So only good news I have currently is that my new mattress which I paid a huge discount on is showing up today.

Hopefully it's a nicer mattress.

We're going to let it air out in the other room before using it. Nothing worse than that chemical fabric smell.
    libra89 and MSFTisMIA like this.
    03-24-2017 08:59 AM
    Short week next week. So I'm looking forward to that.
    libra89 likes this.
    03-24-2017 09:01 AM
    I can't really say I like the Mazda 3 I'm driving.

The Astra was definitely smoother. I can only assume that it's been driven pretty rough and maybe the tyres got changed and they're not that good.

Ah rental cars.

Hopefully my car is ready Monday like they indicated but I'm not holding my breath.
    03-24-2017 09:03 AM
    So only good news I have currently is that my new mattress which I paid a huge discount on is showing up today.

Hopefully it's a nicer mattress.

We're going to let it air out in the other room before using it. Nothing worse than that chemical fabric smell.
    Ooh yay! I hope you two like it a lot!
    03-24-2017 11:19 AM
    Nice! Let us know your thoughts.

It would be excellent if you can get it (your replacement) today. Good luck with selling the 8.
    So my replacement is at the local post office. I hopefully should have it in hand come tomorrow the earliest, no later than Monday.

And not a moment too soon, as the current phone answered another call in session again earlier this afternoon. Most likely when I get home later I'll take the SIM out and put it in the XL temporarily.
    Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    03-24-2017 04:46 PM
    Ooh that sounds fun! The two of you were born the same year too?
    I hope you two have a good time and that it brings good vibes to your day.
    Born same year too. It's supposedly a Latin-Asian fusion place...So food pictures forthcoming.
    Laura Knotek and worldspy99 like this.
    03-24-2017 04:47 PM
    So my replacement is at the local post office. I hopefully should have it in hand come tomorrow the earliest, no later than Monday.

And not a moment too soon, as the current phone answered another call in session again earlier this afternoon. Most likely when I get home later I'll take the SIM out and put it in the XL temporarily.
    Yay! I hope you'll get it tomorrow! Sounds like it was right on time.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-24-2017 05:50 PM
    Born same year too. It's supposedly a Latin-Asian fusion place...So food pictures forthcoming.
    That's so awesome! It's rare to have a friend with a close birthday and also born the same year too.
    Ooh that sounds good. Enjoy! I'll be looking out for the food pictures.
    Laura Knotek and MSFTisMIA like this.
    03-24-2017 06:07 PM
    That sounds fun. Have a great time!
    libra89 and MSFTisMIA like this.
    03-24-2017 06:33 PM

Why not in the Robin?
    libra89 and Laura Knotek like this.
    03-24-2017 07:35 PM
    My best friend growing up was someone who had the same birthday, same year and we went to the same preschool, elementary school, college and even went to the embassy to get our visas the same day and came to the USA the same day. We've been friends for over a few decades😀
    03-24-2017 07:38 PM
    My best friend growing up was someone who had the same birthday, same year and we went to the same preschool, elementary school, college and even went to the embassy to get our visas the same day and came to the USA the same day. We've been friends for over a few decades
    Aww that's so awesome! Now I'm wondering which one of you was born first xd
    03-24-2017 08:30 PM
    Off to the beach
    03-24-2017 08:37 PM
    My best friend growing up was someone who had the same birthday, same year and we went to the same preschool, elementary school, college and even went to the embassy to get our visas the same day and came to the USA the same day. We've been friends for over a few decades😀
    Really cool, man. Glad you're here.
    03-24-2017 08:58 PM
    That's awesome!😊
    worldspy99, libra89 and N_LaRUE like this.
    03-24-2017 10:36 PM
    On my last trip home I convinced him to come to New Delhi, even though it was for 3 days. It's funny because the airfare was cheaper to Delhi than DC😀 We had a great time.

Both of us are major foodies and have so many childhood memories about that....
    03-24-2017 10:49 PM
    I aborted my bike ride about 7km to the mountains due to the scorching heat of about 38c.

