Depending on what you may deem to be affordable, 99 could suggest some options...Possibly.
    I have one coming in and the price is quite reasonable 😀
    libra89 and MSFTisMIA like this.
    03-18-2017 10:50 AM
    So of course the bus we're on is packed...We've got split seats and I'm sitting against the dude with his iPhone 5 who cannot afford headphones and is watching Pokemon loudly. I should start snoring while taking a nap to be an equal asshat, but I'll leave my headphones in...
    😞 I'm sorry you had to get stuck next to a rude neighbour.
    libra89 likes this.
    03-18-2017 10:50 AM
    Going to an ice skating class with the kid right now.
    libra89, Rose640 and Laura Knotek like this.
    03-18-2017 10:51 AM
    So of course the bus we're on is packed...We've got split seats and I'm sitting against the dude with his iPhone 5 who cannot afford headphones and is watching Pokemon loudly. I should start snoring while taking a nap to be an equal asshat, but I'll leave my headphones in...
    Oh no
    Ughh so annoying. How long do you have to deal with this?
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-18-2017 10:52 AM
    I have one coming in and the price is quite reasonable 😀
    I'm so curious.
    Hopefully I didn't say no to it lol
    MSFTisMIA and Laura Knotek like this.
    03-18-2017 10:54 AM
    Have fun!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-18-2017 10:55 AM
    Oh no
    Ughh so annoying. How long do you have to deal with this?
    2.5 hour ride. And i can snore the whole way if i want to, but I'll be nice...
    libra89 and Laura Knotek like this.
    03-18-2017 10:58 AM
    😞 I'm sorry you had to get stuck next to a rude neighbour.
    No worries, Laura. It's why i always keep my headphones. I'm tempted to snore though, I'll tell you that much...
    03-18-2017 10:59 AM
    I'm so curious.
    Hopefully I didn't say no to it lol
    If you aren't willing to wheel, you cannot make the deal...Ask and see what happens...
    03-18-2017 11:00 AM
    I need to do a factory reset with the honor 8 as that call bug exists. If I find out this isn't a big after the reset, it's getting sold.
    03-18-2017 11:02 AM
    2.5 hour ride. And i can snore the whole way if i want to, but I'll be nice...
    Looks Ike someone has beat me to it and is snoring away pretty hard. If i join in, it'll be rough so I'll be nice and pass.
    03-18-2017 11:07 AM
    If you aren't willing to wheel, you cannot make the deal...Ask and see what happens...
    True, you're so right. I'll do that.
    03-18-2017 11:16 AM
    I need to do a factory reset with the honor 8 as that call bug exists. If I find out this isn't a big after the reset, it's getting sold.
    I wish you good luck with the reset! I hope that it will work for you.
    03-18-2017 11:17 AM
    It has the same look design wise. In the US we won't get the white model. That's fine by me as I'd buy the ice color that looks like slate and would go nicely with my OG Huawei watch.
    Not a fan of white phones either. What's bugging me is if it's going to feature that HiFI DAC and/or Wireless Charging. I'm afraid it's going to lack both. With all the questionable decisions I've witnessed so far, *HTC Ultra*, I wouldn't be surprised if this turns out to be the scenario.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-18-2017 11:19 AM
    At least you're not sitting by an ***** with a bad taste in music. When I say bad taste in music, I mean Turbo Folk. The Balkan phenomenon.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-18-2017 11:22 AM
    Not a fan of white phones either. What's bugging me is if it's going to feature that HiFI DAC and/or Wireless Charging. I'm afraid it's going to lack both. With all the questionable decisions I've witnessed so far, *HTC Ultra*, I wouldn't be surprised if this turns out to be the scenario.
    When done correctly, white phones are gorgeous. The honor 8's best color is white.
    libra89, Laura Knotek and Rose640 like this.
    03-18-2017 11:36 AM
    Yeah, not sure why they did that but yep the u ultra is a mess (of bad decisions).
    Laura Knotek and Rose640 like this.
    03-18-2017 11:37 AM
    I think you're correct where the euro model will lack both. Normally i buy the international model for LG, but I'm watching this closely.
    Laura Knotek and Rose640 like this.
    03-18-2017 11:38 AM
    When done correctly, white phones are gorgeous. The honor 8's best color is white.
    I agree. I have a white Honor and I have no regrets.
    03-18-2017 11:39 AM
    I wish you good luck with the reset! I hope that it will work for you.
    I hope so. It's either it works and i keep it for a while, or it doesn't and I use the XL until i score a G6...
    03-18-2017 11:39 AM
    At least you're not sitting by an ***** with a bad taste in music. When I say bad taste in music, I mean Turbo Folk. The Balkan phenomenon.
    He's still an asshat because i don't want to hear whether he's watching or listening to. I see this happen on my local bus often enough...One day, a dude actually said "hey, you need some headphones" and handed the guy who was playing music though his phone real loud. That was classic.
    Laura Knotek, Rose640 and libra89 like this.
    03-18-2017 11:43 AM
    Yeah, not sure why they did that but yep the u ultra is a mess (of bad decisions).
    I'll disagree...The U Ultra isn't that bad...I agree the price tag doesn't justify what it's offering, but people are dumping on the phone too much.

I see MKBHD found some spine and shat on a phone for once. But i still thought it was unnecessary.
    libra89, Laura Knotek and Rose640 like this.
    03-18-2017 11:47 AM
    It looks like the GF is having lots of issues with her Band 2. I may do a reset and if that doesn't work, I'll get her a Gear Fit 2.

She does really like the band 2 though, so I'm hopeful i don't have to go that route...
    libra89, Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    03-18-2017 11:52 AM
    I'll disagree...The U Ultra isn't that bad...I agree the price tag doesn't justify what it's offering, but people are dumping on the phone too much.

I see MKBHD found some spine and shat on a phone for once. But i still thought it was unnecessary.
    Fair points. For me, the pricing and the little battery considering the size of the phone is silly. You're right, the phone itself is nice. Those are my only gripes.

Haha as soon as I saw that title, I had to watch his video. His and eztech321 (Zachary Anderson) rant was interesting.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-18-2017 11:56 AM
    That sounds fun!⛸
    libra89, worldspy99 and N_LaRUE like this.
    03-18-2017 12:02 PM
143,612 ... 52875288528952905291 ...