Muessig

I can't seem to find the feedback forum for the website so I thought I'd pass this on to you.

I still can't seem to stop emails coming from subscribed threads. It's very annoying.

Second I'm not a fan of the one button for the messages and likes/quotes. It doesn't work very effectively. I think you still need two buttons.

4906a35527525bf1.jpg
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-23-2017 04:56 AM
    In case people are not watching the news. Latest from the UK.

- Four dead
    - 29 injured total, 7 in critical condition, 12 Britts, the rest were tourists
    - One person jumped off the bridge alive but seriously injured

Other information
    - Attacker British born from Birmingham area, known to authorities, no other information
    - Raids on homes, 8 people have been arrested, not much more information than that
    - Car was a rental from Birmingham where the attacker was from

Being honest and I'm not saying this to make light of the situation, considering that bridge and area is usually packed with tourists, even in bad weather (which it wasn't yesterday), I'm just happy there wasn't more people injured because it could have easily been a lot worse.
    03-23-2017 07:50 AM
    How to tell when your project is getting too big....

You need more parking.

Our multistory car park (7 levels including ground) is full. All our visitor and 'other' parking is full.

We are now getting a overflow car park...

We're still not a full capacity yet. I'm assuming we'll eventually hit peak capacity of the buildings too. We're not far off now.

Such is life when working on a large project and your offices are in a place where public transport is not effective.
    03-23-2017 11:31 AM
    Well so I got everything setup on the computer and then my wife was complaining about her iPhone. So I decide to back it up on the Dell XPS 13 (her computer) and iTunes messed stuff up. Long story short, I had to reset the computer and start from scratch, it was a long night. But now I am having a couple of issues with the OS (after the reset) which were not present when I got it back from Microsoft.

So I made another appointment for today evening (I have to be in that area anyway).
    On top of it, I am getting nowhere with Apple support. They want to keep troubleshooting. If today they can't sort it over the phone, I am going to the store tomorrow and asking them to replace the iPhone.

I know, I know, these are all first world problems!
    03-23-2017 11:50 AM
    Well so I got everything setup on the computer and then my wife was complaining about her iPhone. So I decide to back it up on the Dell XPS 13 (her computer) and iTunes messed stuff up. Long story short, I had to reset the computer and start from scratch, it was a long night. But now I am having a couple of issues with the OS (after the reset) which were not present when I got it back from Microsoft.

So I made another appointment for today evening (I have to be in that area anyway).
    On top of it, I am getting nowhere with Apple support. They want to keep troubleshooting. If today they can't sort it over the phone, I am going to the store tomorrow and asking them to replace the iPhone.

I know, I know, these are all first world problems!
    Ahh, they might be but they still suck a lot. I hope you can get those two issues sorted. It's annoying to have issues with stuff that you use daily. :/
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-23-2017 12:58 PM
    How to tell when your project is getting too big....

You need more parking.

Our multistory car park (7 levels including ground) is full. All our visitor and 'other' parking is full.

We are now getting a overflow car park...

We're still not a full capacity yet. I'm assuming we'll eventually hit peak capacity of the buildings too. We're not far off now.

Such is life when working on a large project and your offices are in a place where public transport is not effective.
    Wow, it sounds like there's hundreds of people on this project if not a thousand.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-23-2017 12:59 PM
    So I got my Pixel yesterday, thanks to (worldspy)99!

My early impressions are (going to try not to make this long) :
    -Whoa it is fast! So fast at everything it seems.
    -The cameras are amazing, as he (I mean 99, that is) did say (and show here), no matter the light situation. Enough for me to not want to use any of my other phones for camera usage. Haven't taken any real pictures though, this is just what I noticed from playing around.
    -This is a one handed phone for me, it is shorter than the Honor 8 and that's great because I couldn't reach the top of the Honor 8 without shuffling it in my hand.
    -Speaking of the Honor 8, I miss it's silent mode a lot. Only having vibrate for the ringer or Do Not Disturb is not something I like.
    -At work, the signal sucks for both cellular and WiFi. The Pixel has not disconnected or dropped either one. In fact, I have been able to download and install apps pretty fast, which is amazing because at work it's always been slow, no matter what phone I use.

Ahh that was still long but that's all I have for now. I had to charge it once since starting setup of everything, but we'll see how battery life goes.
    03-23-2017 01:10 PM
    Took me 45 minutes to get an appointment made at the Genius Bar at the local Apple Store!

Took me less than 45 seconds to make an appointment at the local Microsoft Store for the Dell XPS 13 (which is acting funny due to an iTunes fiasco).

Sometimes the grass is browner on the other side!
    libra89 and Laura Knotek like this.
    03-23-2017 01:16 PM
    So I got my Pixel yesterday, thanks to (worldspy)99!

My early impressions are (going to try not to make this long) :
    -Whoa it is fast! So fast at everything it seems.
    -The cameras are amazing, as he (I mean 99, that is) did say (and show here), no matter the light situation. Enough for me to not want to use any of my other phones for camera usage. Haven't taken any real pictures though, this is just what I noticed from playing around.
    -This is a one handed phone for me, it is shorter than the Honor 8 and that's great because I couldn't reach the top of the Honor 8 without shuffling it in my hand.
    -Speaking of the Honor 8, I miss it's silent mode a lot. Only having vibrate for the ringer or Do Not Disturb is not something I like.
    -At work, the signal sucks for both cellular and WiFi. The Pixel has not disconnected or dropped either one. In fact, I have been able to download and install apps pretty fast, which is amazing because at work it's always been slow, no matter what phone I use.