03-25-2017 12:16 AM
    I aborted my bike ride about 7km to the mountains due to the scorching heat of about 38c.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...2df98f0c40.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...822656c2c5.jpg
    Wow that's hot! 😞
    raycpl and libra89 like this.
    03-25-2017 12:46 AM
    It's crazy hot at where I am about 108 km away from my city.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-25-2017 12:47 AM
    So after a very long time I decided to listen to some music. And I decided to do a little experiment.

Disclaimer: This is a very non-scientific method. YMMV.

Devices used for the experiment:
    Xiaomi Mi Note 2
    Samsung Galaxy S7 edge
    Google Pixel

Bose on ear SoundLink headphones

Music played from YouTube app

Songs played
    Daft Punk - Get Lucky
    Coldplay - Hymn for the weekend
    Kaskade - 4 AM (Adam K & Soha Remix)
    The Chainsmokers - Closer ft Hasley
    Hindi songs - Tamma Tamma again (knock off of Mori Kanye Yeke Yeke)

Best audio output at roughly same volume output level was, at least to my ears, Google Pixel which was quite surprising to say the least.

Samsung Galaxy S7 edge was second best IMO. The bass seemed to be turned up a tad bit higher than the Pixel which seemed to sound the most natural to my ears.

The Xiaomi turned in the most flat and lackluster performance, which was contrary to my prior experience with Xiaomi devices..For this trial it should be noted that I didn't turn ON the special headphones effects from the settings menu. With the menu settings tweaked the Mi Note 2 did quite well but that is like comparing Ben Johnson to Usain Bolt so...

All in all another pleasant surprise for the Pixel. This thing is turning out to be a keeper.
    N_LaRUE, libra89 and Laura Knotek like this.
    03-25-2017 03:43 AM
    Thump being defeated on health care bill repeal... I'll I've got to say is....

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahah.......
    03-25-2017 06:50 AM
    We finally have some nice weather. Sunshine but windy. I'll take that.
    libra89 and Laura Knotek like this.
    03-25-2017 06:52 AM

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...2df98f0c40.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...822656c2c5.jpg
    Wow that's scorching! The mountains look beautiful though!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-25-2017 09:25 AM
    So after a very long time I decided to listen to some music. And I decided to do a little experiment.

Disclaimer: This is a very non-scientific method. YMMV.

Devices used for the experiment:
    Xiaomi Mi Note 2
    Samsung Galaxy S7 edge
    Google Pixel

Bose on ear SoundLink headphones

Music played from YouTube app

Songs played
    Daft Punk - Get Lucky
    Coldplay - Hymn for the weekend
    Kaskade - 4 AM (Adam K & Soha Remix)
    The Chainsmokers - Closer ft Hasley
    Hindi songs - Tamma Tamma again (knock off of Mori Kanye Yeke Yeke)

Best audio output at roughly same volume output level was, at least to my ears, Google Pixel which was quite surprising to say the least.

Samsung Galaxy S7 edge was second best IMO. The bass seemed to be turned up a tad bit higher than the Pixel which seemed to sound the most natural to my ears.

The Xiaomi turned in the most flat and lackluster performance, which was contrary to my prior experience with Xiaomi devices..For this trial it should be noted that I didn't turn ON the special headphones effects from the settings menu. With the menu settings tweaked the Mi Note 2 did quite well but that is like comparing Ben Johnson to Usain Bolt so...

All in all another pleasant surprise for the Pixel. This thing is turning out to be a keeper.
    Wow very interesting. I like the mix of music for your test too.

I wouldn't have guessed that the sound is that nice on the Pixel. I appreciate that it seems louder than my Honor 8 though.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-25-2017 09:27 AM
    Thump being defeated on health care bill repeal... I'll I've got to say is....

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahah.......
    Right?! I was scared but I'm glad this was the outcome.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-25-2017 09:29 AM
145,818 ... 52965297529852995300 ...