Ha ha those are great!
    libra89 and Laura Knotek like this.
    04-11-2017 09:36 AM
    United Airlines: We "position" our crew by dragging you down narrow aisles πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    N_LaRUE, libra89 and Laura Knotek like this.
    04-11-2017 10:08 AM
    United Airlines: Why try beating the competition when a paying customer is an easier target? 😁😁😁
    N_LaRUE, libra89 and Laura Knotek like this.
    04-11-2017 10:09 AM
    United Airlines: the knock down drag em out airline since 1931.
    libra89, N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    04-11-2017 10:37 AM
    United Airlines: when we can't beat the competition, the customer's next on the hit list.
    04-11-2017 10:47 AM
    United​ Airlines: "we'll never cop out when it comes to taking care of our crew."
    04-11-2017 10:48 AM
    United Airlines: no one beats our service.
    04-11-2017 10:51 AM
    It was shameful what they did in that United Airlines flight. There's no need to play the race card...It was simply inhumane.

As much as people hype up this as a postmodern society, slot of old world bad habits are still alive and well.
    libra89, Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    04-11-2017 11:28 AM
    Congrats!

Do you have to do any renovations planned for the house?

Ah, weddings... :)
    Actually its pretty much good to go as it is. Anything we'd want to do isn't time critical to be able to live there - it's things like putting in power sockets, or an Ethernet port etc. We went and spoke to the owners yesterday about keeping some of the bedroom furniture (chest of drawers, wardrobe etc.,) so it all seems to be working out nicely. If only it would go a bit quicker! We get the survey done on the house tomorrow!
    04-11-2017 01:17 PM
    Well quick update, the new home is now insured, the land searched and mortgage survey is happening this week and mortgage should be final next week. Busy and exciting times. Alongside this all wedding preparations are underway and new job preparations are going on.
    Congratulations! I'm glad everything is going smoothly too. 😊
    Muessig and libra89 like this.
    04-11-2017 01:27 PM
    Actually its pretty much good to go as it is. Anything we'd want to do isn't time critical to be able to live there - it's things like putting in power sockets, or an Ethernet port etc. We went and spoke to the owners yesterday about keeping some of the bedroom furniture (chest of drawers, wardrobe etc.,) so it all seems to be working out nicely. If only it would go a bit quicker! We get the survey done on the house tomorrow!
    That's great to hear! House renovations are never fun, and it's good your house won't need major renovations.
    Muessig and libra89 like this.
    04-11-2017 01:29 PM
    That's super awesome. Congrats. New homes are such an exciting time. Now you can look forward to the chores and maintenance a new home always brings ha ha
    Muessig, libra89 and Laura Knotek like this.
    04-11-2017 01:30 PM
    Very cool! That probably feel like less of a burden already. Awesome!
    Laura Knotek and Muessig like this.
    04-11-2017 02:13 PM
    Well quick update, the new home is now insured, the land searched and mortgage survey is happening this week and mortgage should be final next week. Busy and exciting times. Alongside this all wedding preparations are underway and new job preparations are going on.
    Congratulations. Good to see this is going well for you. Lots of changes, but you seem to be rolling with them as best you can...
    Laura Knotek, Muessig and libra89 like this.
    04-11-2017 03:23 PM
    In the war against freeloaders, I'm holding my own so far. Just evicted another one I heard rattling around for the past few days. I cannot wait to be done with this...
    Last edited by MSFTisMIA; 04-11-2017 at 04:04 PM.
    Laura Knotek, libra89 and N_LaRUE like this.
    04-11-2017 03:25 PM
    So I got this to help out with the wired phone call issues. So far, I like it. Water resistance is a very nice plus. Gotta test it out tomorrow and see how it fits with my work shirts...
    04-11-2017 04:05 PM
    So I got this to help out with the wired phone call issues. So far, I like it. Water resistance is a very nice plus. Gotta test it out tomorrow and see how it fits with my work shirts...https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...551e8cac3a.jpg
    Ooh that looks nice. Definitely let us know how it works.
    04-11-2017 04:08 PM
    So I got this to help out with the wired phone call issues. So far, I like it. Water resistance is a very nice plus. Gotta test it out tomorrow and see how it fits with my work shirts...https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...551e8cac3a.jpg
    I hope it works well for you.
    MSFTisMIA and libra89 like this.
    04-11-2017 04:22 PM
    I hope it works well for you.
    Hope so too and that it doesn't murder the battery along with the Huawei watch.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-11-2017 04:25 PM
    So here's my gripe with the Huawei watch...It is utter useless for my needs in direct sunlight. I went to park to jettison this freeloader earlier and I'd have to keep it on max brightness outdoors to see anything. Now this was where the 360 Sport was tremendously better...I'd see the screen very easily.

I do like smartwatches...But to find what you want is such a ballsbuster. While I understand I'm not always out in the sun, what I need is the versatility...
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-11-2017 04:32 PM
    In the war against freeloaders, I'm holding my own so far. Just evicted another one I heard rattling around for the past few days. I cannot wait to be done with this...
    Well, cannot speak to soon...Now I'm after another one. I'll be done with this soon enough...
    Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    04-11-2017 04:33 PM
    Bye, bye LA.
    Hello, Minneapolis!
    04-11-2017 04:34 PM
    Ooh that looks nice. Definitely let us know how it works.
    Will do.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-11-2017 04:44 PM
    Hope so too and that it doesn't murder the battery along with the Huawei watch.
    I'm also curious to how this works for you too. Hopefully it'll be just fine.
    MSFTisMIA and Laura Knotek like this.
    04-11-2017 04:54 PM
    So here's my gripe with the Huawei watch...It is utter useless for my needs in direct sunlight. I went to park to jettison this freeloader earlier and I'd have to keep it on max brightness outdoors to see anything. Now this was where the 360 Sport was tremendously better...I'd see the screen very easily.

I do like smartwatches...But to find what you want is such a ballsbuster. While I understand I'm not always out in the sun, what I need is the versatility...
    So, do you use your smartwatch to text, make calls, check off items from your shopping list, or just to get notifications? If you only use it for notifications, the Garmin Vivoactive hr has an amazing screen in sunlight. It's not really a very smart smartwatch, though. 😁 And the screen kinda sucks in regular lighting. But in direct sunlight, it's excellent.

Sent from mTalk
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-11-2017 06:36 PM
145,266 ... 53155316531753185319 ...