Ahh that was still long but that's all I have for now. I had to charge it once since starting setup of everything, but we'll see how battery life goes.
    One believer at a time is what I say.
    Camera - I love Lumia devices for their camera, but this one takes the cake.
    Cell connection - I am in a Faraday cage but the Pixel manages to hold on to two bars, don't know how.
    Battery Life - I consistently get 3+ hours and usually I am in the 30% range by then. Definitely full day battery life.
    libra89, N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    03-23-2017 01:19 PM
    One believer at a time is what I say.
    Camera - I love Lumia devices for their camera, but this one takes the cake.
    Cell connection - I am in a Faraday cage but the Pixel manages to hold on to two bars, don't know how.
    Battery Life - I consistently get 3+ hours and usually I am in the 30% range by then. Definitely full day battery life.
    I get why you say that and why you are such a fan of the camera. So good! Finally a excellent shooter in a smaller phone.

Nice! That's impressive. I am amazed by this, as I didn't know this was possible in a phone. My coworker has a 7+ and she was telling me how she has less connection issues with it. Wasn't sure if that was an iPhone 7 thing but I'm so glad it's not.

Wow, that's also impressive! I'm looking forward to having a similar experience. That's so good to know. If it can match or even beat my Honor 8 battery experience, I'm so sold to the Pixel lol.
    MSFTisMIA and Laura Knotek like this.
    03-23-2017 01:36 PM
    Wow, it sounds like there's hundreds of people on this project if not a thousand.
    At my office we're close to 1600, maybe more. World wide we're probably hitting around 10000+. We'll probably be close to 20000 at peak construction.

That's not including vendor supplied items.
    Last edited by N_LaRUE; 03-23-2017 at 05:02 PM.
    libra89 and Laura Knotek like this.
    03-23-2017 02:26 PM
    At my office we're close to 1600, maybe more. World wide we're probably hitting around 10000+. We'll probably be close to 20000 at peak construction.

That's not including before supplied items.
    We're 800 at our location and over 28K worldwide.
    libra89, N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    03-23-2017 03:51 PM
    This Honor 8 situation is getting to be a pain. Today, it made calls I didn't authorize, and during a session with a client the phone answered a call from a telemarketer and it was my super sharp hearing that noticed it did so.

I'm almost tempted to break out the Robin and put it in the box, but I'll use it for one more day. Hopefully the replacement arrives so I can do the data transfer and wipe the device.
    N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    03-23-2017 11:27 PM
    This Honor 8 situation is getting to be a pain. Today, it made calls I didn't authorize, and during a session with a client the phone answered a call from a telemarketer and it was my super sharp hearing that noticed it did so.

I'm almost tempted to break out the Robin and put it in the box, but I'll use it for one more day. Hopefully the replacement arrives so I can do the data transfer and wipe the device.
    Wow that's horrible! I hope you get your replacement very soon.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-23-2017 11:52 PM
    Well serpentine belt in my car broke so I am stranded on the side of the highway about 7.5 miles from my house.
    What a fun day it has been!
    N_LaRUE and libra89 like this.
    03-24-2017 12:14 AM
    Wow that's horrible! I hope you get your replacement very soon.
    Yeah. I think I'll get it tomorrow...It was delayed, so that's that.

Good news is Robin is on the rollout for 7.0 + January security patch. It hasn't hit my device yet. I think I'll keep the Robin because I won't recover enough $. But the honor 8 is on the sale block.
    libra89 likes this.
    03-24-2017 12:20 AM
    Well serpentine belt in my car broke so I am stranded on the side of the highway about 7.5 miles from my house.
    Sucks to hear that. Hope you get home soon.
    libra89 likes this.
    03-24-2017 12:20 AM
    Yeah. I think I'll get it tomorrow...It was delayed, so that's that.

Good news is Robin is on the rollout for 7.0 + January security patch. It hasn't hit my device yet. I think I'll keep the Robin because I won't recover enough $. But the honor 8 is on the sale block.
    Guess I spoke too soon...7.0 is available for Robin
    N_LaRUE and libra89 like this.
    03-24-2017 12:23 AM
    Well that sucks. Hope you didn't have to wait too long.
    worldspy99 and libra89 like this.
    03-24-2017 01:11 AM
    Well that sucks. Hope you didn't have to wait too long.
    No, I got home about 25 minutes ago. I'll get it sorted out tomorrow.
    N_LaRUE, MSFTisMIA and libra89 like this.
    03-24-2017 01:23 AM
    Well, I feel like crap today.

On a more positive note, I'm going to try to honor one of my favorite traditions that due to pneumonia last year was put on hold. I've got a friend that were born 6 days apart...So we always call each other and see each other once a year for a birthday dinner. She picked the restaurant this go round, so it should be good.
    N_LaRUE, libra89 and azcruz like this.
    03-24-2017 07:59 AM
    No, I got home about 25 minutes ago. I'll get it sorted out tomorrow.
    Wow, you have had the longest day. Glad you made it home alright.
    03-24-2017 08:26 AM
    Guess I spoke too soon...7.0 is available for Robinhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...bef6733387.jpg
    Nice! Let us know your thoughts.

It would be excellent if you can get it (your replacement) today. Good luck with selling the 8.
    03-24-2017 08:29 AM
    Well, I feel like crap today.

On a more positive note, I'm going to try to honor one of my favorite traditions that due to pneumonia last year was put on hold. I've got a friend that were born 6 days apart...So we always call each other and see each other once a year for a birthday dinner. She picked the restaurant this go round, so it should be good.
    Ooh that sounds fun! The two of you were born the same year too?
    I hope you two have a good time and that it brings good vibes to your day.
    03-24-2017 08:33 AM
    Yesterday I had the Friday blahs... today is Friday, it's not much better.
    03-24-2017 08:58 AM
145,641 ... 52955296529752985299 ...