So I started doodling the other night... on a black piece of construction paper with a white color pencil.

Drew a star ship

Attachment 134311

Added a little more detail and shading...

Attachment 134312

Tried running it through the Prisma app for some cool effects!

Attachment 134313
    Attachment 134314
    Very cool!
    Laura Knotek and Ed Boland like this.
    03-08-2017 09:16 AM
    I'm sure your and everyone's sanity is fine.

I'll stop talking about because there's not much to talk about... Not that I've talked much about it...
    The reason for my comment was that your phone issue will resolve itself faster than we will see the last of this POTUS.
    03-08-2017 10:33 AM
    The reason for my comment was that your phone issue will resolve itself faster than we will see the last of this POTUS.
    I wish this wasn't true.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-08-2017 11:00 AM
    I had no idea it was so difficult for a Canadian to get UK citizenship. I was under the impression that the EU status mattered less if one was a citizen of a Commonwealth nation. This is more complicated and sucks a lot more than I possibly thought.
    libra89 and N_LaRUE like this.
    03-08-2017 11:59 AM
    I just can't ******* believe it. Barcelona lost their first game 4:0, and got another goal in their net in this second game, that means they had to win 6:1, 6 to freaking one. And the opponent was a one of the Europe's best, French PSG.

They're already calling the game as one of the best of this season, but it was one of the fillthiest I've seen. I completely lost respect for Barcelona. It's full of posers and actors, and that's how they got two of their goals. And don't get me started on them being favourited by referees.

And also PSG came to Barcelona as they were going to a holiday. Missed three 100% chances.
    03-08-2017 03:52 PM
    You can see I've lost my nerves. I'm just not going to watch Barcelona's games anymore. At least not until they get rid of Suarez and Neymar.
    03-08-2017 03:54 PM
    I remember the days when Barcelona was a sinonim for good football. The joy of watching Hernandez, Iniesta and Messi do they magic together. Now it's just filled with spoiled brats with hugr ego.
    03-08-2017 03:56 PM
    Unsurprising statement. Typical right wing mentally.

It's all your fault...

Edit:
    I should have pointed out that the idea that poor people or people who cannot afford health insurance are buying and using iPhones is by the most blatant form of ignorance by the 'elite'. The common people thought they were voting against the elite... how silly.
    Premier of our Federation said that the main cause of our poverty is the fact that we consume too much coffe and sugar and other unimportant luxuries.
    03-08-2017 04:14 PM
    Hey y'all!

No Man's Sky getting the "Path Finder" update this week! They're adding some sort of vehicle (space buggy) to get around in yaaaay!!! And hopefully some new building tools/parts.
    Ed - one of the remaining four people playing NMS :D

I didn't know they're still working on the game, since most of the players either refunded of gave up on it.

Having any plans on getting upcoming that StarCitizen? I think I got the name right.
    03-08-2017 04:18 PM
    Oh and I love Wal-Mart for PC games! I found The Witcher III: Wild Hunt W/Bonus content in the clearance bin for $19.00!!!

Attachment 134309

Attachment 134310
    I saw an online offer fot GOTY version at 22$.
    03-08-2017 04:19 PM
    I wish this wasn't true.
    "What is to is, must is."

Or for some folks: "It is what it is."
    libra89 and Laura Knotek like this.
    03-08-2017 05:30 PM
    My X Compact is on the truck for delivery!

Now if the day can zoom by, that would be nice.

I hate that I had this phone once and I can't remember anything about it, aside from how it feels in the hand and my contacts issue. I told my brother about my phone purchase (he's the only one who cares really) and he wasn't mad at me. He totally understands my need to try it and compare.
    Enjoy. In theory i can buy a Mi 5 64GB for $250, but that leaves another phone i need to sell. Just going to wait.

It's hard to find the best fit, so I get where you're coming from. I hope this move works out for you.
    03-08-2017 05:33 PM
    Well it was a decent day at work today. Finished reviews for all my employees and got my review from the boss as well.
    Off to dinner with some coworkers from Ireland.
    Late night, I need to execute a phone trade.
    libra89, Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    03-08-2017 05:46 PM
    Oh and in terms of the raise, let's just say it was a good review cycle this time around.
    03-08-2017 05:47 PM
    Enjoy. In theory i can buy a Mi 5 64GB for $250, but that leaves another phone i need to sell. Just going to wait.

It's hard to find the best fit, so I get where you're coming from. I hope this move works out for you.
    Thanks! We'll see how it goes. I'll give it a few days.

I totally understand the feeling of having another phone to sell, it sucks. I finally got down to the amount of phones I want to have, recently. It's annoying to be in that place.

Any luck with your Honor 8 and the headphones issue?
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-08-2017 05:48 PM
    Just got done installing an IQ shield screen protector (wet film application type) on my S7 edge. It went on pretty nicely. I will let it dry overnight and see how the screen looks tomorrow morning.
    03-08-2017 06:27 PM
    Still debating what to do with the Mi Note 2. Trade it in for a Pixel or start using it. It is the 6GB/128GB Global version which gets full LTE in USA and not the hacked Chinese versions which are selling quite cheaply but do not get LTE in USA.
    03-08-2017 06:29 PM
    Thanks! We'll see how it goes. I'll give it a few days.

I totally understand the feeling of having another phone to sell, it sucks. I finally got down to the amount of phones I want to have, recently. It's annoying to be in that place.

Any luck with your Honor 8 and the headphones issue?
    No change. And I haven't made the effort to do a factory reset either. Maybe I'll do that when I return from spring break next week.
    03-08-2017 07:06 PM
    Can't even sign into the X Compact because the last person who owned it just reset their device. Bummer. Going to RMA it tomorrow morning.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-08-2017 08:24 PM
    No change. And I haven't made the effort to do a factory reset either. Maybe I'll do that when I return from spring break next week.
    Ahh that sucks. I don't blame you for not wanting to bother right now.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-08-2017 08:24 PM
    Still debating what to do with the Mi Note 2. Trade it in for a Pixel or start using it. It is the 6GB/128GB Global version which gets full LTE in USA and not the hacked Chinese versions which are selling quite cheaply but do not get LTE in USA.
    I say that if you see it as something you can see yourself using, you should totally use it. If not, trading for a Pixel would also be a nice choice.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-08-2017 08:25 PM
    I say that if you see it as something you can see yourself using, you should totally use it. If not, trading for a Pixel would also be a nice choice.
    Since I already have a Pixel it's proving to be a bit tough to decide
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-08-2017 08:33 PM
    Hmm that's so hard! You probably have a lot of nice trade options but I wonder if it would be better for one. At the same time, it might be good to have something bigger just as a change of pace.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-08-2017 08:40 PM
    Can't even sign into the X Compact because the last person who owned it just reset their device. Bummer. Going to RMA it tomorrow morning.
    😞 I hope you don't have any trouble sending it back for a refund.
    libra89 likes this.
    03-08-2017 09:51 PM
    My vote is the same...You won't keep it permanently...
    03-08-2017 09:56 PM
144,453 ... 52745275527652775278 ...