WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

My list of gadgets is way too long from August 2013.....so here are a few impressions....

Lumia 521 - I bought it brand new because I wanted something that would sync with my work email and calendar and at the same time stay sandboxed. I was blown away by its performance because I did not expect it to behave the way it did for the amount of money I paid. A few months back I had bought an Android device for 2.5X the money and the Lumia 521 easily outperformed it. And it introduced me to WP which is still my OS of choice.

Lumia - 810. The silent workhorse. I used this phone for over a year and that is saying a bit too much for someone who otherwise cycles a phones every 3 days on my spare line:) Enough said!

Lumia 925 - Perhaps the most beautiful WP device built. Ever. Amazing screen, build, design, camera. The battery and processor could have been better. Built in charging should have been mandatory instead of the shell.

I did use 822, 920, 1520, 830 and tried a 930 for a tiny bit as well. I also tried out the 8X and the Ativ S phones. Nothing major to report on either of them. Lumia 635 is what I use as a daily driver and based on its performance I am definitely psyched about the 640/640XL.

On the other side of the fence, I have to agree with MSFTisMIA - the OPO is by far and away the winning device. The only thing it lacked in my opinion was wireless charging. Otherwise there wasn't really anything to complain about especially for the price.

Moto X was a pretty neat device as well but the battery and the camera were definitely pedestrian.

The Nexus 5 improved the Moto X experience in terms of camera performance, but battery life was again very iffy. Though wireless charging did help.

FWIW, I tried LG G2, Sony Xperia Z1, Xperia Z Ultra, Galaxy S4, Moto G as well. I like the Nexus 7 as a tablet and use that on a regular basis for the last 12+ months.

Currently I have the Meizu MX4 Pro and so far I am really liking this device. Again no wireless charging but it has a monstrous 3530mAh battery.

On the dark side I have cycled through 5, 5c, 5S, 6Plus and am happy to report that is definitely not my cup of tea....way too many pokes and swipes to get anything, something done....

Oh, I should have added the 810. Loved the phone but every time I see Legere I want to club him over the head with one of those. A real shame how they treated it and their version of the 8X. I'll never buy a phone on contract again as long as I have to the option to use a GSM carrier. I'd rather go back to Apple before I do that.

Seriously.

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm so freakin hyped for Batman Arkham Knight you have no idea. I drew this on me Surface and touched it up and colored it in Adobe Illustrator.

You must really like bat man to go though all that trouble :p

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

The apartment across from us got painted and they used the most toxic smelling stuff. That **** should be banned.

Lol take them to banned thread lol but no really already paint smells bad and of Its worse that's going to suck

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Duly noted. Since it'll probably be a girl genie so you can send her to Sahib so he can comment on her cute her hair is (since that's all he'll see if she was walking around half naked in his room).

Penned on a Xperia Z3

Ha ...hahaha very funny /s I make one comment about a watch

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Oh, I should have added the 810. Loved the phone but every time I see Legere I want to club him over the head with one of those. A real shame how they treated it and their version of the 8X. I'll never buy a phone on contract again as long as I have to the option to use a GSM carrier. I'd rather go back to Apple before I do that.

Seriously.

My all time favorite device is still the 810 and since it might get win 10 I'll use it even more .

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

My all time favorite device is still the 810 and since it might get win 10 I'll use it even more .

It won't officially as long as Legere is in charge at t-mo...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mducros