone so it could be interesting.

At the same time, it looks like it's going to be really tall, like way taller than the 950, and the Nexus 5X.

The Moto G5 would be better for me sizewise but since it isn't coming to the US, not sure I want to bother with that.
    If it is coming to Canada, we should be able to find plenty of specimens on Swappa or Amazon/B&H.
    03-01-2017 12:21 PM
    Having some really ugly meetings at work. On top of it next week I need to do employee reviews and provide them with their raises. And have multiple visitors in from Ireland and Minneapolis as well. The week after that I have to go teach a class in the Bay Area....March is going to be a busy busy month.
    03-01-2017 12:22 PM
    If it is coming to Canada, we should be able to find plenty of specimens on Swappa or Amazon/B&H.
    Yeah that would be great. I hope that they will have it, since I have a gift card calling my name from B&H haha.

I can't believe that I haven't bought anything from them yet this year. Not sure who I am anymore xd
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-01-2017 12:36 PM
    Having some really ugly meetings at work. On top of it next week I need to do employee reviews and provide them with their raises. And have multiple visitors in from Ireland and Minneapolis as well. The week after that I have to go teach a class in the Bay Area....March is going to be a busy busy month.
    Good luck with everything! Your month sounds intense.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-01-2017 12:38 PM
    Yeah that would be great. I hope that they will have it, since I have a gift card calling my name from B&H haha.

I can't believe that I haven't bought anything from them yet this year. Not sure who I am anymore xd
    The Latin American variants seem to work well on TMO as well and usually have all the compatible LTE bands. Keep your fingers crossed.
    03-01-2017 03:59 PM
145,726 ... 52645265526652675268 ...