there was an article in a swiss newspaper, that putin caught a fish (with one of his famous topless pictures). The point was, that the russian opposition claimed the fish could never be as heavy as putin claimed it to be.

And my first thought was: "well, they can't say anything negative about putin's politic or they would get killed or imprisoned, so they talk about his fish. It's something!"

but he's mighty cool with all his adventure pictures ;-)
    lol!
    08-01-2013 05:38 AM
    there was an article in a swiss newspaper, that putin caught a fish (with one of his famous topless pictures). The point was, that the russian opposition claimed the fish could never be as heavy as putin claimed it to be.

And my first thought was: "well, they can't say anything negative about putin's politic or they would get killed or imprisoned, so they talk about his fish. It's something!"

but he's mighty cool with all his adventure pictures ;-)

Attachment 38770
    ^^^ no one needs to see that ^^^
    N_LaRUE and gedzum like this.
    08-01-2013 05:41 AM
    So here's some humour. You might have seen this before but I always find it amusing. The logic is flawed but still funny.

photo-3-.jpg
    martinmc78, gedzum and BIGPADDY like this.
    08-01-2013 05:49 AM
    ^^^ no one needs to see that ^^^
    haha..I saw a gallery of him in the Daily Beast (I like the presentation of their app). Had a couple more shirtless shots of him here you go: Is Anyone Manlier Than Putin? (PHOTOS) - The Daily Beast
    Chregu likes this.
    08-01-2013 05:53 AM
    So here's some humour. You might have seen this before but I always find it amusing. The logic is flawed but still funny.
    That doesn't work for several reasons:

1. The cat actively turns its body to land on the feet. This process needs energy what means the cat has to be fed on the motor, the entire idea of infinite energy is already gone.

2. The bread falls often onto the buttered side because the high of a table is perfect (and we probably notice it much more in this case, because we have to clean the floor). And even if I it would alway fall onto the buttered side, the energy comes from the potential energy stored in the height of the table and in the kinetic energy when we shovel it over the table edge.

That means, taken together....

Don't worry, I have some humor, but taking the fun out of things amuses me too sometimes ;-)
    08-01-2013 05:54 AM
    The best laid plans...

Buy magnetic anti vibration fan pins for my PC build to hold the 4 230mm fans. Buy modders mesh to so I can attach fans and get max airflow.

Modders mesh isn't magnetic...

40 fan fastening fail...
    08-01-2013 05:56 AM
    The best laid plans...

Buy magnetic anti vibration fan pins for my PC build to hold the 4 230mm fans. Buy modders mesh to so I can attach fans and get max airflow.

Modders mesh isn't magnetic...

40 fan fastening fail...
    Bummer. Kind of like what happened to our whiteboard that my partner uses for work. Normally whitboards are metal. We thought ours was. Bought magnets, they don't stick. Whiteboard is made of plastic.
    08-01-2013 06:01 AM
    Bummer. Kind of like what happened to our whiteboard that my partner uses for work. Normally whitboards are metal. We thought ours was. Bought magnets, they don't stick. Whiteboard is made of plastic.
    Yeah - figured a way round it though - going to mix a load of iron filings into some metallic paint and paint the mesh with it.
    08-01-2013 06:04 AM
    Yeah - figured a way round it though - going to mix a load of iron filings into some metallic paint and paint the mesh with it.
    Can you attach some metal to the mesh?
    08-01-2013 06:06 AM
    Can you attach some metal to the mesh?
    I could do - but I don't want it to be noticeable. Painting on iron filings should provide enough metal to make the fan pins stick.
    08-01-2013 06:12 AM
    I could do - but I don't want it to be noticeable. Painting on iron filings should provide enough metal to make the fan pins stick.
    Hopefully it works for you. If that fails for whatever reason and you decide not to buy a new mesh another suggestion would be to get 'metal' glue and some washer about the same size as the magnets and glue them to the mesh. Good luck.
    martinmc78 likes this.
    08-01-2013 06:23 AM
    Were picking the momentum up again wahoo!!!
    08-01-2013 06:34 AM
    Yup. This thread is helping my post count

I was saving my 500th post for this thread..it's that special
    N_LaRUE and martinmc78 like this.
    08-01-2013 06:43 AM
    Yup. This thread is helping my post count

I was saving my 500th post for this thread..it's that special
    Am almost on 2000!!!
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    08-01-2013 06:48 AM
    I just ate ice cream.
    N_LaRUE and BIGPADDY like this.
    08-01-2013 06:51 AM
    I just ate ice cream.
    I want ice cream!

I debating about the BBQ here at work for lunch. Not sure if I want a burger or sausage.
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    08-01-2013 06:53 AM
    I want ice cream!

I debating about the BBQ here at work for lunch. Not sure if I want a burger or sausage.
    Take a burger, I would have burger if the option was open right now!
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    08-01-2013 06:59 AM
    I want ice cream!

I would take both!
    08-01-2013 07:01 AM
    I would take both!
    Just got feedback on the BBQ, only burgers and tasteless. :(
    08-01-2013 07:01 AM
    Tell them your going to McDonalds!
    08-01-2013 07:03 AM
    What's a tasteless? Is that a thing?
    08-01-2013 07:08 AM
    Tell them your going to McDonalds!
    Too hard to get to from work when you don't have a car.
    08-01-2013 07:12 AM
    What's a tasteless? Is that a thing?
    Proper sentence - They only have burgers and they are tasteless. :)

Tasteless means no flavour.
    08-01-2013 07:13 AM
    Too hard to get to from work when you don't have a car.
    Same for me no car, no joy.
    08-01-2013 07:14 AM
    Proper sentence - They only have burgers and they are tasteless. :)

Tasteless means no flavour.
    Oh, yes, I know the word tasteless as an adjective, but I thought it's a noun in your sentence. I imagined something like a soy schnitzel ;-)
    08-01-2013 07:17 AM
145,203 ... 5152535455 ...