The chemical smell in the bed is horrible though...
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-27-2017 03:56 PM
    So I like the Mi Note 2 so far and hope that the calling issue isn't really an issue. However, I must admit that I really like the look of the G6.
    libra89 and Laura Knotek like this.
    03-27-2017 08:44 PM
    So I like the Mi Note 2 so far and hope that the calling issue isn't really an issue. However, I must admit that I really like the look of the G6.
    I hope so too. Yeah that's a hard one. The idea, look and concept of the G6 is very nice.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-27-2017 09:13 PM
    My sister is being a Samsung loyalist without wanting to pay Samsung flagship prices. That's a little annoying. I'm hoping that she will see the light and be open to other brands.

Meanwhile, her fiance loves the Honor 8 and finds it better than the iPhones haha.
    03-27-2017 09:15 PM
    I hope so too. Yeah that's a hard one. The idea, look and concept of the G6 is very nice.
    It has exactly I'm looking for. I got the Note 2 partly because I didn't want to use my XL as my daily driver right now and that price wise, it was too much for where I'm at currently. But it terms of camera, water resistance, wireless charging, compact yet but screen, SD expansion - it had it all.
    03-27-2017 09:17 PM
    My sister is being a Samsung loyalist without wanting to pay Samsung flagship prices. That's a little annoying. I'm hoping that she will see the light and be open to other brands.

Meanwhile, her fiance loves the Honor 8 and finds it better than the iPhones haha.
    Good luck to your sister on that one...
    03-27-2017 09:18 PM

If she is on T-Mobile, I might be able to help.
    03-27-2017 09:20 PM
    Sample night shot on the Note 2...Seems OK. Got more sharpness from the honor 8, but this isn't too bad...
    03-27-2017 09:24 PM
    Sample night shot on the Note 2...Seems OK. Got more sharpness from the honor 8, but this isn't too bad...https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...296852c332.jpg
    Wow, that's pretty good!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-27-2017 09:37 PM
    It has exactly I'm looking for. I got the Note 2 partly because I didn't want to use my XL as my daily driver right now and that price wise, it was too much for where I'm at currently. But it terms of camera, water resistance, wireless charging, compact yet but screen, SD expansion - it had it all.
    Ohh okay, it sounds like it might be nice to try out at some point but I can understand. Hopefully the Note 2 works out for as long as you want it to.
    MSFTisMIA and Laura Knotek like this.
    03-27-2017 09:39 PM
    If she is on T-Mobile, I might be able to help.
    Thanks for offering. She will be soon (she's waiting on their SIMs to come in, which should be soon) but for now, my brother's on the hunt for something to activate for the moment.

She wants a phone for now and then at some point down the road, like after all of this wedding stuff and such, she'll get something else most likely.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-27-2017 09:41 PM
    Good luck to your sister on that one...
    Thank you, she'll need it for sure.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-27-2017 09:41 PM
    Here's another one...
    03-27-2017 09:44 PM
    Thanks for offering. She will be soon (she's waiting on their SIMs to come in, which should be soon) but for now, my brother's on the hunt for something to activate for the moment.

She wants a phone for now and then at some point down the road, like after all of this wedding stuff and such, she'll get something else most likely.
    He can have the other Xiaomi Mi Note 2 that I have 😀
    03-27-2017 09:45 PM
    Wow, that's pretty good!
    Thanks. It came out better than I thought...
    That is pretty darn good.
    Ohh okay, it sounds like it might be nice to try out at some point but I can understand. Hopefully the Note 2 works out for as long as you want it to.
    I don't think I'm going to try the G6 unless there is either an issue with the Note 2 or I feel it is too unwieldy for my tastes. I'm using a chicken$%#! type case until the two I ordered arrive. I'd like to get a screen protector for the back of the phone, but that's a tall order...
    libra89, Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    03-27-2017 09:47 PM
    He can have the other Xiaomi Mi Note 2 that I have 😀
    Or if that's too expensive/he wants a compact device, he can have a shot at my honor 8. Seems like it's good to be her brother, eh? Lol.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-27-2017 09:49 PM
    He can have the other Xiaomi Mi Note 2 that I have
    Or if that's too expensive/he wants a compact device, he can have a shot at my honor 8. Seems like it's good to be her brother, eh? Lol.
    Whoops, I'm sorry for the confusion. My brother is looking for a phone for my sister to activate, he's good with his phone.
    03-27-2017 09:51 PM
    That is pretty darn good.
    Nothing special was done in either shot...full auto, just made sure I shifted slightly to get the lighting I wanted. This was a tough shot based on how the colors of the brushes here looked.

I'll have a more rounded opinion after tomorrow's sojourn with the GF's in-laws...
    libra89, Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    03-27-2017 09:51 PM
    Whoops, I'm sorry for the confusion. My brother is looking for a phone for my sister to activate, he's good with his phone.
    Oh well...Talk about another lost opportunity in a buyer's market...
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-27-2017 09:53 PM
    I don't think I'm going to try the G6 unless there is either an issue with the Note 2 or I feel it is too unwieldy for my tastes. I'm using a chicken$%#! type case until the two I ordered arrive. I'd like to get a screen protector for the back of the phone, but that's a tall order...
    Ohh okay, I get that. Sounds like you'll see how this goes for you. Any luck with the mute issue?
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-27-2017 09:54 PM
    Ohh okay, I get that. Sounds like you'll see how this goes for you. Any luck with the mute issue?
    If you meant the Honor 8, I haven't reset it yet. I'll do so over the weekend and double check before listing it.

If you meant the Note 2, I'm still looking into that.
    03-27-2017 09:57 PM
    Oh well...Talk about another lost opportunity in a buyer's market...
    I'm sure you'll have a better opportunity than me.

I'm done phone dealing for a while, I'm even going to pass on that SE with more storage too.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-27-2017 09:57 PM
    I haven't reset it yet. I'll do so over the weekend and double check before listing it.
    Gotcha. In this case, I mean with the Note 2 and the issue you said that you had either yesterday or Saturday. I can't recall which day but you mentioned something about the phone muting your GF when the phone was away from your ear?
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-27-2017 09:59 PM
144,475 ... 53005301530253035304 ...